Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
Is there any other way to download the latest repack? Pixeldrain would be preferable as I have a premium account. My ISP banned P2P due to copyright issues so the torrent is no-go. Thanks in advance!

sauceman99

Jan 18, 2018
Is there any other way to download the latest repack? Pixeldrain would be preferable as I have a premium account. My ISP banned P2P due to copyright issues so the torrent is no-go. Thanks in advance!
Also looking for a solution to this, torrenting won't work for me either

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Interesting :unsure: I had nyaa banned from ddns for a while by my ISP so when I tried to enter there I was linked to a black hole at the outskirts of the internet but then... I just switched the ISP and it worked. But even with the website being blacklisted the P2P worked anyway for me so if you think you can try on your own use the magnet for the COM download. Can't make a clickable link that works so just copy and paste it in a new tab as an address and let it open the torrent.
i highly suggest using vpn tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if what's banned is P2P then vpn is your only option; just grab some trial version or even the chinese one for free then just remove it and in case of chinese vpn make a full antivirus scan LOL

there is
Intriguing, so you're telling me it is dangerous without VPN? Regardless, this game isn't worth it in the long run. Got to wait for the next game where you finally play as a female protagonist.
l thank you for the response, learnt something new.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017

But 90% of that is just me being paranoid and the rest depends on your country of residency and luck. It's not related to this game only, just generally about torrents. If you use torrents and nothing happens go ahead, like any of us LOL. (also pixeldrain on this website has severely outdated version from what I gather and getting up to where latest repack is will just be pure pain).
The game itself is kinda fun, but not worth the money since it's just stupid how the system works.
I especially hate the events and that they're all together instead of being able to filter them out per specific girl, or girl type (like trainees, lovers and extras).
Game feels empty to me, probably the next will too given how many games in this era tens to copy each other. Despite being one of the few games that actually let you have anal only experience and keep it all the way through, still isn't enough. Their older game XxxKatsu 2 something is much better despite being in japanese only.
Still, l believe Artificial Academy 2 is more Alive(Personality, atmosphere, immersion, interactions )than this game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is there a torrent to download everything in one go? Or you have to download each part?
CustomOrderMaid3D2ItsANightMagic-1.0DLC
(no new content, just making a torrent of it)
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: randomname2243

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So I just download this and it should all work just fine?
Nobody in here knows what that is. Looks like a reupload of some older repack but which one idk.
So short answer is no.
is the only updated and maintained repack for eng. The answer is still no tho. Not unless you read the instructions. I mean the game will work just fine out of the box but requires extra steps to mod it to suit your own needs.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nobody in here knows what that is. Looks like a reupload of some older repack but which one idk.
So short answer is no.
is the only updated and maintained repack for eng. The answer is still no tho. Not unless you read the instructions. I mean the game will work just fine out of the box but requires extra steps to mod it to suit your own needs.
It's a re-upload of what's in OP. If it's outdated, report it to F95 staff so they can update it.

KodyJones

Jul 17, 2019
Anyone else notice the checksum mismatch of Modpack 4.9 Part 7? Subsequently, when I extracted the modpack, I got tons of Data errors. All other parts matched, and I redownloaded part 7 too and still got the same problem.
Checksum Error.PNG Extract Errors.PNG
Also, based on the errors, it appears the only files affected are within these 3 folders.
1709008847080.png

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Anyone else notice the checksum mismatch of Modpack 4.9 Part 7? Subsequently, when I extracted the modpack, I got tons of Data errors. All other parts matched, and I redownloaded part 7 too and still got the same problem.
View attachment 3389575 View attachment 3389577
Also, based on the errors, it appears the only files affected are within these 3 folders.
View attachment 3389600
if MD5 hashes don't match then your download is corrupted. End of story. Download the corrupted parts again and delete whatever you extracted. Check again.
If it's corrupted again then your drive might just be bad. It's not the first time this has happened. The last thing you want in the mod folder is corrupted 0 byte mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: KodyJones

Boss1234

May 16, 2017
So basically i followed ur guide a long time ago and have everything upto date in 2023 my question is should i reinstall everything or just new dlc and update files also.
2. In cmi it says 2.34 breaks plug-ins so best update to install and link
3.mods are around that time should delete the folder and make new ones or keep old one thanks

Vibk

Feb 26, 2020
Hi, im looking for Genki, Oneechan and Yandere personalities dowload cause cant find it anywhere. (yes i checked lists on cryptpad)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes