seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case, the pastebin with the mods link is no longer available, under review...

On another part, I'm confused between CM2, COM 2 and COM 2 INM, First is the original with uncompleted translation, and most modder, COM is the English version ? Then IMN is a stripped version of COM 2 ?

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
In case, the pastebin with the mods link is no longer available, under review...

On another part, I'm confused between CM2, COM 2 and COM 2 INM, First is the original with uncompleted translation, and most modder, COM is the English version ? Then IMN is a stripped version of COM 2 ?
CM2 is the JP ver. COM2 is like the expansion to the JP ver and COM2 IMN is the EN version.

Reactions: seden

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
CM3D was the first version, japanese
CM3D2 was the second version, japanese, here the thread was dedicated to in the beginning
COM3D2 is a newer game, in japanese, where CM3D2 can be linked to
COM3D2 R18 is the english variant with less personalities (the version the downloads of this thread are now linked to)
COM3D2 INM is the english version, but stripped off from the adult content
-----
meanwhile there is also CRE, a high polygon version of japanese COM3D2 which caused the japanese version to have 2 branches .... all clear ? :cool:

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
COM3D2 R18 is the one with 3 personality, then they are more trough dlcs and patches.

Did not know about that CRE version, what are the branches about then ?

Thanks a lot for clarification, should be put in the first post in case, as here even it seem the topic is getting slow it will buried at some point.

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
CRE is not very popular, as it broke allmost all the mods. Kiss splitted then up the line, the regular one has 2.xx version numbers, the CRE Version is 3.xxx. You can look on the Kiss home page for more detailled information.

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
so i downloaded the repack r4 it doesnt have 6 dancin dlcs
my question is simple are all dances available in this one?

leaf021231

Mar 8, 2020
1635499952218.png

The one I've downloaded appears to do that, and it doesn't allow the game to load.

I used 7z. to merge all the files together, am I doing anything wrong here?

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Damn. This looks like a brain surgery when it comes to installing difficulty, I'm currently downloading the 9.20 GB torrent from the pastebin.

EDIT: ok I've updated it to version 1.69, now let's see how to patch it into English.

EDIT2: Yay I've done it!

Last edited:

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
Is it a machine translation? Because the menus and opening cutscene with the uncle look professionally done, then I get hilarious dialogue like this from my maid...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Sorry for my ignorance but i have a question: Does the version in main page contain all dlc personalities and UI translated? don't care if is machine or not.

mariog

May 1, 2019

For those who have this error when starting the game.
Just rename the 2 folders that have those weird characters and the game will start.
It would be the 2 folders after (Panties Pull Off)

UgiMade

Jun 28, 2019
any idea how we can get the maid fiddler running? the one included in the DL doesn't work neither does updating it
gives this following response in the command window:
Remote error: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MaidStatus.Feeling' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Have you ever found a fix?

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
I tried searching around this thread but I am unable to find solution.

I was wondering if there a way to play without having oculus running or turn off VR completely?
I do have VR headset but I dont wish to play this game with it and everytime I run the game, it kept opening oculus program and steam VR. If i close Oculus, the game force close too.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes