Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

chimera28

Oct 9, 2018
Hello I tried to install the JP version of The COM3d2
but it didnt have the english translation.
any of you guys have the extracted dialogue/script files?
I cant re download this en ver my ssd full, internet bandwidth exceeded.
thx

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello I tried to install the JP version of The COM3d2
but it didnt have the english translation.
any of you guys have the extracted dialogue/script files?
I cant re download this en ver my ssd full, internet bandwidth exceeded.
thx
The only 2 people who maintain the eng translation for jap version are Pain Brioché and myself. I merge the official eng translation with Sugoi machine translation while Pain only provides Sugoi machine translation. I compile the translation every 2 months or sooner if there is enough new content. Check the guides from my sig if you want an updated translation. The alternative MTL can be found CM discord.

davetcs918

Sep 26, 2020
Hi, sorry i am new here, just downloaded this game 2 days ago.

Can i know is this including the latest GP03 update? Thanks

SlowTank

Nov 4, 2023
I have read a bit here and have a question.

The OP is not up to date and you need repack 7 for all dlcs? or is there something newer?

• Haha
Reactions: t^2

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Hello gents, is there like a compressed torrent version? The download links are only slow sites, and MEGA is premium... thank you.

• Haha

davetcs918

Sep 26, 2020
We are discussing eng version here. GP03 won't even be released for jap version until the end of april.
Thanks for the reply. I just asking because I think I saw somewhere that GP03 is available for download or something, maybe I was just mistaken.

Can I know what is the latest update version though? Thanks.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I just asking because I think I saw somewhere that GP03 is available for download or something, maybe I was just mistaken.

Can I know what is the latest update version though? Thanks.
There was supposed to be a GP03 years ago that was canceled and rebranded due to poor reception from the userbase. Elements from that expansion are now used in COM3D2.5+KCES which is a mess and I don't recommend bothering with it due to lack of mod support.
What do you mean by latest update version? Latest update is 2.26.2 for eng version. Latest repack is R8. Link for it can even be found on this page.

• Haha

cyberstein

Jul 27, 2020
[REQUEST] COM3D2 JP - Special Service Additional Pack "Imperial Manor"

Details:

Thank you

Horalover

May 7, 2017
For anyone who has the Imperial Manor DLC, how do we access the DLC? I can do the part where you fix up the place but can't start the "Management" part

NotSomeone

Nov 29, 2017
First time taking a look at this game
The repack with everything is 100gigs
Is it really worth it? Is there really that much content in the game?
Not hating or being sarcastic, I am really just wondering.

brostagma

Sep 26, 2021
First time taking a look at this game
The repack with everything is 100gigs
Is it really worth it? Is there really that much content in the game?
Not hating or being sarcastic, I am really just wondering.
If you like customising your maids, and then pumping their stat points through activities and sex, unlocking events on the side, and then having some dark ntr thoughts about them then this is the game for you. There are a bunch of sex scenes in the game but if you are only in it for sex and none of the above features, i'd say steer clear of this game.

Vibk

Feb 26, 2020
Ignore everything in this thread that was posted more than 1 year ago.
What do you mean you can't get to work? Did you read the popup messages? I assume that the game is too outdated and CMI won't install on it unless you update first.

Also the repack from op is seriously outdated. There's a much more recent .
Does this version of torrent include addons and character packs? i played this game years ago and want to comeback with the most of new content

chimera28

Oct 9, 2018
The only 2 people who maintain the eng translation for jap version are Pain Brioché and myself. I merge the official eng translation with Sugoi machine translation while Pain only provides Sugoi machine translation. I compile the translation every 2 months or sooner if there is enough new content. Check the guides from my sig if you want an updated translation. The alternative MTL can be found CM discord.
Thank You very much, you're a lifesaver!

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Does this version of torrent include addons and character packs? i played this game years ago and want to comeback with the most of new content
It has everything up to the date of upload. Don't know what character packs are. If you mean dlc personalities it has all of them that are available for eng version. If you mean character presets then you might want to look into the modpack linked in the instructions. That's the only easy way to get at least a bunch of presets that work out of the box without hunting for deleted mods.

Clockuprules

Dec 2, 2019
Ignore everything in this thread that was posted more than 1 year ago.
What do you mean you can't get to work? Did you read the popup messages? I assume that the game is too outdated and CMI won't install on it unless you update first.

Also the repack from op is seriously outdated. There's a much more recent .
So, just download this torrent and the CMI? Or are other steps necessary? Like applying an adult patch or an uncensor patch?

• Haha

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So, just download this torrent and the CMI? Or are other steps necessary? Like applying an adult patch or an uncensor patch?
What exactly stops you from reading the instructions? Or at least the description? Half of your question is answered in the first line...

• Haha

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CustomOrderMaid3D2ItsANightMagic-1.0DLC
(no new content, just making a torrent of it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
What exactly stops you from reading the instructions? Or at least the description? Half of your question is answered in the first line...
Hi!
Please tell me, how can I install your translation on an existing game?
Where and what should I download?
I saw the link in the master guide, but there is a translation from 2020..

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes