Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
Does anyone know if this game has a FREE MODE, or a save game? I'm looking inside the folder, but I can't find anything.

Is it possible that in this game you can't access the FREE H mode like the Illusion games?

It's my first time playing COM, so I thought I could access the hentai mode directly, or something like that.

But I think this is a visual novel type game, is that correct?
Free H mode is the memory mode iirc

bburner

Jul 13, 2022
I keep getting the "unexpected end of data" error every time i try to unpack the archive. Can enyone help me with this, is it a common problem?
PSA for people who have trouble unpacking with 7z. If you downloaded the files from different sources (like pixeldrain and mega for example) check if the file names are similar. I had a few that are like COM3D2_EN.7z.001, then a few that were COM3D2EN.7z.002

Rename the file without the underscore to match with the rest. It fixed my problem and I was able to play the game.

Reactions: #4a4a4a

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I downloaded the game from OP, and for the life of me cannot figure out how to uncensor the game. Can please someone help?
I tried this
Also this
Also tried using the CMI and can't get it to work.
Ignore everything in this thread that was posted more than 1 year ago.
What do you mean you can't get to work? Did you read the popup messages? I assume that the game is too outdated and CMI won't install on it unless you update first.

Also the repack from op is seriously outdated. There's a much more recent .

Reactions: GershGersh

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
inlolzwetrust In your [COM3D2_ENG_Translation] zip, are any of the translations translated by you yourself ? If so, are there any plans to translate the Imperial Villa content ?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
inlolzwetrust In your [COM3D2_ENG_Translation] zip, are any of the translations translated by you yourself ? If so, are there any plans to translate the Imperial Villa content ?
I don't translate anything myself because I don't know any japanese. I use Sugoi autotranslator tool with machine learning model designed for this kind of content. It supposedly gives far better translation than google but I never really tried it myself in game because I never go past the editor. Don't worry, I will update the translation as soon as I get the chance. Probably this weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sladen

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
I don't translate anything myself because I don't know any japanese. I use an Sugoi autotranslator tool with machine learning model designed for this kind of content. It supposedly gives far better translation than google but I never really tried it myself in game because I never go past the editor. Don't worry, I will update the translation as soon as I get the chance. Probably this weekend.
Good to hear. Looking forward to it. :)

guims

Jan 20, 2019
Hello everybody.
I hope someone can help me with this:
I feel stupid right now (that's not the reason I'm asking help, lol I resigned about that ), I just reinstalled the game after buying few dlcs, and reinstalled CMI and few mods, everything works fine but my problem being I can't directly touch the maids with mouse anymore, like spreading (you know what) as instance, I was able to do so in my previous playthrough.

I'm very novice with this game, and I'm discovering slowly but surely, ...very slowly.....

I'm clearly missing something. I can't even say if it's a vanilla feature or a modded one. One or another, can somebody tell me what I missed and ho to re activate this feature please. I can't find it anywhere.....
If it's a plugin, which one, and if it's vanilla where is it?

Edit: Actually her private parts don't gape anymore, whatever if I use the mouse or during H action, as simple as that.

f‍acepalm champ......I know...
Thanks by advance.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: t^2

guims

Jan 20, 2019
That doesn't look vanilla to me. Is there a mod like that? Asking for a friend...
Yeah I can't tell anymore since I installed mods and CMi right after buying the game....
I was able to click on their breasts with the mouse and they'd react embarrassed, (Koikatsu like), and I could directly spread genitals and anus by click and drag. Same for rubbing they breasts.

Not the case anymore.

another thing being their private parts don't open anymore....Whatever if I use the mouse or a direct H action. Like fingering, previously you could clearly see finger going INSIDE the pussy. Now the body just stays as it is while basic hidle. (not sure about my english here sorry)

I'm trying to figure out and reinstalling CMI right now. Fingers crossed.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Yeah I can't tell anymore since I installed mods and CMi right after buying the game....
I was able to click on their breasts with the mouse and they'd react embarrassed, (Koikatsu like), and I could directly spread genitals and anus by click and drag. Same for rubbing they breasts.

Not the case anymore.

another thing being their private parts don't open anymore....Whatever if I use the mouse or a direct H action. Like fingering, previously you could clearly see finger going INSIDE the pussy. Now the body just stays as it is while basic hidle. (not sure about my english here sorry)

Do you still have old installation folder? Maybe you can find old mods there. If they're outdated maybe at least you can find their names.

guims

Jan 20, 2019
Do you still have old installation folder? Maybe you can find old mods there. If they're outdated maybe at least you can find their names.
Yes I actually copied it before completely reinstalling the game with new dlcs.
The folder is the exact same as before.
Only clothing hair and background mods here. Making me suspicious about CMI 's install as I said.

EDIT: found out.
I forgot to update to 2.26.2 after reinstall......... So yeah....Getting old.
Thanks anyways guys. That's the second time I 've been proven the community here maybe full of perverts but nice ones. lol

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018

Not the case anymore.

Holes control is handled with "kupa" and "analkupa" shapekeys by InOutAnim plugin. It takes priority over AddYotogiSliderSE2 which has similar functions the difference being that IO works everywhere.
I don't remember any plugin that allowed free touching. Sounds like something for VR. Whatever it is it's not standard CMI stuff. I can think of VibeYourMaid that could maybe allow touching with mouse.

guims

Jan 20, 2019
Holes control is handled with "kupa" and "analkupa" shapekeys by InOutAnim plugin. It takes priority over AddYotogiSliderSE2 which has similar functions the difference being that IO works everywhere.
I don't remember any plugin that allowed free touching. Sounds like something for VR. Whatever it is it's not standard CMI stuff. I can think of VibeYourMaid that could maybe allow touching with mouse.
Well, thanks for the info, at least I know about that now, for eventual future issues. (I was reading the CMI's readme at the moment lol, where it's basically explained as you're saying )

As I said, simply updating my game to 2.26.2 fixed it though...
I can't explain I am barely able to type a message here without miss clicking each two words...As far as my poor knowledge goes, Vibeyourmaid's features worked perectly despite my issue, so I doubt it, but I can be 100
100% wrong.

But still it works now.
Again thank you guys.

#4a4a4a

Mar 10, 2019
PSA for people who have trouble unpacking with 7z. If you downloaded the files from different sources (like pixeldrain and mega for example) check if the file names are similar. I had a few that are like COM3D2_EN.7z.001, then a few that were COM3D2EN.7z.002

Rename the file without the underscore to match with the rest. It fixed my problem and I was able to play the game.
Thanks for the answer guys! I really appreciate it. I guess I couldn't find this torrent because of some regional blocks or something like that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: t^2
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes