Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
R18 patch is applied to steam version which had no R content. Steam version is for all ages. That patch was larger than the base game itself. It doesn't uncensor the game or anything. It just enables support for the lewds.

That statement was true to some extent but not so much today. Costume wise they are pretty much the same now minus the the exclusive CM dlc and collab dlc. It is true that jap version still has way more content regarding personalities dlc. Mod compatibility is not as much of as an issue as it used to be. As for jap version look at my sig.
what is sig? sorry english is not my first language

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
hi, can someone tell me how to install this ? i'm failling something and idk what

Gentle1

Feb 2, 2024
Sry to post this but i have yet to find a satisfying answer. i downloaded the uncensor patch right under the OP, so where do i extract those files to? i put them in the main folder and also in the mod folder none seem to work. Its still full of pixels.

Tergeri

Jul 17, 2020
Hi There I'm new to COM3D2

I'm trying to find the NPR Shader Plugin but it seems that it's no longer distributed. Is it possible for someone here who has it to share it with me?

Thank you in advance

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi There I'm new to COM3D2

I'm trying to find the NPR Shader Plugin but it seems that it's no longer distributed. Is it possible for someone here who has it to share it with me?

Thank you in advance
Use . It's better and fully compatible with NPR and is not made by a xenophobic a**hole. It is distributed in the latest builds.
Edit: I'm not sure if it works on eng version since it was designed for jap version 2.34+. For eng version you could always grab NPRshader from the last stable CMI build.
Edit2: I did a quick test with ShaderServant on eng version 2.27 and it works fine. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary compared to NPRshader.
Just so you know you can install single plugins from CMI in an empty folder and move them manually to the install folder.
Sry to post this but i have yet to find a satisfying answer. i downloaded the uncensor patch right under the OP, so where do i extract those files to? i put them in the main folder and also in the mod folder none seem to work. Its still full of pixels.
Just don't. Get rid of it. It's ancient.
Use .
hi, can someone tell me how to install this ? i'm failling something and idk what

what's there to say? Put the mods in Mod folder and the presets in Preset folder. You will likely need other mods from the same author such as the tattoos, skin, LO body and bunny suit (and maybe others) for the presets to display correctly. None of them are essential though. You can improvise with any skins, tattoos and bodies that you like. You can only obtain that exact body shape if you install kaname's LO body and tweak the shapekeys according to the values from the readme. From what I can tell it only contains the face parts, hairs, staff and boots. You'll have to get the full costumes from someplace else *if* they exist.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Tergeri

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
so is this one the one with all 100 dlc or something? (I can't remember exactly how much dlc has but I was sure it was a stupid amount)

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
is there anyway to get a real guy instead of a silhouette?

Either getting the 2.5 version and KC Edit and X0 which would be the easier option but there is little to no mod support and no uncensor for that.

otherwise you'll need to use a plugin from a program called CMI and download the XTMasterSlave what it does is allow you to put a maid over the silhouette and if your lucky with some mods you can make a decent enough guy and put it over the silhouette just know you'll have to activate XTMasterSlave everytime unlike 2.5 and the KC Edit and X0 option.

Last edited:

So...Yea

Feb 24, 2023
I'm not exactly sure how this works. I installed it (part 1) and it shows up as a .001 file. I don't know what this is or if I'm missing something. Which one contains the .exe file?

Tergeri

Jul 17, 2020
Hello Sorry to be asking questions again.

I've been trying to get the "Yotogi Slider" to work in COM3D2.5 but it doesn't seem to pop up. the "Add Mod Slider" plugin pops up without problem in character edit mode by pressing F5. However the "Yotogi Slider" plugin doesn't appear during yotogi mode.

Does anyone know what's the problem and how to fix it.

(attached log when starting up the game)

kinoy1234

Jan 21, 2020
Hello Sorry to be asking questions again.

I've been trying to get the "Yotogi Slider" to work in COM3D2.5 but it doesn't seem to pop up. the "Add Mod Slider" plugin pops up without problem in character edit mode by pressing F5. However the "Yotogi Slider" plugin doesn't appear during yotogi mode.

Does anyone know what's the problem and how to fix it.

(attached log when starting up the game)
that mod doesn't work on COM3D2.5

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tergeri
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes