Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Oct 15, 2018
I install the newest update version "up147.1" on the official website , when I open the game it throw an error enpublic , anyone have this issue too ?
p/s : nvm I drop it .

Last edited:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Did you try gentle laxatives? It doesn't cause painful bowl movements besides the tummy ache but that means its working.
A Kind of, i buy the Nutaku Version and the DLC for 70 Dollar and upgraded regular without pirates. Now its really good working

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
A Kind of, i buy the Nutaku Version and the DLC for 70 Dollar and upgraded regular without pirates. Now its really good working
I mean you could have tried flashbangz version if this one didn't work but I have issues trying to update the fucker

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I mean you could have tried flashbangz version if this one didn't work but I have issues trying to update the fucker
im maybe not good enough to do it, i try to make it up and copies then start and i fucked up... im not a poor man really, im greedy mostly but obious im incompetent :D:D:D

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
how is this related to custom maid 3d 2? is this standalone?
cm3d2 is the original game release. com3d2 is the sequel that adds new core game feautures/modes/feautures and some dlc. Many mods from CM3D2 will work on COM3D2, but some of them might be broken/not work at all.

Yes I googled it cause I'm lazy

Reactions: grobulos

swgn999

Jan 2, 2019
Does anyone have this personality pack ? I have been looking for it for a while but couldn't find it anywhere.

ikantuna

Jun 27, 2019
Does anyone have this personality pack ? I have been looking for it for a while but couldn't find it anywhere.
its not released yet in english version. Only available in jp version atm.
well if you have jp version, check the pastebin here and look for "wary" personality

Reactions: swgn999

ikantuna

Jun 27, 2019
btw today kiss has been released the patch that make sweet little devil personality compatible with GP-01 append patch

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is the English version better quality English even though it has less content or is the Japanese version with translations better(For an example do they use the English versions text and fan translate some of the untranslated stuff or is it mostly just all autotranslate like it was for CM3D2)?

ativa

Feb 12, 2020
Is the English version better quality English even though it has less content or is the Japanese version with translations better(For an example do they use the English versions text and fan translate some of the untranslated stuff or is it mostly just all autotranslate like it was for CM3D2)?
Interface is done by actual people
Everything else is machine translated
The English release has "better" English than machine translation, so download which one you want yourself

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
If only I had 3 more pounds I could buy the new DLC but I don't get paid until the 22nd of this month edit I need a bit less than that but still

Last edited:

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Does this pack at all contain the massive amounts of dlc by any chance? Or would I be better off just playing my nutaku version?

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
If anyone has any DLC please put a link in the thread or contact Birdhorse69 to get it added to the Pastebin . We have seen that Mega is probably the best choice.

Around 5 of us have added around $600 of content for this game hoping to jump start a situation where others just have to put in a one time purchase of $10-$25. Another goal would be to get the DLC filled to a point where we could release a torrent or download updated quarterly to cover any loss of links or excessively long download list.

Right now we are missing:

Denkigai-fair 2018 Winter Item set
Maid Costume Set
CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Variety Pack 4
The Tears of Regulus Dance
Idol Costume Set
Additional Event Pack vol.6 Sex Event Plus Wpack
CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 Season pack 2020 spring
Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set
Denkigai-fair 2015 Winter Item set
Denkigai-fair 2019 Winter Item set
DLC Set Vol.10
DLC Set Vol.11
Japanese Cosplay Set
A couple of these are dead Mega's. I am unsure of which all are dead, but I think it might need to be updated.

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
A couple of these are dead Mega's. I am unsure of which all are dead, but I think it might need to be updated.
All of the Mega's work for me, but both of the Google Drive links (GP-01 & Yotogi Class Vol. 1) are dead. Also, Visual Pack 3 seems to actually be Yotogi Class vol. 4...

Does anybody actually have a working link (preferably Mega) to the GP's?

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
All of the Mega's work for me, but both of the Google Drive links (GP-01 & Yotogi Class Vol. 1) are dead. Also, Visual Pack 3 seems to actually be Yotogi Class vol. 4...

Does anybody actually have a working link (preferably Mega) to the GP's?
I still have the gp 01 file on my pc

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
I have created a pastebin.

All the links are active. And I will try and keep it up to date with new DLC. If I don't have a link it will merely have the name of the DLC. I will probably add helpful links, like to the site that shows if anything is on sale.

I contributed Variety Pack 3 so I will double check and see if something happened to the costumes and reupload if needed when I have time.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes