Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
You are right to be confused. COM3D2 can be considered a sequel because it contains references to the older CM3D2. These two games can be linked together and CM3D2 can be used as an append disc for COM3D2. In other words all personalities and items from CM3D2 are accesible to COM3D2 if the games are linked together.
If things weren't confusing enough there are two versions of COM3D2: English and Japanese. Then the English version is further split into R12 base game and R18 patch. The English COM3D2 is a rather poor translation and stripped down version of the Japanese version. Alot of content is not yet available for the English version. The Japanese version has almost 200 DLC packs. You wiill need around 160GB if you want the full experience this game has to offer so far. I can walk you through if you're brave enough.

Reactions: PeteHanson

Doggnu

Dec 24, 2018
sometimes all one man wants is a simple vanilla version , i wish i could get a vanilla jp version, so i could really custom make one, dont get me wrong, but having so many dlc that makes it forever to load when i just want simple things , is frustrating , i tried installing the raw game, but even in the jp system language it dont install , nd pack that have a working version is full to the brim with extras , unless someone knows a way to remove dlc, i am stuck.

Reactions: Azerov

Boav_Rum

Jan 12, 2020
sometimes all one man wants is a simple vanilla version , i wish i could get a vanilla jp version, so i could really custom make one, dont get me wrong, but having so many dlc that makes it forever to load when i just want simple things , is frustrating , i tried installing the raw game, but even in the jp system language it dont install , nd pack that have a working version is full to the brim with extras , unless someone knows a way to remove dlc, i am stuck.
Just curious but why would you want the jp version over the one that is in this thread?

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
Guys, is there a reason I can't modify ears, and some other stuff in the chara maker? Did I mess something up, or did they went so low as to put that in a DLC? And If yes, wich one?

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
Kiss games aren't as liberal with the character makers when compared to Illusion. That said I believe that GP-01 added some facial customization features that includes ears if you use the faces with gold backgrounds instead of white.

petran79

Jun 19, 2019
I remember when they advertised the marriage feature, they had a picture of 1 of the 3 main characters in wedding dress. Yet after playing the game, there are no events that lead to marriage any of the 3 main characters and instead marriages are available only for the personalities that can be selected in CM3D2 append option

Dec 27, 2019
There are repacks from the JP version but I don't really recommend a repack for english version given that we got barely any content in contrast and you'll have to install that as it comes out making the repacking kinda pointless and (sometimes) not compatible with the new dlcs and mods, it's better to install things manually

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Save the extra maid preset, make a new maid, apply the preset, replicate the profile info, personality, etc, edit whatever stats you want with maid fiddler. Delete the extra maid because it's useless now. Or you can just change the contract type with maid fiddler and keep the maid

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
Oh okay... so the "extra" maids are useless yotogi wise... And here I spent so much time trying to grind friendship with one of them by visiting them at work... Ugh.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
I can’t seem to install it anymore it doesn’t show any errors it just doesn’t let me set up the install at all and I don’t know why

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
There are repacks from the JP version but I don't really recommend a repack for english version given that we got barely any content in contrast and you'll have to install that as it comes out making the repacking kinda pointless and (sometimes) not compatible with the new dlcs and mods, it's better to install things manually
Any repacks of the JP version that has everything and imported the English translation from the official English version?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Japanese version has the entire translation ported from the English version or community edited. The rest of it is machine translated but then again that content isn't even available for the English version.
There is no complete JP repack because it would be pointless to make. The needed componenents are updated individually and nobody is insane to upload a 150GB torrent every time a new dlc comes out.
What you have so far:
- - Summer 2020 Edition. Has both CM3D2 1.66 and COM3D2 1.49 complete with all their DLC up to 03/07/2020
- An easy to install that has everything you need. Translation, many uncensored skins, plugins, body+clothing mods and some presets.
- A to help you install and setup everything
If you do everything right and don't skip any steps the end result will be the ultimate version of the game

Edit: Modpack R3.2 was designed for 1.47.1 and won't work with 1.48+ and GP-01FB out of the box . You are required to update the Sybaris/BepInEx AIO to R3.3 (see the guide, Step 3) or use the newest CMI from discord

Last edited:

f*95lime

Jan 12, 2020
Japanese version has the entire translation ported from the English version or community edited. The rest of it is machine translated but then again that content isn't even available for the English version.
There is no complete JP repack because it would be pointless to make. The needed componenents are updated individually and nobody is insane to upload a 150GB torrent every time a new dlc comes out.
What you have so far:
- lilly's - 75 GB (it is used as an append disc to import everything to COM. You get twice the content this way, transfer personalities and the extra mod compatibility)
- lilly's - 65GB (needs to be manually updated to 1.47.1 and there are a few DLC missing that you have to install separately)
- An easy to install that has everything you need. Translation, many uncensored skins, plugins, body+clothing mods and some presets.
If you do everything right and don't skip any steps the end result will be the ultimate version of the game
Any idea if there's a base game + DLC repack that supports VR? Lilly's ones explicitly state:

Exclude VR,mods,plugin
Am I stuck just finding a non-repack base game and installing all the DLC by hand?

Thanks in advance!

jimboinlimbo

Jul 12, 2019
What you have so far:
- lilly's - 75 GB (it is used as an append disc to import everything to COM. You get twice the content this way, transfer personalities and the extra mod compatibility)
- lilly's - 65GB (needs to be manually updated to 1.47.1 and there are a few DLC missing that you have to install separately)
Anyway for you to post the magnet links to lillys stuff? Can't access nyaa at all.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes