Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Try switch back both to censored skins before you start the dance scene. The problem is in the AIO uncensored patch, which in current version is still not support the pole dancing scene. Hope this will help.
Ah yes thanks a lot for the help, I wouldn't have been able to figure it out otherwise since I only used uncensored skin on all of my maids.

Isn't there any other uncensored skins that work with that fusionic addiction dance?

Reactions: 537988634

Mar 19, 2019
Ah yes thanks a lot for the help, I wouldn't have been able to figure it out otherwise since I only used uncensored skin on all of my maids.

Isn't there any other uncensored skins that work with that fusionic addiction dance?
I believe the uncensored that only work is the patch from JP version of the game, which are updated frequently. But in ENG version patch is not up to date as the JP version. Let's hope the guy that upload it will update it for ENG version.

Reactions: EldenFZ

Mimidu01

Jan 25, 2018
is the one at f95zone updated recently or is it abondoned? i dont get if i should download it form here or downlaod the jp one and go frrom there?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a way to upload the personality pack sweet little devil to Google Drive? MEGA hates me with passion when it comes to file that is more than 800mb. It keeps stealing data, making the progression constantly go backward and never reaching 100%, and even if it did reach, it would often stay at 100% and still continue dl'ing some phantom data exceeding the total size of the file, stealing even more bandwidth. Alright I'll be frank, MEGA is my top most hated host of all time, so I'm begging you on my two knees, please please can I ask anyone who was generous enough to upload that personality pack to upload it to Google Drive too, please?

Dec 17, 2018
Is there a way to upload the personality pack sweet little devil to Google Drive? MEGA hates me with passion when it comes to file that is more than 800mb. It keeps stealing data, making the progression constantly go backward and never reaching 100%, and even if it did reach, it would often stay at 100% and still continue dl'ing some phantom data exceeding the total size of the file, stealing even more bandwidth. Alright I'll be frank, MEGA is my top most hated host of all time, so I'm begging you on my two knees, please please can I ask anyone who was generous enough to upload that personality pack to upload it to Google Drive too, please?
Have you tried chrome based browsers to deal with MEGA? I have to use it because MEGA works like crap with Firefox browsers.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Have you tried chrome based browsers to deal with MEGA? I have to use it because MEGA works like crap with Firefox browsers.
Yes, I actually always use chrome as based browser. What I really hate about MEGA is that the downloading is extremely inconsistent. The average dl speed here is 500Kbps on every other hosts, whenever I try to dl something from MEGA it mostly fall down all the way to 50Kbps and then sometimes goes all the way to 1Mbps for a very few seconds before falling down to bottom 0Kbps and then error connexion and won't resume again for about 10-20mns, and after it resumes the progression goes around 20% backward (from 40% to 20% for eg.) and so on and so on. I'm using a free account to download the files.

lacroix05

Dec 26, 2019
Never use built-in browser download. They are faulty af, and only god know why they are still broken even in 10-20 years of update.

The best solution for mega is . It's free and work in any file hosting site. Just copy the download url and jdownloader will automatically grab it for you. Or if you use and really like there are many tutorial "how to download mega with IDM" in youtube.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Never use built-in browser download. They are faulty af, and only god know why they are still broken even in 10-20 years of update.

The best solution for mega is . It's free and work in any file hosting site. Just copy the download url and jdownloader will automatically grab it for you. Or if you use and really like there are many tutorial "how to download mega with IDM" in youtube.
Really thanks a lot mate. You saved me the stress from dealing with MEGA again, I usually use IDM for dl'ing, never knew there was a way to grab MEGA's link with it. Though as per suggested, I'll be using Jdownloader for MEGA since as you said, and from what I can see, it's the most efficient one and the dl speed is going at a consistent rate. Again, thanks a bunch for the help!

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Btw will there be any yotogi exclusive to 'Yuri' in this hgame? Since I'm a big fan of Futaxgirl, I really want to see my harem fuck among themselves lol. And it's really great to see the expression of the girl having hot sex with the other girl with all flesh and bones instead of just a blue-ish male.

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
Guys when I download COM_DLC_Checker from GitHub there's no exe file in the archive. Am I missing something or is there something else I need to do to check what DLC I have?

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Btw will there be any yotogi exclusive to 'Yuri' in this hgame? Since I'm a big fan of Futaxgirl, I really want to see my harem fuck among themselves lol. And it's really great to see the expression of the girl having hot sex with the other girl with all flesh and bones instead of just a blue-ish male.
GP02

The japanese had got it not long ago.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017

anyone knows how to get the achievement?
The Lewdly dance is obtained after communicating(COMMU) with the girl while she works at the pole dance facility. I'm not sure about the Sexual harassment shrine but a new event is created after building a Shrine which is called the 'Ghost fuss!?', that achievement might probably be linked to that event (which needs a certain work to complete, didn't go through it myself yet).

lacroix05

Dec 26, 2019
Oh boi that means that we'll need to wait for a long time before getting it here in english?
In japan, they release the FIRST PART of GP 02 after 16 personality... It's combined from cm3d2 7 personality and com3d2 9 personality.

JP com3d2 release date February 23, 2018
JP GP 02 update at September 30, 2019

So there your ETA, almost 2 year in japan. MAYBE if they really serious getting it internationally, HOPEFULLY about 1 year. Because they just need to translate, not creating from scratch.
Just pray they will not wait that long.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
In japan, they release the FIRST PART of GP 02 after 16 personality... It's combined from cm3d2 7 personality and com3d2 9 personality.

JP com3d2 release date February 23, 2018
JP GP 02 update at September 30, 2019

So there your ETA, almost 2 year in japan. MAYBE if they really serious getting it internationally, HOPEFULLY about 1 year. Because they just need to translate, not creating from scratch.
Just pray they will not wait that long.
Yeah hopefully so. Though I'm afraid that, with the pandemic of COVID-19 going on on the side, there's a certain risk that it might take even more time, dang.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
GP02. Also, what you are describing can easily be achieved with XtMasterSlave plugin. Basically it replaces the default male with any maid that will mimic the male movement. You can hide the male overlay and leave only the dick or hide everything and equip whatever accesory you want on the maid (a strapon, a dick, idk. use your imagination). Don't know if it will work on the english version.

Lexusex

Dec 23, 2019

anyone knows how to get the achievement?
1. Switch to Life mode (button with club logo and "Standart mode" by defult during managment phase). Press next, choose maids, and select one of the maids with a heart to view event. It will either be just harasment or a bit of yotogi (50/50 chance). You will get achivement for yotogi event.

2. Build poledance stage facility. Assign anyone there and mark them as COMMU for that time.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
GP02. Also, what you are describing can easily be achieved with XtMasterSlave plugin. Basically it replaces the default male with any maid that will mimic the male movement. You can hide the male overlay and leave only the dick or hide everything and equip whatever accesory you want on the maid (a strapon, a dick, idk. use your imagination). Don't know if it will work on the english version.
I think I saw a discussion concerning that plugin on steam a while ago but, as per said, it's not sure if it'll work with the english version. Though, I could still do a test run to see how it goes on my side so can you give me a link from where I could download and see the instructions on how to use said plugin?

EDIT: Ah nvm found it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes