Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
NEKOPARA - Maple casual clothes & maid clothes set
from the pastebin link is dead/broken
EDIT: all google links about nekopara is either dead or broken. didnt try mega tho because i reach my download limit

Last edited:

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
EDIT: all google links about nekopara is either dead or broken. didnt try mega tho because i reach my download limit
Just download nekopara pack on mega it has all the individual neko costumes dlcs that came from google drive links.

Last edited:

friedgreen

Feb 17, 2020
you can use tor browser to get around the mega limit, although sometimes you have to restart the browser session

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i use my old mega account that still works for some reason and still reach the download limit. also im fine with not using vpn or tor at the time since the dlcs are byte siZe files not those 5 GIG patch which i need vpn or look for other alternative.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
downloaded the mega files but missing the taiyou paradise since its a google drive link.
anime-sharing user @drachma uploaded a pastelink that contains dlcs for the english version.

beware that any links from that paste bin redirects to an adfly site
since i cant make adfly work. luckily the url looks like this

you can edit the url copying the url starts on "https" and remove the escape characters or you can use a url decode

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: anyone knows how to unlock unique maid's events?? it request progress to a specific NPC or something

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
if you have file just send it to birdhorse dont post ad links here contributers here paid their dlcs with own money not for profit but to share with other people. We already have taiyou paradise dlc in our paste bin if you have issues with links just inform birdhorse.

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i have issues with google drive links. which contains all of the nekopara dlc eXcept for the full costume set which doesnt contain the dance.. maybe i just didnt find it because im dumber than the idiot. also uploading the file is out of the question due to my inconsistent 1mbps upload time

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
i have issues with google drive links. which contains all of the nekopara dlc eXcept for the full costume set which doesnt contain the dance.. maybe i just didnt find it because im dumber than the idiot. also uploading the file is out of the question due to my inconsistent 1mbps upload time
i told birdhorse about broken links he take care of it you should remove your post with adfly links those places tend to have links that redirect you to viruses ,malware and phishing its better to not trouble people who are careless.

question: anyone knows how to unlock unique maid's events?? it request progress to a specific NPC or something
You need to interact with maid using maid schedule to raise favor/relationship to unlock npc yotogi event

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
edited the post leaving the anime-sharing post.
didnt know that you can also interact with maid aside for free and eXcluside maids. ty

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
I have compiled a comprehensive and modpack for the japanese version.
Both CM3D2 and COM3D2 are required for this to work.
If you have 155GB free SSD space to spare then you qualify for the full game experience. Everything you need to know is in the guide. No need to explain it here.

Edit: As part of the new R3.1 you can add 4k_Riaman skin set V1.11 and 4k_Riaman skin NPR_V1.3 to Mod/_BODY.
It has better pussy texture.
View attachment 581857
Thanks a lot for compiling this guide and modpack that must've taken ages!

May I ask how I can get this skin texture and pussy shape ? I can't seem to locate them in the editor.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
May I ask how I can get this skin texture and pussy shape ? I can't seem to locate them in the editor.
Let's see. The main mods used in that screenshot are LOHiPoly body v2.12.1350 beta02 and 4k_Riaman skin (NPRshader version). That pussy shape is not something you can select in the maid editor. It was obtained by using ShapeAnimator plugin (F4 key) and editing the shapekeys as seen in the image. The guide contains a link to a tutorial for ShapeAnimator plugin but it's not that hard to figure yourself. If you've used the modpack and followed instructions everything should work without issues.
4k_Riaman skin set V1.11 is needed to get 4k_Riaman skin NPR to work. Off course you also need the NPRshader which is already included in the custom Noctsoul Sybaris AIO pack. Keep in mind that the is for the japanese version.

Last edited:

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
Let's see. The main mods used in that screenshot are LOHiPoly body v2.12.1350 beta02 and 4k_Riaman skin (NPRshader version). That pussy shape is not something you can select in the maid editor. It was obtained by using ShapeAnimator plugin (F4 key) and editing the shapekeys as seen in the image. The guide contains a link to a tutorial for ShapeAnimator plugin but it's not that hard to figure yourself. If you've used the modpack and followed instructions everything should work without issues.
4k_Riaman skin set V1.11 is needed to get 4k_Riaman skin NPR_V1.3 to work. Off course you also need the NPRshader which is already included in the custom Noctsoul Sybaris AIO pack. Keep in mind that the is for the japanese version.
Yeah I followed the guide to the letter so I will do just as you said, thanks a lot for the reply!

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I just recently updated the game to the latest version 1.04.2 and installed the GP01 but I only get black screen when I try to initiate the dance 'Fusionic Addiction'. Also it's the only dance that doesn't figure out on the Game Mode, I could only see it on Appreciation Mode so maybe it has something to do with it. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's what is shown in the unity log upon running 'Fusionic Addiction' if that could help resolve the problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mar 19, 2019
I just recently updated the game to the latest version 1.04.2 and installed the GP01 but I only get black screen when I try to initiate the dance 'Fusionic Addiction'. Also it's the only dance that doesn't figure out on the Game Mode, I could only see it on Appreciation Mode so maybe it has something to do with it. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's what is shown in the unity log upon running 'Fusionic Addiction' if that could help resolve the problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try switch back both to censored skins before you start the dance scene. The problem is in the AIO uncensored patch, which in current version is still not support the pole dancing scene. Hope this will help.

Reactions: EldenFZ
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes