Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Birdhorse69

Jan 27, 2019
Hi guys, here's the link for the pastebin for the 3D Custom Order maid 3D2 English version DLC.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still figuring out how it works. So far, it only has GP-01. If you could send me the links for your DLC's, I can update this list.

Birdhorse69

Jan 27, 2019
I currently own the Visual Pack and the Season Pack 2019 Summer. I just have no post count and no time to run(search and setup) a pastebin. Would contribute if someone set something up.
GP-01 is up. Can you send me the links for the Visual Pack and Season Pack 2019 so I can link it? Thanks

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
GP-01 is up. Can you send me the links for the Visual Pack and Season Pack 2019 so I can link it? Thanks
Working on it. Ashamed to admit it has been around a decade since I did anything like this. I worked on the UI translations for some Kiss and Illusion games back in college.

I put the VP on my old MEGA drive. Do I just put the link at the top, or is there a generate download link? Also I have all the free DLC, pre-order DLC, and the NekoPara DLC. Do you want me to sort that out and id it first, or just dump it into the folder?

Birdhorse69

Jan 27, 2019
Working on it. Ashamed to admit it has been around a decade since I did anything like this. I worked on the UI translations for some Kiss and Illusion games back in college.

I put the VP on my old MEGA drive. Do I just put the link at the top, or is there a generate download link? Also I have all the free DLC, pre-order DLC, and the NekoPara DLC. Do you want me to sort that out and id it first, or just dump it into the folder?
I guess we probably don't need to add the free DLC, as most folk could just download em free anyway. You could just dump everything in a folder and I'll just sort it out in the pastebin after. I've never actually used pastebin before but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Thanks for the contribution. I really wanna like this game but buying the DLC's is nuts.

Keep me posted when it's up. I might purchase the additional event pack 1 and upload it after Christmas so I'm hoping we can eventually get everything.

If anyone else wants to contribute, that would be awesome though.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
I guess we probably don't need to add the free DLC, as most folk could just download em free anyway. You could just dump everything in a folder and I'll just sort it out in the pastebin after. I've never actually used pastebin before but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Thanks for the contribution. I really wanna like this game but buying the DLC's is nuts.

Keep me posted when it's up. I might purchase the additional event pack 1 and upload it after Christmas so I'm hoping we can eventually get everything.

If anyone else wants to contribute, that would be awesome though.
Yep it can get quite insane for Kiss and DLC.

Hopefully this is the link for Visual Pack 1.

For some reason it is giving me a problem when I try and put the folder with the rest of the DLC. Let me know if the above link doesn't work and I will try and get the rest of the DLC up ASAP.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Interesting . Organized and easy to browse. It's for cm3d2 but should work on com3d2 if you use all the stuff from post #593

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019

For some reason it is giving me a problem when I try and put the folder with the rest of the DLC. Let me know if the above link doesn't work and I will try and get the rest of the DLC up ASAP.
Link does not work because the one you posted is your account page probably from your browser in order to share mega files you have to right click file or folder that you want to share and click get link. The mega link has to have # with the key for example..

Hi guys, here's the link for the pastebin for the 3D Custom Order maid 3D2 English version DLC.

I'm pretty new at this so I'm still figuring out how it works. So far, it only has GP-01. If you could send me the links for your DLC's, I can update this list.
Thx for sharing GP-01..... this is great thing going on here hopefully more people contribute until all the dlc are shared this game company dlc practices is ridiculous remindes me of another game developer who made dead or alive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birdhorse69

z3r0cool

Dec 20, 2019
i buy the game on steam, can i use the r18 patch without buying it? because i dont have a CC
yes you can use r18 patch without buying it. I got the steam version and then i downloaded r18 patch from and it works perfectly.

Birdhorse69

Jan 27, 2019

Hey, yeah. The link is just redirecting me to my own Mega account. z3r0cool suggested right-clicking the file and setting it to share.

That should probably get you the proper link. Cheers

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes