Nova_eXelon

May 23, 2018
I was wondering if there a way to play without having oculus running or turn off VR completely?
Since it's a Unity game all you have to do is create a shortcut and put " -vrmode none " as shown in the screenshot:
1642349949839.png
The empty space after .exe is supposed to be there. This should work with all Unity games. Every engine has its "keyword" for disabling VR. UE4 is " -nohmd" for example.

Now I have a question too:
I have downloaded the two biggest torrents from for CM3D2 and COM3D2 (81GB & 112GB). Those are without mods, just official DLC. For some reason however auto translate through BepInEx doesn't work on this. from November 2020. After installing the command window comes up in the background after starting COM3D2 like its supposed to but the translate plugin doesn't seem to hook into the game. There is no error message.
I have an older version of these torrents at around 60 and 80GB where it still translates correctly.

Are the plugins just outdated and don't work on newer versions anymore?

Reactions: Baserios

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
Now I have a question too:
I have downloaded the two biggest torrents from for CM3D2 and COM3D2 (81GB & 112GB). Those are without mods, just official DLC. For some reason however auto translate through BepInEx doesn't work on this. from November 2020. After installing the command window comes up in the background after starting COM3D2 like its supposed to but the translate plugin doesn't seem to hook into the game. There is no error message.
I have an older version of these torrents at around 60 and 80GB where it still translates correctly.

Are the plugins just outdated and don't work on newer versions anymore?
Honestly, I just follow this guide .
It will give you everything you ever need to get both CM3D2 and COM3D2 with DLC and MODs.
I am really thankful that he wrote such a huge guide. Credits and how to support him should be in there as well. I would suggest take a look at that first.

Feb 21, 2019
is there a mod to change the dance minigame? it's poorely designed. It's very hard to tell when to do the next click cause the ring bleeds into the background and just isnt a good way to tell you when you should do the next click from peripheral vision.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Can anyone help? I get to the first Maid customization part but I can't change anything, and when I click ok, it just stays how it is forever View attachment 1390878
I also got this problem. The only thing I can recommend is just clicking OK at the first part, then go to maid admin. There you can at least change between clothed, nude and underwear and the pose. After that, don't click OK and just smash the mouse click elsewhere until it works. This only changes the card tho, not the model used in cutscenes.

Ikaros78

Jan 10, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have the impression that the "pregnant" mod does not work as well as that of the "x-ray", there is a particular command to do? or a manipulation? (I copied the "pregnant" folder in "mod") if someone can help me on this problem. thanks

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
any idea how we can get the maid fiddler running? the one included in the DL doesn't work neither does updating it
gives this following response in the command window:
Remote error: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MaidStatus.Feeling' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Same here... Sadly, Maid Fiddler is not being updated and won't work with newer versions of COM3D2.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
damn, I was planning on give it a go, but it seems to be a pain in the ass to just make it run...

MurderGoat

Jun 25, 2021
i got the game running and all that n' such but i am having alot of trouble with the maid fiddler app. nothing seems to work even going back to the first iteration of maid fiddler. It says the game is running version 1.0.0.0 and maid fiddler is currently in support of version 1.54 or something like that. im curious if there is something wrong or i messed up somewhere along the line?

included is the script it shows, i didnt want to do the ENTIRE thing but at the beginning of the script it says that the server and all that jazz is good for the maid fiddler, it even connects when it is opened but then fails and then the window is inoperable saying its waiting to connect
Screenshot 2022-05-12 145804.png

Apr 19, 2020
What's it mean when you only get a black screen? After I load to the Kiss cat screen and the don't abuse your meidos screen, clicking that leads to nothing. It just stays a black screen. The log goes to "PropMyFiles: Menu files are ready" it stops there and loads nothing. I waited 45 minutes.

The game worked fine last time I played it like 2 days ago. What causes this and how do I fix it?

rikkakp

Aug 19, 2021
any idea how we can get the maid fiddler running? the one included in the DL doesn't work neither does updating it
gives this following response in the command window:
Remote error: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MaidStatus.Feeling' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Anyone having problems connecting Maid Fiddler, when installing Maid Fiddler, you should remove the check mark in the MF update section

Last edited:

Foogs

Jun 9, 2020
Is there any way to simply increase the rate at which my maids gain all their various stats? I want to play the game through normally and not miss any events and have it feel somewhat organic, but I'd like to grind a bit less. I don't want to just set their skills to max with Maid Fiddler or something.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
is there a jp version of this with the english translations already in?
Just install the JP version, and then use the CMI Modpack(COM Modular installer)

Do any of you guys have the CR-Edit? (Also known as KCES). It's their new and improved character creator compatible with a higher poly body.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes