Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
Does this version include +18 or any DLC?
The download itself is the all-ages version without any DLC.
I don't remember the details, but I used this comment to patch the game for adult content:
COM3D2.BepInEx_Sybaris_AIO_190510.zip
Much of the DLC can be found here:
I have created a pastebin.

All the links are active. And I will try and keep it up to date with new DLC. If I don't have a link it will merely have the name of the DLC. I will probably add helpful links, like to the site that shows if anything is on sale.

I contributed Variety Pack 3 so I will double check and see if something happened to the costumes and reupload if needed when I have time.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Probably none will escape a DMCA nuke, the question is how long will it take until the nuke find its target...
I honestly have no answer to that either, but using multiple mirrors and spreading files over diffrent hosters would be a great start. Instead of blindly trusting a single hoster for many diffrent things.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
To my mind the best answer is the torrent. Part of what I am hoping is that we can fill in the DLC Pre May 8th which is when The Personality Pack Naturally sadistic, Sweet little devil GP-01 expansion released. Then we can ditch all those links and start the process over until they release Do-S GP-01.

The files we are still looking for to release the first expanded torrent are:
  1. [DLC Set Vol.10]
  2. [DLC Set Vol.11]
  3. [Japanese Cosplay Set]
  4. [Idol Costume Set]
  5. [Maid Costume Set]
  6. [Sexy Sweet little devil costume set]
  7. [Denkigai-fair 2015 Summer Item set]
  8. [Denkigai-fair 2015 Winter Item set]
  9. [Denkigai-fair 2018 Winter Item set]
  10. [Season pack 2020 Spring]
Yotogi Class 1 is missing, but it is installed in the future torrent already just can't seperate it.

Jun 26, 2018
So I own this game and some DLC like the GP pack, I was wondering if its possible to use the stuff from this thread with my game? Like can I install it with a legit copy?

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Yes.
So I own this game and some DLC like the GP pack, I was wondering if its possible to use the stuff from this thread with my game? Like can I install it with a legit copy?
Yes. Having purchased something is preferred at least by most of the contributors as it supports Kiss. Most of the sharing comes from the fact that $1,000+ dollars could be sunk into this game to own everything. If you have something without a link and would like to contribute, or would like to contribute in the future PM me.

stevenpanca

May 1, 2020
the Update Ver.1.05.2 is out.
It fixed a bug that caused in the H event “Forbidden ☆ Fruits!” with NPC character “Sana Miojina”.

formfatale1

Jan 9, 2020
I have most dlcs and almost every yotogi pack for the eng ver, along with gp01, some maids from and costumes from the jap ver, translators, uncensors, etc, and I haven't had any bugs or crashes after fixing everything thus far.

I've seen that I can straight up just upload my entire com3d2inm game folder somewhere and someone could download the whole thing and effectively skip the entire gp01, personality, compatibility packs, uncensors, and language packs installations.

Anyone have anywhere I can upload it?

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
I have most dlcs and almost every yotogi pack for the eng ver, along with gp01, some maids from and costumes from the jap ver, translators, uncensors, etc, and I haven't had any bugs or crashes after fixing everything thus far.

I've seen that I can straight up just upload my entire com3d2inm game folder somewhere and someone could download the whole thing and effectively skip the entire gp01, personality, compatibility packs, uncensors, and language packs installations.

What about maid fiddler?

Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
What about maid fiddler?
Well i dunt know about the Steam version but on Jap ver i got ( there is alot more content on the jap version ) maid fiddler works wonders if u follow the steps u should have no problem.
Ps: If any1 have just the censor remove script plz let me know ( not the steam adult patch or english patch just the uncensor remover plz )

Dec 27, 2019

Mega maybe, otherwise create a torrent and let people seed it directly whatever you feel like it

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
i have purchased the eng nutaku version of this game and gotten a bunch of the DLC, but am I better off just downloading the jap ver from here with all the jap DLC and just use the mod to translate it to english? im especially interested in the additional personality packs that arent avail for the eng version yet

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
i have purchased the eng nutaku version of this game and gotten a bunch of the DLC, but am I better off just downloading the jap ver from here with all the jap DLC and just use the mod to translate it to english? im especially interested in the additional personality packs that arent avail for the eng version yet
You would need to wait for someone to translate it first, otherwise you are gonna get textless boxes

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Hello, I would like to download this game. I learned about the different pack of 70 or 155 GB which have almost all the dlc but I do not want my games to be too heavy. I am especially interested in sexual animations. So the clothes are not a priority for me but I wanted to know which are the most important dlc to take to have a good gaming experience without the dlc part not exceeding 10 GB.
DLC:
- A small part of the most important clothing;
- A good part dlc of sexual animations:
- Other dlc who may interest me.

I intend to download the dlc from this link:
I also want to install essential mods (I think):
"Sybaris AIO and BepInEx AIO along with essential and performance plugins, UNCENSOR and optional English community translation for the main story and UI"

I would like please, that you tell me what the problem is in the decisions I intend to make (if there are any) and if you can inform me about the dlc that I should take.

Sorry for my poor English and thank you.

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
- A good part dlc of sexual animations:
In the pastebin you mentioned, most of the dlc related sexual content are in the Additional Event Packs (lines 6 – 11) and the Variety Packs (lines 48 – 51). I mentioned this in an earlier post, but the download for "Variety Pack 3" is actually the Yotogi Class vol. 4, which is also focused on sexual content. You should also get GP-01 and Naturally Sadistic dlc (lines 59 – 61), which add more sexual content, a new personality and the dance "fusionic addiction", which is a pole dance. I don't know how much that adds up to for storage, but that should be all of the sexual content on the pastebin...

Reactions: LittleDaniel95

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
In the pastebin you mentioned, most of the dlc related sexual content are in the Additional Event Packs (lines 6 – 11) and the Variety Packs (lines 48 – 51). I mentioned this in an earlier post, but the download for "Variety Pack 3" is actually the Yotogi Class vol. 4, which is also focused on sexual content. You should also get GP-01 and Naturally Sadistic dlc (lines 59 – 61), which add more sexual content, a new personality and the dance "fusionic addiction", which is a pole dance. I don't know how much that adds up to for storage, but that should be all of the sexual content on the pastebin...
(y)Thank you very much for this very specific answer.
If you know more about the rest of my post, don't hesitate.

VomitDE

Mar 19, 2020
Sorry guys for the question, but is there no complete repack that works out of the box (VR)?

Reading about 53 pages with tons of links and DLCs etc seems not worth it... or is it worth it? :D

Any good tutorials or nearly "easy" insallpackages?

Thanks guys!

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Second this, I am now as confused as ever about what this is. Is it actually a sequel? Euuuurgh I just got CM3D2 to work again and I'm already like "WTF did I miss? What's with all the cutscenes?!? O_O"...

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
im relatively new, but yes this is a sequel. the reason there isnt a unified install pack is because the english version just came out recently and alot of the jap stuff is getting released slowly at pay DLC addons. at least it seems like it to me. you can get the jap DLC but they dont always work, especially for the personalities. the sex packs and clothes do though.

the so you basically can get the jap version with mods for the translation and DLC, or the eng version but with only some DLC.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes