Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
You can selectively download it from my modpack. It is found in [Optional Mod] folder. I also tried to explain the basics of XtMasterSlave in the . You are free to experiment with anything from there but do so at your own risk. I can't offer support for the english version because I don't use it and don't know much about it. All plugins and mods are made with the japanese version in mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: EldenFZ

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
inlolzwetrust sorry to bother you again but I've been trying to use COM_DLC_Checker like you suggested in your guide to check which DLCs I have in order to download those I don't that I might be interested in. However after downloading it from GitHub the archive doesn't contain an .exe file so how do I use it?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
You can selectively download it from my modpack. It is found in [Optional Mod] folder. I also tried to explain the basics of XtMasterSlave in the . You are free to experiment with anything from there but do so at your own risk. I can't offer support for the english version because I don't use it and don't know much about it. All plugins and mods are made with the japanese version in mind.
Haha an epic fail
img20200316201754.png
I think I did everything as per instructed, copy/paste the Sybaris that was inside XtMasterSlave_0.0.5.0 to the game folder, run the game and the first thing I saw was what you see above. Also I couldn't open the menu with Alt+M either, so it's fair to say that the plugins doesn't work on the english version (I always make a copy of the game before testing something new to avoid some irreversible risk). Arf seems like one way or another I'll have to get my hands on the japanese version, getting more than 155GB of SSD space is not a problem but the means to get the game with my current dl speed, now that's a problem...needs to upgrade a number of things in my life first lol.

Anyways thx for the help, greatly appreciated! I'll certainly refer to your modpack when I'll decide to get the full japanese game in the future.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah didn't expect that plugin to work. It took me 2 days to figure it on the japanese version. It may not be compatible with the Sybaris version you are using or the game itself
I'm not sure if DLC checker was created to work with the english version. Though the only think it does is to check if some files are present in gamedata folder. The exe I was refering to comes from lilly's COM3D2 AIO Vanilla repack. it is if you still need it.

Reactions: GentlePro

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
after being able to play it with content H I finally have a couple of doubts

someone have a save of 100% of the game?

and can you explain what exactly is the guest mode and how does it work?
I have also seen someone who has put a way to change the blue protagonist for something more "human" but I have not understood anything, being in Japanese, someone who downloaded it can explain how to install it to make it work?

oaklash

Jun 5, 2017
I have compiled a comprehensive and modpack for the japanese version.
Both CM3D2 and COM3D2 are required for this to work.
If you have 155GB free SSD space to spare then you qualify for the full game experience. Everything you need to know is in the guide. No need to explain it here.

Edit: As part of the new R3.1 you can add 4k_Riaman skin set V1.11 and 4k_Riaman skin NPR_V1.4 to Mod/_BODY.
It has better pussy texture.
View attachment 581857
The DLC checker is missing it's .exe and it's githud is too.

lacroix05

Dec 26, 2019
I think you are giving the wrong link, because there are "edit" in url. With that link, it ask for permission in my end. I can use the link you provided at page 43 but not this link.

And can i suggest this ? I didnt see this in your guide. This will allow you to extract english translation from the international version and then extract it to JP version. So your JP version will have the same english as international version as long as the translation exist. If the translation not exist it will automatically use machine translation. The tutorial is in the link too, also in the release zip file.

But in your guide you are using CM3D2.AutoTranslator.Plugin and not XUnity.AutoTranslator. i18nEx will still work but it will cause translation mixups as the author says in his i18nEx github page.

I am also using JP com3d2. Because the international com3d2 didn't support cm3d2, most of the preset i found in the internet will not load correctly. When i search why, i found they are actualy cm3d2 preset not com3d2 preset. That's the main reason why i move to JP version after 300ish days in international save file... sigh..

I am also using repack then start from there. The difference is i am using because it also support Sybaris mod. But will not support BepinEx mod. And from what i see Noctsoul just update the mod that use Sybaris, but the Sybaris itself is not updated anymore. While BepinEx still maintained and updated right now.

And i am just using the base cm3d2, only 10 GB with latest update (no mod no dlc). Then connect com3d2 and cm3d2 with this . After that i copy all cm3d2 dlc manually to to com3d2_folder/GameData_20. And it work perfectly. All basic object and dlc in cm3d2 now loaded in my JP com3d2 now. All preset that error and has wrong hair because the hair doesn't exist now loaded perfectly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is all just suggestion and opinion from my own experience. Maybe i misread or misunderstand your guide or something. Be free to comment on this.

I also need input because i am only learning by myself here. And it's hard enough because i cannot read japanese.

Last edited:

lacroix05

Dec 26, 2019
The DLC checker is missing it's .exe and it's githud is too.
Open the "release" page, then download the zip file. That's how you download in github.

This mod work in international and JP version. But it will only check and compare the dlc you own with the complete list from JP version. But don't worry it's all on english.

Last edited:
Reactions: oaklash

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
oaklash
I forgot that COM3D2_DLC_Checker.exe does not come with lilly's . I added it myself when I needed it. I added a link to it in the guide. Thanks for pointing it out.

lacroix05
I am constantly editing the pastebin and that's why the link to the was broken. Sorry, my bad.

Noctsoul Sybaris AIO and BepInEx AIO do the exact same thing. The main difference is that BepInEx AIO emulates Sybaris and is open source and lightweight while Noctsoul Sybaris AIO is updated more often to keep up with the game updates. As long as the Sybaris framework works fine I don't really care if it hasn't been updated in a while or what is inside that massive chunk of closed source code. It's the plugins that matter. If GP03 or a major game update will break compatibility I will consider switching to BepInEx alternatives. Some plugins are designed to work with Sybaris and will not work with BepInEx. I'm not going to hunt for each and every plugin version at this time. This is not the purpose of the modpack. If it works don't fix it.

As for the translation. What you linked is already integrated in Noctsoul's Sybaris.
There is a problem though that I will look into. Right now I'm using YATranslator with comunity translation which I heard is sometimes better than the official translation.
On the machine translation part there is both CM3D2.AutoTranslator.Plugin and not XUnity.AutoTranslator. I will do some testing and decide which one is better of the two because there is no point in having both. As long as CM3D2.AutoTranslator.Plugin is enabled it seems that XUnity.AutoTranslator does not do anything judging by the translation cache it produces. It works fine but this configuration sometimes produces translation logs at the top of the screen which is annoying. CM3D2.AutoTranslator. Plugin can be turned off with F10 key or so it says in the ini file but sometimes it doesn't seem to actually disable it even if it says so in the console. When AutoTranslator.Plugin is disabled the machine translation switches to XUnity.AutoTranslator.
I will perform a translation plugin cleanup and see what is needed and what is not.

I also tried in the past to have a stripped down installation of CM3D2 by copying only the essential files from CM3D2 to COM3D2/gamedata20 and thought that it works ok but once I tested more and more mods made for CM3D2 I realized that I was getting many missing reference errors. This is why a full installation is prefered.

Reactions: XoXeXa and oaklash

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have a problem all dialoge box an subbtitles all the messages boxes and subtitles I get blank and no text is seen I have reinstalled the game and nothing what is the problem?

Last edited:

friedgreen

Feb 17, 2020
is this the steam one? how many personality does it have?
If you mean how many personalities you mean when customizing the girls, default is 3, 4(Sweet Little Devil) with the DLC. If by steam you mean no nudity, that depends if you download the file from page one of this thread or not. I believe someone posted a download link which had the adult patch already a part of it, but I do not recall which page that was on.

jasonthe13

Oct 10, 2018
If you mean how many personalities you mean when customizing the girls, default is 3, 4(Sweet Little Devil) with the DLC. If by steam you mean no nudity, that depends if you download the file from page one of this thread or not. I believe someone posted a download link which had the adult patch already a part of it, but I do not recall which page that was on.
i mean if the 1st page one is the steam with patches or the jp one? huh i though they added more personalities ....so the steam still only has 4? lame :p

lacroix05

Dec 26, 2019
oaklash
I forgot that COM3D2_DLC_Checker.exe does not come with lilly's . I added it myself when I needed it. I added a link to it in the guide. Thanks for pointing it out.

lacroix05
I am constantly editing the pastebin and that's why the link to the was broken. Sorry, my bad.

Noctsoul Sybaris AIO and BepInEx AIO do the exact same thing. The main difference is that BepInEx AIO emulates Sybaris and is open source and lightweight while Noctsoul Sybaris AIO is updated more often to keep up with the game updates. As long as the Sybaris framework works fine I don't really care if it hasn't been updated in a while or what is inside that massive chunk of closed source code. It's the plugins that matter. If GP03 or a major game update will break compatibility I will consider switching to BepInEx alternatives. Some plugins are designed to work with Sybaris and will not work with BepInEx. I'm not going to hunt for each and every plugin version at this time. This is not the purpose of the modpack. If it works don't fix it.

As for the translation. What you linked is already integrated in Noctsoul's Sybaris.
There is a problem though that I will look into. Right now I'm using YATranslator with comunity translation which I heard is sometimes better than the official translation.
On the machine translation part there is both CM3D2.AutoTranslator.Plugin and not XUnity.AutoTranslator. I will do some testing and decide which one is better of the two because there is no point in having both. As long as CM3D2.AutoTranslator.Plugin is enabled it seems that XUnity.AutoTranslator does not do anything judging by the translation cache it produces. It works fine but this configuration sometimes produces translation logs at the top of the screen which is annoying. CM3D2.AutoTranslator. Plugin can be turned off with F10 key or so it says in the ini file but sometimes it doesn't seem to actually disable it even if it says so in the console. When AutoTranslator.Plugin is disabled the machine translation switches to XUnity.AutoTranslator.
I will perform a translation plugin cleanup and see what is needed and what is not.

I also tried in the past to have a stripped down installation of CM3D2 by copying only the essential files from CM3D2 to COM3D2/gamedata20 and thought that it works ok but once I tested more and more mods made for CM3D2 I realized that I was getting many missing reference errors. This is why a full installation is prefered.
A few thing that i want to check with you, i hope no misunderstand here. The image is there because my english grammar isn't that perfect so i hope the image can mitigate that. And another reason is so other person who interested can follow this conversation.

Noctsoul Sybaris give you i18nEx folder and mod. But you need to manually extract the translation from the international game. Noctsoul Sybaris didn't give you the "english translation files", only the mod.

I agree most of com3d2 mod right now is completely compatible with Sybaris. Maybe it's just me, but i like "future proof" more maybe. The reason i prefer this because this also can run Sybaris Mod. So when the mod require BepinEx, i put it in BepinEx folder. When the mod require Sybaris, i put it on Sybaris mod. So there are no reason to only use Sybaris.
Some of mod like XUnity.AutoTranslator that preinstalled with Noctsoul Sybaris, i delete it then change it with the BepinEx version. It work without any hitch.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
lacroix05
I made some changes to the translation plugins in R3.1 as follows:

- Removed all translation components from Noctsoul Sybaris AIO for people who want to play the game in japanese. All needed translator components have been moved to Translation AIO [Sybaris II] [YYMMDD]
- Removed CM3D2.YATranslator and CM3D2.AutoTranslate.Plugin in order to comply with COM3D2.i18nEx recommendations. This change was made because CM3D2.YATranslator subtitle log at the top of the screen was annoying. CM3D2.AutoTranslate.Plugin was redundant and machine translation is now done exclusively by XUnity.AutoTranslator. All translation plugins have been separated and moved to [Optional Mod] and can be reapplied if needed.
- Default subtitle configuration for i18nEx "RerouteTranslationsTo=RouteToEnglish". If no translation is available it puts Japanese text in the English textbox to be machine translated. Having both English and Japanese language selected in the game settings should not be required. Only English language should suffice. This prevents double subtitles.
- Updated translation plugins components

So basically a translation plugin cleanup.
It's true that Noctsoul Sybaris AIO only had machine translation provided by XUnity.AutoTranslator (UnityInjector version) and basic translation for some plugins UI provided by IMGUITranslationLoader
The community translation I've used in the modpack comes from MaidEx AIO page found . There are two versions for Sybaris/BepInEx. I'd really want to know the actual source of that translation.

By the way, lacroix05 could you do me a favor and test if the new works as intended? I hope I didn't forget anything. And since you like BepInEx that much I modified the to be identical in funtionality as the Sybaris counterpart. They both need lots of testing that I'm too tired to do right now. I've updated everything I could find and combined the plugins from both versions. In theory everything should work if I didn't screw up somewhere. They're both designed to work with the Modpack.
I should probably change their names to avoid confusion since they've been modified and differ from what you'd download from the official sources.

For everyone else wondering wtf I'm talking about this is for the Japanese version and my Modpack. It will not work on the English version.

Edit: Updated the for COM3D2 Modpack R3.1 in a different pastebin. The modpack is not yet available for download.

Last edited:

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
This game absolutely mangles my brain when it comes to "which version should i be aiming for" like, CM3D2 vs COM3D2 and the plethora of different editions of COM3D2.

Reactions: PeteHanson
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes