Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I keep getting the "unexpected end of data" error every time i try to unpack the archive. Can enyone help me with this, is it a common problem?
Because you are either missing one or more parts or at least one of them was corrupted during or after download.
If downloading from a torrent use qBittorent and do a manual hash check. If downloading from whatever other source make sure you have all parts in the same folder.
Only 7zip can reliably extract a split 7z archive without corrupting data. Extract only the 001 file and the rest will self extract.
If error persists after downloading multiple times then your hdd/ssd is fucked.

meri2356

Apr 22, 2022
sry guys im new here i just started downloading do i have manually download uncensored patch for it or this 14 part already has it?

Febui

May 6, 2022
is there a way to update R6 to R8. Redownloading the entire thing is pain in the ass
That's a couple years of DLC, I think redownloading is way easier. You just press one button and start downloading and then go to work for the day. Maybe you're done by the time you get home.
Not so easy with updating. You need to go the DLC list and download-- oh wait, yeah, you can download entire volumes of DLC at once. So not that bad actually. But still a lot more effort to add each DLC to your install after downloading them, and downloading two volumes is still more steps than downloading one full game.

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Torrent for updated version already exist (R8)
Sorry friend, I don't understand, I think I'm confused.

"CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic" is the latest version of "Custom Order Maid 3D2" and "Custom Maid 3D". is this correct?

So this would be like this?:

First game: Custom Maid 3D
Second game: Custom Order Maid 3D2
Third game: CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic

Is the latest version of this game saga then "CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic"?

Regarding the torrent you mention for version R8, what game are you referring to, and where can I find it? I don't see any torrents on the main page of this thread, I mean, in post #1.

Sorry, this is all a bit confusing for me because I'm new to the forum. Thanks for your help!

lolihunter6

Nov 27, 2019
Sorry friend, I don't understand, I think I'm confused.

"CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic" is the latest version of "Custom Order Maid 3D2" and "Custom Maid 3D". is this correct?

So this would be like this?:

Second game: Custom Order Maid 3D2

Is the latest version of this game saga then "CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic"?

Regarding the torrent you mention for version R8, what game are you referring to, and where can I find it? I don't see any torrents on the main page of this thread, I mean, in post #1.

Sorry, this is all a bit confusing for me because I'm new to the forum. Thanks for your help!
Second game: Custom Maid 3D2

Sorry I need to clarify some things.
The direct link provided on this forum is version R6, currently (as of posting this) the the latest version (version R8) exist in torrent form.

Reactions: nickfriendly

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Second game: Custom Maid 3D2

Sorry I need to clarify some things.
The direct link provided on this forum is version R6, currently (as of posting this) the the latest version (version R8) exist in torrent form.
Oh I see, thanks for the explanation friend!

nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Does anyone know if this game has a FREE MODE, or a save game? I'm looking inside the folder, but I can't find anything.

Is it possible that in this game you can't access the FREE H mode like the Illusion games?

It's my first time playing COM, so I thought I could access the hentai mode directly, or something like that.

But I think this is a visual novel type game, is that correct?

Last edited:

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
Everyone keep writing about some torrent with an unpdated version but where can I find it? I maybe dumb but i really have no clue, please someone explain

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes