Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Anyone know of a full repack, together with all the main dlc's, at least?
looks like to be it. It's the Japanese base game COM3D2_1.36.0.025, with all of the DLCs (with the exception of the Neko DLC maybe, I haven't played the game yet).

Don't forget to follow after installing.

Last edited:

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Guys, I've installed a bunch of DLCs from the pastebin link, and after installing everything, now the game doesn't display text for me. Not even in japanese.
How do I fix this? Really boring to play the game whitout understanding what the maids are saying. Sem título.png

stinkyfeet

May 18, 2017
Guys, I've installed a bunch of DLCs from the pastebin link, and after installing everything, now the game doesn't display text for me. Not even in japanese.
How do I fix this? Really boring to play the game whitout understanding what the maids are saying. View attachment 451652
There's an extra setting that the translation mods need. Try to go to configuration and settings, and under select your language select both English and Japanese. There are two language settings, the one towards the bottom right should allow you to select both. Again, not sure what all you have installed, but that usually works for the Japanese modded version.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
There's an extra setting that the translation mods need. Try to go to configuration and settings, and under select your language select both English and Japanese. There are two language settings, the one towards the bottom right should allow you to select both. Again, not sure what all you have installed, but that usually works for the Japanese modded version.
The problem is: this is not a translated jp version. This is the official english version (pirate, of course, but still the official one) with all DLCs in that pastebin link ( ). I didn't touch any configuration whatsoever, and in the language options shows just EN or JP, there's no option for both.
Tried changing language to jp, restarting the game, no luck. Did the same for english, dodn't work either. I'm really bugged by this, because I have no idea what is causing it.

InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
TakosMilGrau you messed up Your install by applying japanese DLC to the english game. This happens when paths, script, voice.arc etc. get overwritten. The only thing You can do is reinstall and then copy parts_*.arc files to your gamedata folder. Scroll up in this thread, its explained a few posts up.

Oct 31, 2019
I was able to restore the text buy restoring the original cvs.arc, paths.dat and script.arc files. However the game will crash trying to load certain jp dlc. Honestly, you'll have to live with the blank text if you want the entire jp dlc. If you copy over parts.arc files, it will be missing certain content from the dlc.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
I have a question, for the COM3D2 world, which jp dlc work with it, I have downloaded a few but it doesn’t seem to work or doesn’t accept, and another question, the update that was released some time ago doesn’t work because it removes all the sexual content

iSoulfire

Aug 9, 2018
Is there someplace where I can find the english version's DLCs for download? I've been searching for a while, but I can only find the japanese DLCs.

Hentaifan232

Jun 13, 2018
is the heart bikini in this game and if so how do I unlock it? Really liked it in cm3d2 and seeing the heart bikini tan is in base game for com3d2 i was hoping that the bikini is just locked behind a room upgrade or maid stat point trophy

E.Cyclone

Feb 22, 2018
So, actually i found another full-game CM3D2 thread here, in F95Zone(https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-maid-3d-2-v1-01-kiss.3187) and it has 'extras', pastebin ( ) of links that shows DLCs, mods and cheat.

Since i haven't checked the content of the download links in this thread (because of its gargantuan size), does the DLs link in this thread also includes the mods, cheats and the DLCs ?

Thankyou

EDIT 1 : Apparently, the 'another' thread that i found is kinda 2 years older compared to this thread. But the question still remains, since both have same context CM3D2

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Don't just download a huge modpack if you're not going to use all of the mods in it. Mods should be downloaded individually and tested. Some are fully compatible, some barely work and some will break the game. Also it's better to have a lighter installation if you don't want to wait 2 minutes for the game to load. If it's installed on a regular old hdd chances are it won't even start properly and will crash while loading. Most of the mods out there are for CM3D2 and to get them to work you need the base models from CM3D2 otherwise you get a missing reference and a guaranteed crash.

On another note someone finally made a 3D cross section uterus mod for COM3D2 that actually works and . You'll have to google translate the readme txt files in order to figure how to use it. Only 442 is needed if you know how to use ShapeAnimator (F4) and AlwaysColorChangeEx plug-in (F12). "ShikyuL" shapekey is used to position uterus up/down to fit the length of penis. When editing the maid body, belly should be set to 0 otherwise the womb will always be partly filled. You need to enable AutoBote and Show creampie in AddYotogiSliderSE (F5). You may edit AddYotogiSliderSE.ini AutoBOTE Increment=30 (max=100) to make the womb fill up faster. It's not really proportional but whatever. Maybe the uploader will find a way to fix this in later updates and make the uterus inflate to fit the belly.

Leakslovers

May 27, 2018
Anyone have S-court versions of GP1 and GP2 ?
also i install Secretary personality pack and get no text when conversation occurs. got any lead/reference?

Last edited:

NC_Blitz

Apr 29, 2018
Just do the steps under Sybaris II.

Oh and you need the adult update under post #10 if you don´t have it already.
Just finished installing the game.do i just download and extract the patch then follow the sybarisII instructions?

Birdhorse69

Jan 27, 2019
For everyone asking for the English Version DLC, I'm in the same boat. We should all make a concentrated effort to get them all. Like someone should make a google drive link that's open to the public and everyone can buy like 20 USD worth of DLC and upload it there.

With the number of people here, we can easily buy up all the DLC for the official English version.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, actually i found another full-game CM3D2 thread here, in F95Zone(https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-maid-3d-2-v1-01-kiss.3187) and it has 'extras', pastebin ( ) of links that shows DLCs, mods and cheat.

Since i haven't checked the content of the download links in this thread (because of its gargantuan size), does the DLs link in this thread also includes the mods, cheats and the DLCs ?

Thankyou

EDIT 1 : Apparently, the 'another' thread that i found is kinda 2 years older compared to this thread. But the question still remains, since both have same context CM3D2
It is a previous game. COM3D2 is essentially a sequel of sorts with different story and the content from the thread you found will not work on this game because of it. I would honestly love to know which one of the devs at KISS had the oh so brilliant idea to make the title so similar.

InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
you could open the arc files with SybarisArcEditor and look through whats in them. Find it here together with an initial mod setup and guide:

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes