Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

maxtamer

May 9, 2018
You don't have to care about hosting if you use GitHub pages, also you can have something like That has some checkboxes that allow you to mark what is done during the setup.

Thanks for the answer about personality

But is there a "community approved" translation?
Sometimes I do a search on google but I get no good result for specific stuff and I think is because of the translation I'm using. I remember you mentioned the " Translation AIO [BepInEx] from the modpack "

Last edited:

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
OK, I just read through over 1k posts.....some of them I swear gave me brain cancer. I just want to get something straight before I go off on my way.

First, I understand the difference between the JP and the EN versions of the game. Honestly, I am not in the mood for installing CM3D2 JP and COM3D2 JP, linking, modding, etc. I am going for the EN "Its a Night of Magic" version.

1. To get the base up and going I just grab the base, install R18, install update, start poppin in DLC.
2. Grab the demosiac and we have dongs and hoo-has hanging and slappin
3. Rent out animu baybz

Will I still need to grab an AIO pack for male uncensor? Are there mods needed beyond the demosiac? I have seen a guide on Steam for a SS_COM3D2 AIO. Really, I just want to keep it simple.....though I feel like we have gone beyond that point. LOL

Still remember playing CM3D2 with the hongfire patch and tons of DLC years ago. Unfortunately my external HD storing those files blew up at some point so I'd like to get this going....without torrents if possible.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
OK, I just read through over 1k posts.....some of them I swear gave me brain cancer. I just want to get something straight before I go off on my way.

First, I understand the difference between the JP and the EN versions of the game. Honestly, I am not in the mood for installing CM3D2 JP and COM3D2 JP, linking, modding, etc. I am going for the EN "Its a Night of Magic" version.

1. To get the base up and going I just grab the base, install R18, install update, start poppin in DLC.
2. Grab the demosiac and we have dongs and hoo-has hanging and slappin
3. Rent out animu baybz

Will I still need to grab an AIO pack for male uncensor? Are there mods needed beyond the demosiac? I have seen a guide on Steam for a SS_COM3D2 AIO. Really, I just want to keep it simple.....though I feel like we have gone beyond that point. LOL

Still remember playing CM3D2 with the hongfire patch and tons of DLC years ago. Unfortunately my external HD storing those files blew up at some point so I'd like to get this going....without torrents if possible.
If its the steam AIO guide I am thinking of, you definitely want to grab that up. If you just go for the demosiac you would have rod shaped dicks and barbie doll girls. That AIO should have all the stuff you need to properly decensor the game.

Reactions: nawt0k and maxtamer

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
Does anyone have a torrent file of all compatible DLC + Updates to use with the EN(Steam version)?

It would really help me a lot u w u

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
Check page 55
Can't really say that. I have it set to 60 posts per page and only see 19 pages. Have to refer to an exact post number.

If its the steam AIO guide I am thinking of, you definitely want to grab that up. If you just go for the demosiac you would have rod shaped dicks and barbie doll girls. That AIO should have all the stuff you need to properly decensor the game.
Thanks for that.

Reactions: maxtamer

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Wow, after reading a bunch of posts with regards to getting a complete adult version of this VN/Game, it sounds like way more trouble then it's worth... With all the various different downloads, installation methods, DLC's, and so on and so forth... Think I'm gonna skip this one, as it's far more then I want to deal with to see it in a decent light...

Maybe someday when someone links it as one download with all it's various everything, already added, no virus pop ups or other nonsense as well, then I'll take a look-see...

Zip

Reactions: jimboinlimbo

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
Wow, after reading a bunch of posts with regards to getting a complete adult version of this VN/Game, it sounds like way more trouble then it's worth... With all the various different downloads, installation methods, DLC's, and so on and so forth... Think I'm gonna skip this one, as it's far more then I want to deal with to see it in a decent light...

Maybe someday when someone links it as one download with all it's various everything, already added, no virus pop ups or other nonsense as well, then I'll take a look-see...

Zip
That's gonna be the problem. There's 3 ways to do it.

1. JP COM3D2 only
2. JP COM3D2 + CM3D2
3. US COM3D2 + DLC + Mods

This biggest problem is the continuous stream of DLC and the sheer size of it. Its going to be hard to collect 200+ GB into a single place with a single download. That's honestly why I am getting the US version and then applying the demosiac+mods. Simplest and should still give content. Sure its not EVERYTHING I remember from CM3D2 but its gonna grow.

D

Deleted member 2344471

I'm posting ENG guide from page 27, because apparently people need it. Guys, it's not that bad.

1. Download either the full version or the split up versions linked by OP
  2. Download the adult patch from Sildu's post. (Right click com3d2inm_adult_update_dlc folder > download.)
  3. Follow this from 0:40 to install the adult patch. (Mosaic will still be there either way. The patch just adds pack content that was removed for the Steam version)
  4. Follow this or this to install an AIO (all in one) pack to remove mosaic and add other things. (You can literally just download the pack enter "steam" password when you un-rar, drag&drop all files inside the rar into your main directoy and everything will work.)
+DLCs.
+Patch from official website.

I prefer ENG version. Maybe my computer is weird, but ENG version runs smoothly, while JAP has loading times long enough to be annoying.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Is it fine to copy-paste the 75 GB files into a stock version of COM3D2(Steam) ?
See the Q&A section of the guide. That is all I know. A long time ago I tried copying some of the files (models, materials, textures, menus) from CM3D2/Gamedata to english COM3D2/Gamedata20 and it worked to some extent. It is possible to actually link the two games but you'll have to trick the eng COM into thinking that it is jap version using scripts. I never tried it and I don't use the eng version so I can't test.

Reactions: maxtamer

maxtamer

May 9, 2018
I'm at rank 5 of the game but I still miss some rooms for the yotogi how is this possible?
and

stevenpanca

May 1, 2020
Is it fine to copy-paste the 75 GB files into a stock version of COM3D2(Steam) ?
See the Q&A section of the guide. That is all I know. A long time ago I tried copying some of the files (models, materials, textures, menus) from CM3D2/Gamedata to english COM3D2/Gamedata20 and it worked to some extent. It is possible to actually link the two games but you'll have to trick the eng COM into thinking that it is jap version using scripts. I never tried it and I don't use the eng version so I can't test.
it's "com3d2inm\GameData_20" to be precise.
just copy the whole "cm3d2\Gamedata" into "com3d2inm\GameData_20".
but leave any files that start with "voice...", they won't work, most of them are gigantic anyway.
AFAIK, this only works for body parts, cloths, and poses. you can't copy personalities, events, yotogi classes/skills, and anything that requires script or voice.

Reactions: SiraDra

petran79

Jun 19, 2019
After updating to 1.48 there is a black screen and CPU load is very high. Waiting time for the menu to appear exceeds that of the previous version and does not appear even after 5 minutes. As if the new update does not recognize Sybaris plugins.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
After updating to 1.48 there is a black screen and CPU load is very high. Waiting time for the menu to appear exceeds that of the previous version and does not appear even after 5 minutes. As if the new update does not recognize Sybaris plugins.
There were warnings everywhere not to update yet. Some plugins are broken after the update. Some have already been fixed. CPU spike occur because the game now uses multithreading when loading.
If you already updated to 1.48, I collected some plugin updates into pack. There's still more to be updated. Don't apply it if you still have 1.47

petran79

Jun 19, 2019
There were warnings everywhere not to update yet. Some plugins are broken after the update. Some have already been fixed. CPU spike occur because the game now uses multithreading when loading.
If you already updated to 1.48, I collected some plugin updates into pack. There's still more to be updated. Don't apply it if you still have 1.47
I see. Thanks. First time this happens, I remember updating many times and plugins worked fine so far.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes