Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I can't post a new thread here so in order to clear any confusion I started a new thread for the Japanese version instead. Please do not ask about the English version there.

Reactions: EldenFZ

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I can't post a new thread here so in order to clear any confusion I started a new thread for the Japanese version instead. Please do not ask about the English version there.
Btw, let's say that I only get the vanilla version COM3D2, ~70GB, what will I be missing out? To be honest, what I'm searching for and what I need the most in term of contents are "H-scenes" and "Personalities". Will I be missing out (a lot) on these 2 points if I don't get the CM3D2 and fuse it with COM3D2?

Reactions: PeteHanson

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
kiss announced the dlc planned for April and that those who brought the latest personality pack get a free dlc in may that adds more content for the personality

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Btw, let's say that I only get the vanilla version COM3D2, ~70GB, what will I be missing out? To be honest, what I'm searching for and what I need the most in term of contents are "H-scenes" and "Personalities". Will I be missing out (a lot) on these 2 points if I don't get the CM3D2 and fuse it with COM3D2?
It will be missing the original Junshin, Kuudere, and Tsundere personalities from CM3D2, their skills and events and a lot of CM3D2 items. I can't say for certain which animations and skills will be missing because I haven't played the game story that much. I'm too busy looking for content and testing. Most downloaded presets will probably display incorrectly and have missing assets because they were made during CM3D2 era. The chances that a mod will work are near to 50/50. You can still add it later if you want. Other than that the game will load a lot faster and function normally. It just depends what you want from the game.

ikantuna

Jun 27, 2019
the GP-01 link in this pastebin is dead. Does the gp-01 jap ver works with com3d2 english version ? sorry i am new here

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
It's a mega link m8
put mega.nz/file/ infront of it
Ty and now to figure out where the file goes with the AIO v5 one I have

Edit: Holy cow it actually worked! Thanks a lot ^_^. Now satisfy my hunger for the other DLC....or I could look myself

Edit 2: Private mode is broken Q_Q

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1591994

Ty and now to figure out where the file goes with the AIO v5 one I have

Edit: Holy cow it actually worked! Thanks a lot ^_^. Now satisfy my hunger for the other DLC....or I could look myself

Edit 2: Private mode is broken Q_Q
Do you have the patch? You can get it from the official ENG site.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
BTW I can't do it because I am totally broke but the "Additional Event Pack vol.6 Sex Event Plus" dlc is available on the store if anyone generous is willing to share it. (the pastebin has volumes 1-5 currently.) Just thought I would throw that out there in case anyone who tends to get those still frequents this from time to time but hadn't noticed.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes