KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Y'all realize the guy uploaded the WRONG game right? Can someone post links to the correct one?
I guess yes.... I wrote that also a few pages back. But to upload you need special rights here. It would not make sense to bring links here, as it would be disappear as people not tend to look more then 1-2 pages back. To change the main links you need to have the rights to mod this thread. To make new threads you need to be an uploader...

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
would be good to get the original post fixed if this version is that broken
Yes, but who can do this ? This thread is abandoned by the owner. We have only the right to add posts here. So I guess this way is better then nothing, dont you agree ?

just_a_copy

Feb 15, 2019
Yes, but who can do this ? This thread is abandoned by the owner. We have only the right to add posts here. So I guess this way is better then nothing, dont you agree ?
mods should be able to edit it i'd assume? and they wouldnt need to do much if they just quote or copy/paste your fix instructions

step 4.1 got it to run ~ thanks for your fix instructions

May 31, 2018
There’s a report button on the first post, you could use that to ask for an update to make this thread have the correct game by linking to the torrent and asking for that to be posted instead.

just_a_copy

Feb 15, 2019
There’s a report button on the first post, you could use that to ask for an update to make this thread have the correct game by linking to the torrent and asking for that to be posted instead.
i could only ask them to link it to KainA777's fix instructions

if you have a better edit in mind then adding the fix instructions to the original post then you'd need to ask them for it

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
Still one of the main problems is, that the original post was made for the Game "Custom Maid 3D2" from 2015. Then - I have no idea why - in 2018 the thread owner removed those links and instead posted here the AIO version of "Custom Order Maid 3D2" in English without changing the thread title. That was a bad idea because all that was written before relating cm3d2 was rendered senseless in that moment. Moreover, since that day this thread becomes more and more confusing because the game does not fit the thread title..... I wrote already to the author to make this right, but no reaction. So i decided to write the fix instructions because there were allways the same questions/problems with this release.
But the joke here is: There is already a much better thread here relating Com3d2 English, linking to a working & up2date version of this game.
What me makes sad is, that this was the only good thread to the old game cm3d2, but it becomes worthless because of the confusing & mixed up developement of this thread :-(. All the pastebins for the old game are dead, nor dlc or similar working now. The only reasonable variant today to get is a part of this torrent: offering the japanese version of com3d2 as well as cm3d2. Thats a pity, but I found only 1 out of 10 people meant the old game when posting here. And as I have no modding rights nor want to take the responsibility to take over this thread and care for the links (have not the time to do this serious), I gave up. I tried also to get an account on . There I would have uploaded some torrents from time to time, but that seems not to be possible. Always the message that creating an account is temporary disabled - now for almost half a year already. It is really frustrating :cool: I would really like to help, but meanwhile I am tired always finding stones in my way using channels to help up in this situation.....
You know, I had the idea to make simple a new thread for the old game, to escape this situation & have a clear break between the old and the new game. But that does not work for "normal" members. You have to prove you are an uploader, how fast ist your connection etc etc...... Sorry. That is too demanding for me, I did not even ask for the status.
If I had modding rights, I would link the correct game, and make a link to the other thread for people who want the english version. That simple.

Reactions: BILLY01334

just_a_copy

Feb 15, 2019
Still one of the main problems is, that the original post was made for the Game "Custom Maid 3D2" from 2015. Then - I have no idea why - in 2018 the thread owner removed those links and instead posted here the AIO version of "Custom Order Maid 3D2" in English without changing the thread title. That was a bad idea because all that was written before relating cm3d2 was rendered senseless in that moment. Moreover, since that day this thread becomes more and more confusing because the game does not fit the thread title..... I wrote already to the author to make this right, but no reaction. So i decided to write the fix instructions because there were allways the same questions/problems with this release.
But the joke here is: There is already a much better thread here relating Com3d2 English, linking to a working & up2date version of this game.
What me makes sad is, that this was the only good thread to the old game cm3d2, but it becomes worthless because of the confusing & mixed up developement of this thread :-(. All the pastebins for the old game are dead, nor dlc or similar working now. The only reasonable variant today to get is a part of this torrent: offering the japanese version of com3d2 as well as cm3d2. Thats a pity, but I found only 1 out of 10 people meant the old game when posting here. And as I have no modding rights nor want to take the responsibility to take over this thread and care for the links (have not the time to do this serious), I gave up. I tried also to get an account on . There I would have uploaded some torrents from time to time, but that seems not to be possible. Always the message that creating an account is temporary disabled - now for almost half a year already. It is really frustrating :cool: I would really like to help, but meanwhile I am tired always finding stones in my way using channels to help up in this situation.....
You know, I had the idea to make simple a new thread for the old game, to escape this situation & have a clear break between the old and the new game. But that does not work for "normal" members. You have to prove you are an uploader, how fast ist your connection etc etc...... Sorry. That is too demanding for me, I did not even ask for the status.
If I had modding rights, I would link the correct game, and make a link to the other thread for people who want the english version. That simple.

ok i reported the original post and asked them to add/quote the fix instructions

better then nothing if they add them to the original post but i cant suggest any of those grand changes if im not knowledgeable on all that stuff

we'll see how it goes

Reactions: KainA777

CairnWD

Mar 3, 2020
Can anyone help? I get to the first Maid customization part but I can't change anything, and when I click ok, it just stays how it is forever 1630933960528.png

xXSoulGeoXx

Sep 11, 2021
(y)
Nevertheless, I would use this version, as it is fresh & complete
This is a vanilla Repack for the English Release of COM3D2
it can be linked to CM3D2 as well
but from what I seen and checked, its almost bare compared to the Japanese Version and the Summer Edition 2020
If you are not looking to mod it, its the best way to go ( as this seems to have the 18+ patch applied, though not the Uncensored Patch )

I need to do one more post and should link you to the best version available con Sukebei

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
This is a vanilla Repack for the English Release of COM3D2
it can be linked to CM3D2 as well
but from what I seen and checked, its almost bare compared to the Japanese Version and the Summer Edition 2020
If you are not looking to mod it, its the best way to go ( as this seems to have the 18+ patch applied, though not the Uncensored Patch )

I need to do one more post and should link you to the best version available con Sukebei
We discuss the English version in this thread. This thread started with CM3D2, then went to COM3D2 English. It is a mess. If we start discussing the japanese version, the chaos is complete!

xXSoulGeoXx

Sep 11, 2021
We discuss the English version in this thread. This thread started with CM3D2, then went to COM3D2 English. It is a mess. If we start discussing the japanese version, the chaos is complete!
but isn't this thread dedicated to the Japanese Version? ( as I find that the thread mentions KISS instead of the Nutaku Release

that and currently on the thread mentioning the Nutaku Edition but I am receiven help for the Japanese Version over there....

this is already a mess to be honest : /

KainA777

Apr 29, 2020
but isn't this thread dedicated to the Japanese Version? ( as I find that the thread mentions KISS instead of the Nutaku Release

that and currently on the thread mentioning the Nutaku Edition but I am receiven help for the Japanese Version over there....

this is already a mess to be honest : /
This thread was originally made for japanese CM3D2, NOT COM3D2 :cool:
CM3D2 was the game before COM3D2. In this Forum no thread relating japanese COM3D2 exists, only at ULMF.

The chaos here started at around page 20 of this thread, if you are interested you can read there how it changed

I would not care too much here, but for people who seek for information about CM3D2, the first 20 pages of this thread (except the dls) are still valuable.

Last edited:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
View attachment 1397973

All of a sudden this came out of no where and game doesn't run anymore.
I have an error like this but it says something about game/material. I'm trying to use the Japanese version from the summer 2020 edition thing. I swear I followed everything along correctly but I just get the error followed by a black screen with an fps counter at the top left and some menu options at the top right.

Someone said it may be to do with permissions or something but I can't seem to change the folder from read only. Like it lets me apply the change to make it not read only but then it goes back to read only again when I check properties. Maybe it has something to do with drive permissions or something?

Edit: This is an open question btw.

Edit2: As a shot in the dark ill afk on the black screen for a while to see if that does anything but back when I ran the english version of COM3D2 it didn't take that long to come on although that could be due to lack of dlc.

Edit3: Okay so I managed to give permission to the ntleus or whatever to bypass controlled folder access so I no longer get the game material error. I'm still black screening though so I'm a bit stumped here. I guess it could still be to do with controlled folder access or read only or something but I still have the issues even after trying to remove read only with CMD and shit like that.

Last edited:

Storebror

Oct 29, 2019
VR doesn't seem to work, I just get a black screen and occasional turned off screen, that then turn on again.
I have steamvr turned on and am using Oculus Rift S, in case that matters.
The game does open up normally on my desktop.

edit: Also opening in the Oculus app makes the game launch in desktop mode.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes