Oct 14, 2020
is there like a koikatsu party version for this where the game has no story mode but only the character creation and the seggs

RottenBoy

Mar 16, 2019
so i just extracted the game, i launched the COM3D2x64 but the window of BeplnEx just has some red messages and the game window is just black and doesnt load(sorry im terrible at this) can someone help?

Reactions: Tomoushie

Arufahoru

Apr 15, 2021
If anyone is having errors/black-screen and can't play, this is what i did and it worked:

1. Downloaded all 7 parts from the main post and extracted normally.
2. Downloaded set_install_directory_com3d2_en.zip from the installation guide and executed in the game folder as instructed.
3. Game was still giving me a black-screen, so i deleted the folder Shape (Mod/Shape) and skin_4k (Mod/skin_4k), i don't think its necessary to delete the skin_4k folder, i just did because i was not interested in it.
4. Profit!

2) The game is obviously mixed up with the japanese version and heavily modded. But what it misses is the REGISTRY entry....
I attached a file (set_install_directory_com3d2_en.zip) you can use to set this entries correct.... Extract this to game folder, execute & voila....
Before you start the game the first time, delete the config.xml file, the game will create a new one. The delivered one has a strange resolution with more then 2100 pixel...... (gaming & big screens)

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenBoy

DLDMC12

Mar 19, 2020
So I got this version up and running just fine with the mods (using the instruction post linked on the first page) but I seem to be missing the ears option under character customization to create elf ears. I have the DLC faces that unlocks the cheeks, eye, and nose options but ears are just flat out missing. Any suggestions on where I should look in the files to fix this or should I try to add the DLC to this bundle? Thanks for any help you can provide

Edit: I managed to get the option to show back up by downloading the GP-001 only pack from here. I moved the files from:

"....\custom-maid-3d-2-gp-01_Windows_2_1_0\com3d2engplg_gp001\GameData\gp001"
to
"...\CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic - AIO V5\GameData"

It did bork the character tutorial so it might of broke some other things but it did bring the ear selection back. If there is anything really game breaking, I will update this.

Edit2: Ok, so I got to the point to where I can hire new maids but I notice there is only the 3 base personalities? I was under the impression this version is the Japanese version with all the DLC. Is that not the case? Would it be better to download the larger version in the link above? Sorry, just a bit confused since there seems to be a lot of versions of this game plus the first two releases.

Last edited:

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
Is something wrong with the dlc? I downloaded the newer ones on the list and when i did every time i go to the evening or next day it just show a black screen

SolaDiRyuvia

Mar 4, 2021
Most of the Screenshots shown are not COM3D2, but the prequel CM3D2. What happened to the download for that?
(Edit:It should be noted CM3D2 is not Custom Maid 3D which is linked as the prequel on this page, CM3D is infact a prequel to CM3D2.)

Mar 31, 2020
ok so i downloaded cm3d2 from steamunlocked and i keep getting the same error(0) Yotogi.Category enum parse error.[e-u~] and i cant run it using local emulator. is there any way to fix this

Last edited:

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
do you know where i can download this dlc ? : ( pls, it's my dream dlc )

Feb 7, 2020
Anyone has CM3D2 save file with tutorial completed? I read that in order to link CM with COM I need a finished tutorial save with all 3 girls but I want to play COM asap. I haven't modded anything yet beside LMMT.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Should I download this version (CM3D2) or the other one (COM3D2 INM) from other thread? Because when extract the zip file I get weird file name. Already use Winrar Name encoding from Default to 932 which is Japanese Shift-JIS but still problem.

Note: I think I just download the COM3D2 INM because it more new than this version

Last edited:
Reactions: admnt
Jul 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
;
nuh uh uh
1661955573502.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes