Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Arc editor is not useful at all in this situation because I already know which models I'm missing. I'm using the japanese version with almost all dlc preloaded from both com3d2 and cm3d2. Thing is there is no way to know what dlc I'm missing and I really don't want to download every dlc individually from the pastebin. Come to think of it there's a dlc checker app for com3d2 that lists what is installed and what not. I think there should be one for cm3d2 too ?? That should help a lot since the missing models are most likely from cm3d2 dlcs

lezley255

Jul 12, 2019
Hey i have been playing this game and i don't have the Yotogi even thought its been more than 80 days.
I only have the Training, Work, and Talk options in Schedules. can someone tell me the reason?

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
sooo how do you play this in VR? since it has the tag?
for me its only showing up on the monitor not on the HMD

Strong gater

Jan 17, 2018
When using mods and even some items with the gold arrow on the bottom right, I keep coming across errors with "object reference not set to an instance of an object" one piece of equipment it happens with a lot with clothing labeled with the VR in the name. Wouldn't be too bad if they just didn't work, but it some of them will crash the game.

Using the Noct AIO, and the base game is the most recent one uploaded to Nyaa, maybe 1.6 something?

For the mods throwing the error, they are in the /COM3d2/Mods, but the VR stuff and some others are in the vanilla download.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
To answer my question about missing models... well it seems the solution was a step I was lazy to make which is linking the japanese version of COM3D2 to CM3D2 installation folder. Both with all dlcs preloaded ( and ). This solved the issues with "object reference not set to an instance of an object" when using mods designed for CM3D2. I wanted to have a lighter installation so I didn't want to have both games installed.

It seems it's not enough to copy the models, textures, materials and menus from CM3D2 gamedata to COM3D2 gamedata20. Question now remains exactly what part of the gamedata from CM3D2 is critical to avoid the errors of missing references when using some of the CM3D2 mods ? Game won't start without unlinking CM3D2 if its installation drive is removed.

I'm running the game on a decent i7 ROG laptop with 16GB RAM and 2TB SSD. It takes 2 whopping minutes to get to the title screen. I can't even imagine how long it takes on a potato pc from a HDD. Is the BepInEx AIO more efficient at loading than Noctsoul Sybaris AIO ?

Last edited:

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Well this is odd. I downloaded the game and applied the adult and uncensor patches, then ran the game to make sure everything worked fine, and it did. Then I closed it and applied a bunch of DLC and then the game started taking a minute to load every screen and seemingly reverted back to the japanese version.

I backed up the original game so I'm good, but I'm wondering how on earth that happened

Strong gater

Jan 17, 2018
When using mods and even some items with the gold arrow on the bottom right, I keep coming across errors with "object reference not set to an instance of an object" one piece of equipment it happens with a lot with clothing labeled with the VR in the name. Wouldn't be too bad if they just didn't work, but it some of them will crash the game.

Using the Noct AIO, and the base game is the most recent one uploaded to Nyaa, maybe 1.6 something?

For the mods throwing the error, they are in the /COM3d2/Mods, but the VR stuff and some others are in the vanilla download.
So for the fix for others who may be having this issue, you must download Custom maid 3d2 as well, and link the games via COM3d2s launcher

dingusdongle

Jan 12, 2019
Can you do anything with the extra maids other than using them for work? Also I'm not sure if I downloaded the DLC correctly, but does it include anymore personalities for your maids or do you only have access to the starting 3 ones.?

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
hi guys, can someone clean and put in order, i just come here and i don't even know what to do to try this game some say, link in first page are wrong, some with virus, some without uncensor patch so i'm little bit confuse then...

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Long story short there are basically two games. English and japanese versions. English version does not have as much content as jap so you are better off with the jap version ( is the latest available). On top of that you must install . This will uncensor the game and add all sort of plugins that's you'll have to figure for yourself. They are usually enabled with the Fn keys (F2-F12). Also this will enable automated machine translation which isn't that great. To overcome the poor translation you need This way the main story and menus are translated by actual people while newer dlc are machine translated. Sometimes you might need to enable both english and jap subtitles in the settings if no text is displayed in the dialog. There are plenty (tons) of mods but in order to use some of them you will also need with all dlc to be installed which is a separate game that came before com3d2. Com3d2 must be linked to cm3d2 installation folder via com3d2 launcher settings for most mods to work. For everything else there are tutorials. So good luck because you'll need it. You'll spend most of the time in the menus, between loading screens and crashes. Generally you will want to use the LOhighpoly body for your maids because of the aditional shapekeys. You'll see what that means. Also make use of the yotogi slider plugin (F5)

Last edited:

xXThe_TerminatorXx

May 19, 2018
Hey y'all. So I've been working on re-translating all of COM3d2's... subpar official English translation using i18nEx, in the hopes of providing better localization and not cringe at every misspellings/grammar(might just be a me thing, but I found myself sludging through the game whenever I see one).

Unfortunately, I found myself burning out very quickly after taking on this task. So far, I've re-translated everything but the b1_majime, c1_rindere folders(found in English/Script/General), the sex folder(found in English/Script) and the ntr folder from a1_muku folder. So rather than letting my WIP project be shelved indefinitely and gather digital dust to be forever forgotten, I rather put it out here in the hopes that somebody else could take it from here and completely fix the mediocre official translation. Or, ya know, still have it gather dust but at least it's out in the wilds of the internet for anyone to stumble upon!

Do note that this is a re-translation of the Official English Translation of the game. You could probably insert this into the JP version of COM3d2 without any problems but don't expect something more than the base game will have english text as I, unfortunately, am a total noob at learning Japanese(and probably have no willpower to translate everything in JP COM3d2 even if I do).

Requirements:
>Noctsoul Sybaris AIO( ) or BepInEx( )
>i18nEx ( )

Download of my WIP project
>My WIP translation ( )

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Long story short there are basically two games. English and japanese versions. English version does not have as much content as jap so you are better off with the jap version ( is the latest available). On top of that you must install . This will uncensor the game and add all sort of plugins that's you'll have to figure for yourself. They are usually enabled with the Fn keys (F2-F12). Also this will enable automated machine translation which isn't that great. To overcome the poor translation you need This way the main story and menus are translated by actual people while newer dlc are machine translated. Sometimes you might need to enable both english and jap subtitles in the settings if no text is displayed in the dialog. There are plenty (tons) of mods but in order to use some of them you will also need with all dlc to be installed which is a separate game that came before com3d2. Com3d2 must be linked to cm3d2 installation folder via com3d2 launcher settings for most mods to work. For everything else there are tutorials. So good luck because you'll need it. You'll spend most of the time in the menus, between loading screens and crashes. Generally you will want to use the LOhighpoly body for your maids because of the aditional shapekeys. You'll see what that means. Also make use of the yotogi slider plugin (F5)
So is the one in the OP the English Version? And what am I missing by not downloading the Japanese version? Also, the one in the OP should be safe to download and install yeah?

Also is there one that's smaller? 72 gigs is a pretty hefty fuckin download

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
unlike illusion games where everyone seems to use the same repacks with mods to design the preset cards, there is no such thing for kiss games. Unless you download both com3d and cm3d2 with all dlc you can't expect dowloaded presets to work because you won't have the base models for clothing, hair, etc. If you don't care for story and content or extended customization and just want to edit a maid to some extents and screw her in "gallery mode" with a 100% save file then I guess should be enough. You can then go into mod folder and delete some of the mods you don't want and make the game even lighter.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Thank you for spoon feeding, but 73 fucking GBs?! Holy shit... The biggest adult game Ive downloaded was 7 GB in my lifetime...

No way a smaller one exists?
Yeah same, that download is about the same size as fucking Horza Forizon 4 man, literally 1-2 GB's short. Learning that, if I wanted to actually have a functioning game that I'd have to download that, I decided it's not worth it to be honest.

andhros73

Mar 30, 2019
I bought GP-01 and I'm thinking of uploading it but I'd really like other members to contribute to compiling our own pastebin for paid official English DLC's. If a few people just buy a DLC each, we can easily create our own pastebin for the international version. Does anyone want to join me for this?
I currently own the Visual Pack and the Season Pack 2019 Summer. I just have no post count and no time to run(search and setup) a pastebin. Would contribute if someone set something up.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes