Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

xort

Jun 1, 2017
So after some time with a Quest 2 in VR the answer is that it works but I needed to add /VR to my shortcut to get it to consistently load in VR mode. So "H:\COM\COM3D2_EN\COM3D2x64.exe" /VR

I also needed to turn down the Oculus renderer upscale setting to avoid a long pause when loading new scenes, I think it might be a limit of my VRAM only being 10GB. The downside was that text got a distortion around it which was annoying but not unusable. After moving the slider down to 1.2x it was smooth loading new camera angles or characters.

I will assume that with the Quest 3 it will work just as well as the Quest 2 does. The game runs through the Steam VR interface which might be a setting on my side but it worked the first time I started the game.

EDIT: If you use the external loader running (with admin permissions*) you can select normal or VR mode. No need for the /VR, although that does still work.
*The admin permissions might just be my settings but it works on my system with it and doesn't without.

Last edited:

Xvtax

Sep 19, 2020
When will R8 come out? Or is there a place from which one i can download missing DLCs from R7?

Rindell

Feb 7, 2022
hi does anyone has this dude past works ? 李荣 or
Woodenfishgachi i'm mostly interested on recovering the suisei mod he made bc I lost all my files </3 this is his twitter

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
1. Is outdated premodded trash. Has random mods that you won't need and that were never checked for errors. Will fail to boot the second you try to update it. Requires extra modding anyway to get it working again.
2. Is somewhat outdated. It's a reupload of vanilla repack R6. A newer version is which is also outdated. It does not come with mods so you can start clean. It is the version "we" support. It has complete instructions for everything you need. Can be fully updated with all missing dlc to date if you can read instructions but be prepared to spend an entire evening downloading shit.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Oh yeah, look at that, January last year.
I was thinking of switching to the Japanese version though. How old is that one? Is a new torrent soon?
Not that new but not too old. Updating Custom Maid Ultimate 2023 is a doable task. I have no idea who the uploader is. I'm not doing repacks because I can't upload torrents so it's up to Signature or someone else if they want to pick up the missing dlc and do another update. I maintained both versions the best I could but I can't do more than this by myself. If you want an updated R8 repack I need actual help with the initial seeding. Kickstarting a torrent is impossible from my end with my network configuration and vpn. I know a workaround that worked last time but I need another person for it to work.

brostagma

Sep 26, 2021
Not that new but not too old. Updating Custom Maid Ultimate 2023 is a doable task. I have no idea who the uploader is. I'm not doing repacks because I can't upload torrents so it's up to Signature or someone else if they want to pick up the missing dlc and do another update. I maintained both versions the best I could but I can't do more than this by myself. If you want an updated R8 repack I need actual help with the initial seeding. Kickstarting a torrent is impossible from my end with my network configuration and vpn. I know a workaround that worked last time but I need another person for it to work.
not offering to help here, but am curious on what needs to be done to help you here

nevermind, i just saw r8 being already uploaded by you, cheers

Last edited:

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
I keep getting the "unexpected end of data" error every time i try to unpack the archive. Can enyone help me with this, is it a common problem?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes