Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Lots or plugins were simply removed from CMI for 2.5 regardless if they work or not just because of the assumption that you won't need them. The logic behind this decision is very simple. The only reason to have 2.5 is to use the new highpoly body and that body isn't compatible with anything.

Reactions: kinoy1234

HafizAkiyama

Jun 20, 2020
I came from R7 repack. if i want to to run R8, what files that i need to transfer from my old save files at R7 to R8?

or is there any easier way to get the volume 8 dlc without downloading the whole repack?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I came from R7 repack. if i want to to run R8, what files that i need to transfer from my old save files at R7 to R8?

or is there any easier way to get the volume 8 dlc without downloading the whole repack?
by far the easiest way to upgrade is to download the whole R8 and delete the old one
Just backup Mod, savedata and preset folder. Everything else you can just reinstall with a few clicks.

Reactions: HafizAkiyama

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
inlolzwetrust How does one contribute a DLC?
You can upload it somewhere like a gdrive folder, mediafire or mega and share the link in a DM. Or if you want to post it here directly that's up to you. I'll reupload it anyway for easier management.
Basically if you have gmail or an android phone you already have a gdrive account too.

Last edited:

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
should i update to 2.5 or stay with the vanilla repack r8 version ? all mods are incompatible in 2.5 or just the ones affecting the body like yotogi slider?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
should i update to 2.5 or stay with the vanilla repack r8 version ? all mods are incompatible in 2.5 or just the ones affecting the body like yotogi slider?
com2.5 is meant to be used with kces. if you don't have that it's pointless to upgrade.
you can use mods in com2.5 but only on normal body.
CMI won't allow you to install lots of plugins

ezze222

Jul 24, 2019
com2.5 is meant to be used with kces. if you don't have that it's pointless to upgrade.
you can use mods in com2.5 but only on normal body.
CMI won't allow you to install lots of plugins
thanks, i think i stick to the vanilla version, i don't want to lose compatibility with the plugins

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I forget, how do you update COM3D2 Manually again? I need version 23400 for CMI installer 2.5.21 to work

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes