Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Birdhorse69

Jan 27, 2019
Hey guys, someone must have reported the pastebin, as google had me take down the files. Thus all google drive links are gone. Does anyone have a working Megasync and wants to host instead? I can send you the files. PM me if anyone would like to host.

Reactions: くもり空

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
So we got Variety Pack 3 up. Does anyone have the Spring 2020 pack? it completely disappeared from the storefront.

loampo

Mar 27, 2020
does anyone have the dlc of dead links to send me so that I can host them on mega and share the link?

loampo

Mar 27, 2020
Just PM that person he said he was the previous host and has all the files
unfortunately I still can't send private messages, so I was hoping that he or someone else who wanted to help start the private conversation with me

ativa

Feb 12, 2020
unfortunately I still can't send private messages, so I was hoping that he or someone else who wanted to help start the private conversation with me
Well just wait until he notices that you're willing to host

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
Good morning, Ladies and Gents,

I have a ... probably pretty dumb question:
According to the guide of inlolzwetrust, I am supposed to DL the "base games" via torrent.
  1. - Go to " " and search for "CM3D2_1.66.0.159 Vanilla" by lilly ~ 75.0 GB. Download CM3D2 to your SSD (rename the folder to CM3D2 if you want)
  2. - Go to " " and search for "COM3D2_1.45.0.028 Vanilla" by lilly ~ 65.6 GB. Download COM3D2 to your SSD (rename the folder to COM3D2 if you want)
I realize, that these are very large sets of data but I am curious: does anyone have an alternative to file sharing protocols?
It's rather dangerous to use these where I live.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
There's no file host that will give you that much disk space for free and without a monthly quota. I'm seriously not going to spend my own money hosting it. The best alternative I can think of is to build my own OpenMediaVault NAS and use it as cloud storage. That would actually be cheaper than a MEGA subscription. I have an older 250GB SSD sitting in the drawer and unlimited gigabit fiber connection. All I need is a raspberry PI4 kit and a bit of time to figure things out. I have some security concerns for doing that though. All traffic must be encrypted. I really don't know right now how to tunnel the traffic through a VPN which I'm sure isn't free either. I don't want my network to be exposed.

Last edited:

Granyala

Nov 2, 2019
No free VPN with that kind of throughput / quota, I'm afraid.
Not even for simply DLing stuff.

I did not expect you to go through that kind of trouble, I merely thought that maybe you knew an alternative.

That would actually be cheaper than a MEGA subscription.
Hmm easiest would be to temporarily give you access to one of my unused 1TB OneDrive accounts, though it seems far fetched for me to ask you to upload 160GB of data just for me. :D

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Well, it's not like I have better things to do right now. I want to open a dedicated thread for the Japanese version and it would help a lot to have direct links alternatives to share. However, KISS is on a witch hunt to take down direct links to their games and DLC so your account might be taken down if I make the links public. PM if you're interested in helping. I'll share the game with you either way.

loampo

Mar 27, 2020
Are there any sites for mod sharing for cm3d2 and com3d2 as for the card site for illusion games?

undertheboot

Mar 30, 2018
Is it possible we could at least get the additional event packs rehosted on Mega if you're having issues with hosting the larger GP-01?

petran79

Jun 19, 2019
I saw that in the DLC based on the VN hentai Paizuri Marie, it has a costume but on the site there is also a picture of a collaboration cafe, but after installing it it does not appear in the facilities selection. Or did they not include it?

Noxissa

Jul 29, 2017
I'm kind of confused by all this. Is there an adult patched updated English version? And if there is, is it compatible with the apparent modpack?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes