Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Hey, I downloaded this when it first came out.

Has KISS translated and released all of the DLC yet?

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Hey, I downloaded this when it first came out.

Has KISS translated and released all of the DLC yet?
nowhere close. putting aside any outfit/sex event dlcs there are, currently there has only been one extra personality dlc translated out of the dozen or so that they have in japanese.

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
Anyone know where I can find patches to fix some issues like the private mode settings crashing the game or the little devil personality breaking the swapping event?

ikantuna

Jun 27, 2019
I see. Hopefully some kind people will share that soon.

I am also waiting for additional event pack vol 6 link and variety pack 4 which will be released on 24 april

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
So... anyone know when a patch for the little devil personality will get translated? Hate how it crashes the game in some parts

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
So, I doubt I'm going to get an answer for this... I'm playing using the Japanese version of the game after following lolzwetrust's guide.

I like the cross section body that's been provided in the "body" list but is there a way to hide the uterus when wearing clothes? It's strange for it to always be there outside Yotogi. I looked to mask it in the f12 menu but there are multiple parts of that uterus model in the bones tab and I don't see an option to mask it all, just to delete it or make it smaller.

I'm looking for something like the cross section accessory in the "vagina" tab. It hides the uterus when clothes are being worn since it's listed as a vagina accessory. However, the animations would have to be manually set up and changed for multiple aspects of the uterus. There's probably no shapeanimator guide for the numerous speeds and positions in the game.

Is there any way to hide the uterus cross section when using the "LO High Poly Body 2 with Uterus?"

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
So, I doubt I'm going to get an answer for this... I'm playing using the Japanese version of the game after following lolzwetrust's guide.

I like the cross section body that's been provided in the "body" list but is there a way to hide the uterus when wearing clothes? It's strange for it to always be there outside Yotogi. I looked to mask it in the f12 menu but there are multiple parts of that uterus model in the bones tab and I don't see an option to mask it all, just to delete it or make it smaller.

I'm looking for something like the cross section accessory in the "vagina" tab. It hides the uterus when clothes are being worn since it's listed as a vagina accessory. However, the animations would have to be manually set up and changed for multiple aspects of the uterus. There's probably no shapeanimator guide for the numerous speeds and positions in the game.

Is there any way to hide the uterus cross section when using the "LO High Poly Body 2 with Uterus?"
Excuse me but THE FUCK!?

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
hmmm i was checking the megalink it says [COM3D2 Append][GP01]so I thought it was the japanese version of the GP01..
Just download it and update, if you see japanese text when it cant find where to install it (or am I the only one that gets asked that?) then you have the jap one. You can cancel it or go through with it but be warned, I broke the game trying to use a patch from the games website.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018

As far as I know there is no easy way of masking it since it is part of the body and not an accesory. Easiest way I can think of is to use ACCEx->Select material->Body->slide the Alpha of the uterus components to 0 under the RGBA (it's right below the RQ slider).
You'll have to do it for shikyuS, shikyukouS, shikyuS2, shikyuSD, rankanS, ransouS.
nakadashiS and nakadashiS2 are only visible when belly is > 0.
You can't save the settings this way. It's not pretty but it works.
You can also set the RQ to a minimum of 3955 for the skirt to mask it. Not very effective.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aquilez
Aug 7, 2018
Just download it and update, if you see japanese text when it cant find where to install it (or am I the only one that gets asked that?) then you have the jap one. You can cancel it or go through with it but be warned, I broke the game trying to use a patch from the games website.
okay

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
Ok, I know I posted a lot on here but any idea how to update the FlashBangZ version to 1.03. Says " This patch is not compatible with the main unit you have. Any ideas what that means?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes