Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Posted this on the older version because I'm retarded. I think this thread is more appropriate.

Already searched for something but found nothing. Is it possible to increase the penis sizes of the males?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So ... I'm using and , so far so good, with tons of content

Looking for more Char Preset, here's what I found:

1)
Many preset from this can still work thanks to the amazing modpack

2) There used to be a
It's gone. But wayback machine can still access, altho I'm not sure how to download, can anyone help

3) There's this godsent stored good mods in
These folders have full material for the char, but missing preset files. Can anyone help pls or is there any guide to make a char preset from these?

Really wish I could have these :love:

4)
Still not sure how to use tho ...

Honestly, I'm not running out of Waifu Material yet, even weird furry shit, huge thanks to inlolzwetrust , but the more the merrier right, that's what my sex slaves said :)
R4.9 is scheduled for today. Let it be my christmas gift for the community.
Not that many mods were added but during the last few weeks I did a whole bunch of presets. It takes a lot of time to do them because I focus on character accuracy not on lame exaggerated proportions. It also takes time to fix existing mods and making my own to fit better on the characters.

Posted this on the older version because I'm retarded. I think this thread is more appropriate.

Already searched for something but found nothing. Is it possible to increase the penis sizes of the males?
Well, yes but you'd have to aquire some serious modding skills and make your own models if you can't find a male body that suits your needs.
I have CIM pls guys help why my penis is not visible?? View attachment 3202604
It's not supposed to be visible in edit mode. Only in gameplay.

Last edited:

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
I'd like to try the game after I cleared lot of space on my computer by getting an external drive, but I needed to know, does the game need to be on the internal disk to work ? Kinda like how Koikatsu (at least with better repack) ask you to be put on a certain folder to make sure it correctly work, or can I just drop it in the external disk and it would still work ? (If it's an installer, then I already know the answer for sure, it will need to be put directly inside the PC, but i'm not downloading anything before knowing this so i'd really appreciate knowing this please)
Will work no installer

Komemeday

Aug 9, 2023
Someone uploaded a bunch of presets to the DB and provided a cryptpad mod link there, but it doesn't work at all. "This link was copied from the browser's address bar and does not provide access to the document. Please use the Share menu to share directly with contacts or copy the link."
Is there any way to get around this?

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys i want ask,there are any way soo we can edit male npcs inside off the game?,i note talk about the MC,i mean the Guess guys that fuck your maids,some mod or whatever?,i ear about a paid DLC ofbcustom order mai versión 2.5 but It is paid,i note find download pirate link and i ear that this DLC break hairstyles and others mods,anyway i just search edit male npcs that have sex with your waifus,i search edit waifus.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hey guys i want ask,there are any way soo we can edit male npcs inside off the game?,i note talk about the MC,i mean the Guess guys that fuck your maids,some mod or whatever?,i ear about a paid DLC ofbcustom order mai versión 2.5 but It is paid,i note find download pirate link and i ear that this DLC break hairstyles and others mods,anyway i just search edit male npcs that have sex with your waifus,i search edit waifus.
You can't use your old maids with new 2.5 male models anyway.
You can however change the menu files of npc males assuming you have something to replace the body with.
A npc male preset is just a menu that specifies the mbody*.menu and mhead*.menu to be loaded. It also specifies the fat slider (Hara) and color.
Run sybaris arc editor and search for "_i_man". You should find lots of npc male menus. Export a menu and edit it however you want. Once you are done you put the edited menu in the mod folder.
For starters look at what the default master mbody menus from CMI Uncensor look like to understand what needs to be changed. In CMI uncensor the mbody model is actually detached from the penis so the mbody*.menu loads a chopped body model and a separate menu for the penis which works pretty great if you want to make your own edits and combine different penis and body models. Problem is there aren't that many male bodies to choose from so the combinations are rather limited. You can also make a copy of a modded mbody and mhead model and rename it to mbody001, 002, 003.... and mhead001,002 etc. and it will be replaced in all the male presets that are supposed to load that mbodyXXX.model and mheadXXX.model. The result can be funny good or funny bad. Overall I don't recommended this approach. Editing the menus is a much better option but involves a lot of work. Don't ask me how you know which male preset to edit. You'd have to look up in the scripts.
Most if not all the mbody mods that were ever made are included in my modpack so you can pick from there if you like something.

There is one last solution. Use XtmasterSlave plugin to overlap a maid preset that looks like a man over the master/guest body. This change is not permanent and results may vary. Performance will drop while using XTMS.

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
You can't use your old maids with new 2.5 male models anyway.
You can however change the menu files of npc males assuming you have something to replace the body with.
A npc male preset is just a menu that specifies the mbody*.menu and mhead*.menu to be loaded. It also specifies the fat slider (Hara) and color.
Run sybaris arc editor and search for "_i_man". You should find lots of npc male menus. Export a menu and edit it however you want. Once you are done you put the edited menu in the mod folder.
For starters look at what the default master mbody menus from CMI Uncensor look like to understand what needs to be changed. In CMI uncensor the mbody model is actually detached from the penis so the mbody*.menu loads a chopped body model and a separate menu for the penis which works pretty great if you want to make your own edits and combine different penis and body models. Problem is there aren't that many male bodies to choose from so the combinations are rather limited. You can also make a copy of a modded mbody and mhead model and rename it to mbody001, 002, 003.... and mhead001,002 etc. and it will be replaced in all the male presets that are supposed to load that mbodyXXX.model and mheadXXX.model. The result can be funny good or funny bad. Overall I don't recommended this approach. Editing the menus is a much better option but involves a lot of work. Don't ask me how you know which male preset to edit. You'd have to look up in the scripts.
Most if not all the mbody mods that were ever made are included in my modpack so you can pick from there if you like something.

There is one last solution. Use XtmasterSlave plugin to overlap a maid preset that looks like a man over the master/guest body. This change is not permanent and results may vary. Performance will drop while using XTMS.
And how do i can edit the files after i export all files from Sybaris Arc editor??,i have zero experience with modding.
1703818275011.png 1703818911501.png

I dont know how edit that,where i have to do click??,what folder or thing?
There are not already in some page
or someone who doesn't mind sharing his male presets for Guest guys and the other guys who will ntr your waifus that i can just download and put on mod folder for replace the actual males transparent?

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
And how do i can edit the files after i export all files from Sybaris Arc editor??,i have zero experience with modding.
View attachment 3213470 View attachment 3213485

I dont know how edit that,where i have to do click??,what folder or thing?
There are not already in some page
or someone who doesn't mind sharing his male presets for Guest guys and the other guys who will ntr your waifus that i can just download and put on mod folder for replace the actual males transparent?
Only look at the ones from parts and parts2. Not the ones for cres. Right click on the container folder and "Save Files in Folder(s)". Then click on Tools tab and Menu Editor. There you can drag and drop menu files.
If you have no modding experience then I don't know how to help you. Some things you must figure out by yourself by experimenting and guessing how things work. Don't expect anyone to share such edits because very few people even know that you can make them..
I accidentally broke a save file while messing with male body menus because that can happen.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Cristiany

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I see,ty for reply!.
Other question,do i can replace the body and head that have all male npc that will ntr my maids and the guest?.
for example: i want that all males have this head and fat body with Opacity max and Weight max:
1703894789455.png
But on my MC male will use other look, do i can?,if i can,do you can tell me what is the name file of this head and body of my picture and step by step how replace whatever male Guest or NTR guy by this MC male look??

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I see,ty for reply!.
Other question,do i can replace the body and head that have all male npc that will ntr my maids and the guest?.
for example: i want that all males have this head and fat body with Opacity max and Weight max:
View attachment 3216300
But on my MC male will use other look, do i can?,if i can,do you can tell me what is the name file of this head and body of my picture and step by step how replace whatever male Guest or NTR guy by this MC male look??
mbody_skin003_penis_v1.menu (1)
mhead_skin002_i_.menu (2)
These are the selected mbody and mhead. You would know this if you held shift and clicked on the icon.
In theory you should add these to every _i_man*.menu you exported.
The master should use the _i_man.menu.
The uncle should be _i_man_oji.menu.
You probably shouldn't touch the _i_man.menu but I guess you could change the default look if you want.
Both master and uncle use mbody_i_.menu and mhead000_i_.menu but other npc men also use these menus so they are not exclusive to the master. Keep this information in mind.

Variety of official mbody/mhead menus:
(3) mbody menus range from mbody_i_.menu, mbody001_i_menu, (...), mbody006_i_menu, mbody_skin001_i_.menu (...), mbody_skin004_i_.menu
(4) mhead menus range from mhead000_i_menu, (...),mhead010_i_.menu, mhead_skin001_i_menu, mhead_skin002_i_.menu
Also keep this information in mind.

For your desired result you have two options
1. replace (1) and (2) in every _i_man*.menu you exported, save and move them to Mod folder.
2. - make copies of (1) and rename them for every menu from (3).
Example: copy "mbody_skin003_penis_v1.menu" and rename the copy to "mbody006_i_menu"
- make copies of (2) and rename them for every menu from (4).
Example: copy "mhead_skin002_i_.menu" and rename the copy to "mhead010_i_.menu"

Note: * symbol is a wildcard. It replaces a string of characters. From the previous post image example * can mean "_guest_g" so in that case "_i_man*.menu" = "_i_man_guest_g.menu"

Sorry, I can't make it any clearer than this. You either know what you are doing or don't. This is all the information you need to know for now.

CelestialBunny

Dec 31, 2023
Need sleep now.
Will put my support issue here shortly.
Currently - desktop shortcut and game works but the modding program that runs alongside it gave a load of text and it generally gives the classic "Not responding" error when trying to work the game.
The good news is my 3 hours of work was not entirely wasted, I did manage to finally get to the main menu, it now has most of the DLC and the modding/uncensor program works fine.
Maybe it's off slightly because I use DX11 instead of DX12?
If somebody wants to help out, this is going under direct messages.

Update - game works, just takes ages to get the Bepinex program to sift through all the data.
Hopefully somebody can update the DLC checker for Volume 8 thus far, I added everything else, done copy/paste text file so I can track Vol 8 contents since we have to add them 1 at a time.

Oh and fluffy new year, thanks for all the awesome work you all do, this stuff is amazing.

Last edited:

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
Reading the comments made me a little confused, am I supposed to download a repack from somewhere else for the DLCs or are they already available on the version of this thread? Are the repacks just for mods like AI shoujo and koikatsu?

Febui

May 6, 2022
Reading the comments made me a little confused, am I supposed to download a repack from somewhere else for the DLCs or are they already available on the version of this thread? Are the repacks just for mods like AI shoujo and koikatsu?
The first page post of the thread is never updated and it's laborious to download. Every year, someone repacks the game and puts a torrent up with all the latest DLC packaged in, and torrents are a lot easier for games that big anyway.
If you already have the game, there's also a list of only the DLC itself

Reactions: Prussian56

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
The first page post of the thread is never updated and it's laborious to download. Every year, someone repacks the game and puts a torrent up with all the latest DLC packaged in, and torrents are a lot easier for games that big anyway.
If you already have the game, there's also a list of only the DLC itself
Oh thanks a lot.

Jun 19, 2019
is there a mod or a way to make the sex scenes similar to Koikatsu in that the sex is partially automated(from insertion to woman/man cumming on their own without needing to pressing something )?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes