Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

kuzuka

Apr 20, 2020
if you have file just send it to birdhorse dont post ad links here contributers here paid their dlcs with own money not for profit but to share with other people. We already have taiyou paradise dlc in our paste bin if you have issues with links just inform birdhorse.
Can you repair link GP01 ?

ikantuna

Jun 27, 2019
still waiting for other DLCs that has been released but not shared yet.
oh well i guess i will waiting as long as i can until someone share it

Hyakki

Apr 1, 2020
I bought Variety Pack Vol 4 and Additional Event Pack vol 6 yesterday.Does anyone have Season pack 2020 spring or other dlcs? Maybe we can exchange the dlcs we got.What's more,I hope people is willing to collect all the dlcs could cooperate together.
I want participate in and I can accept that purchase once or twice every month.As I know the Japanese version has already released over 150 dlcs and they still updating new dlc pack weekly.From this situation they probably do the same thing in english version.Endless dlc cost too much unless you want to spend thousands of dollars for this game.
So the better way I suggest is team up and buy dlc in turns.If we promise don't spread it out and stay low I'm sure that official won't get noticed and bother us.

Zerei

Mar 4, 2020
Disregarding the expired links and shenanigans related to installation that although annoying I'm progressing with; I'd like to get few things clarified:

In one place I have seen that translation aside supposedly every DLC, mod and most CM3D2 content etc., that works on JP can also work on International but in another the opposite. What exactly is the case?

I don't care about not being able to do something like bringing maids from old game to new as I didn't play it anyway, but I don't like the idea of locking away content permanently. Be them personalities, models or else.

Instead of some modpacks or repacks of absurdly high sizes that would take eternity with my internet connection speed and require using torrents that I prefer to avoid; in what places can I just get the DLCs and Mods one by one? Also JP version if otherwise I'd lock some content away permanently. Maybe one of You know some nice sources that would take a while to find

Could You inlolzwetrust share what you've found out about compatibility of various mods? I know it could be far too much of a hassle, but asking doesn't hurt. Probably. Speaking of which, Sukebei refuses to load for me. Even slightest bit, so I have no access to Your stuff

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Thanks, but when I tried to install the mod, it became censor like before. Any suggestion?
Generally when you download a uncensored skin mod it will be another skin type you have to manually add to your characters. So go into character creator and select the uncensored skin that you want for each of your characters and done. Oh there are also body mods you can download that will make their vaginas/asses fully 3d and animated (so they open up and move realistically during sex). I'm not entirely sure about the rules for linking to stuff here so instead, just google "custom order maid 3d 2 all in one mod pack" I believe the first link (it will be a steam community link) that shows up should have everything you need to completely uncensor the game without any extra stuff.

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
Well...ran into another fricking problem (I hate being stupid). Some clothes cause issues which I can't describe well cause its both in English and Japanese and another one about toony outlines or something.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
I bought Variety Pack Vol 4 and Additional Event Pack vol 6 yesterday.Does anyone have Season pack 2020 spring or other dlcs? Maybe we can exchange the dlcs we got.What's more,I hope people is willing to collect all the dlcs could cooperate together.
I want participate in and I can accept that purchase once or twice every month.As I know the Japanese version has already released over 150 dlcs and they still updating new dlc pack weekly.From this situation they probably do the same thing in english version.Endless dlc cost too much unless you want to spend thousands of dollars for this game.
So the better way I suggest is team up and buy dlc in turns.If we promise don't spread it out and stay low I'm sure that official won't get noticed and bother us.
I don't think anyone has those docs or are willing to share them, also I think one of them is no longer available for purchase

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
If anyone has any DLC please put a link in the thread or contact Birdhorse69 to get it added to the Pastebin . We have seen that Mega is probably the best choice.

Around 5 of us have added around $600 of content for this game hoping to jump start a situation where others just have to put in a one time purchase of $10-$25. Another goal would be to get the DLC filled to a point where we could release a torrent or download updated quarterly to cover any loss of links or excessively long download list.

Right now we are missing:

Denkigai-fair 2018 Winter Item set
Maid Costume Set
CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Variety Pack 4
The Tears of Regulus Dance
Idol Costume Set
Additional Event Pack vol.6 Sex Event Plus Wpack
CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Season pack 2020 spring
Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set
Denkigai-fair 2015 Winter Item set
Denkigai-fair 2019 Winter Item set
DLC Set Vol.10
DLC Set Vol.11
Japanese Cosplay Set

logh3030

Jan 28, 2020
I know there is another source of GP-01 in this thread but the one in the pastebin is broken.

Also Yotogi Class 1's link as well. (there is no variety pack that also has that one or any other type of DLC pack iirc)

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
I have this one but im not sure if its good or not. Some arent translated and I have no idea what to press

Reactions: Boav_Rum

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
For those who can't afford a single piece of DLC at full price, or if none of the DLC tickles your fancy at full price, Kiss also has periodic sales. Most of the content will eventually receive a 50% off discount.

If the link is empty nothing is on sale.

Feb 27, 2020
I've bought a couple DLCs myself (nothing new unfortunately), so I'd be willing to chip in once the lockdown in my area ends and my situation becomes more stable. I wish I had searched a bit more closely in finding this thread before buying some DLCs. Would have saved some money.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes