Feb 21, 2019
Any chance you could send your NTR save to me? I have the NTR Blocker off and have the maids as both Personal Maid and Lover yet I can't seem to unlock the NTR scenes
My save is beyond redemption, im considering starting a new one because I cannot view specific girls in the pole dancing. I've tried everything and it cannot be the actual mesh or model or whatever because it works exactly as is in a new save.

For your problem, just download syberias Bepinex and maid fiddler. Under the player options there is the ntr block option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

iJostar

Mar 24, 2021
ok so i was still getting error msg's after doing all the the updated install guide, i was only able to launch the game after deleting doorstop_config, i then encountered problems with certain modded clothing and feel like I'm missing some mods especially the female uncensored. anyone having the still having the same issues?

dustyeg

Jul 2, 2019
is there any chance that a mod file can be uploaded with info on how to add if I just wanted to buy the game

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
So this is where many of the games take the assets from. Gotta admit that this is my least favorite out of daz, honey select. So many games just look like carbon copy.

emby

Sep 12, 2017
I'm just getting back into this game after a couple of years hiatus. When I played this a few years back, it was really easy to find all the DLC on pastebin, MEGA, etc... But this time around I'm having trouble finding any of the latest DLC. Is there a resource I'm missing?

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
captn,i have question,does the file provided here is has all dlc that available or its just the basic game only?

drguild

Nov 29, 2022
It's a shame we don't have a general COM3D2 thread as I have the 140GB COM3D2.5 Japanese version with the Eenglish translation where applicable and now the KC EditSystem.

So this is more related to the Japanese version that I got the KC Edit System in English.
I installed BeepinEX and the xUnity Translate plugin, I also put 118n in but don't think that's done anything.
Been running on my on my older COM3D2 save files just fine.

Only thing left for me to do is try to get all the DLC manually so I can install all the extra KC EditSystem stuff, you usually tell as the DLC have separate installer folders for CM3D2, COM3D2, COM3D2.5 and CREdit.

Unfortunately the internal Unity loading of character editor 'New Edit Mode' hook from the main game doesn't run the machine translation on the editor, which running from the main game is needed to save your characters as you can't save them running the editor stand alone.

OculusScreenshot1670227216.jpeg
1670232357268.png

Last edited:

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
It's a shame we don't have a general COM3D2 thread as I have the 140GB COM3D2.5 Japanese version with the Eenglish translation where applicable and now the KC EditSystem.

So this is more related to the Japanese version that I got the KC Edit System in English.
I installed BeepinEX and the xUnity Translate plugin, I also put 118n in but don't think that's done anything.
Been running on my on my older COM3D2 save files just fine.

Only thing left for me to do is try to get all the DLC manually so I can install all the extra KC EditSystem stuff, you usually tell as the DLC have separate installer folders for CM3D2, COM3D2, COM3D2.5 and CREdit.

Unfortunately the internal Unity loading of character editor 'New Edit Mode' hook from the main game doesn't run the machine translation on the editor, which running from the main game is needed to save your characters as you can't save them running the editor stand alone.

View attachment 2214532
View attachment 2214526
Whats COM2.5 by the way? Is it just COM2 with the CREdit system?

drguild

Nov 29, 2022
Yea adds high poly characters as well as fully textured male characters.

As well as a couple new modes.

Anonymous15615

Aug 3, 2017
Every time I try to extract anything that isn't part 1 I get
"Data error:CUSTOM_ORDER_MAID_3D2_Its_a_Night_Magic_-_AIO_V5_English-Uncen.zip"
How do I fix this? Are the download links just fucked?

Febui

May 6, 2022
Trying to add every single DLC that has NTR in it
1670718848703.png
Kind of a pain. I keep diving deeper into the mess of documentation trying to figure things out.
Maybe I need to download CMI and follow that guide on how to link english and japanese versions.
But, on some level, it feels like this is already a fusion of english and japanese versions. Am I following some directions that aren't relevant to this specific packing of the game? Who knows.
So many big downloads, so much mess.

drguild

Nov 29, 2022
What I did is grabbed both the latest Japanese 140gb and this one, used the updates on the world site to update this to the latest version as well as the english version DLC checker then once I had everything sorted, I extracted the translation for the full Japanese version which I also DLC checked and have 0 DLC missing.

You don't link the two together you just extract the translation from the english to use for the Japanese version for the content that has english translation.

CMI is needed for the extra stuff and a way to get a translation system in to a Japanese version.

Febui

May 6, 2022
1670819477562.png
What a pain. Got the nurse idol and clicked the event for her before saving, I'd have to do the damn dance minigame all over again
And then never click that event and progress because it won't work.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes