Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

zaithh

May 16, 2023
do i have to download every single part to start playing? tried downloading part 1 but when i extract it says "cannot open file as 7z, unexpected end of data"

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
do i have to download every single part to start playing? tried downloading part 1 but when i extract it says "cannot open file as 7z, unexpected end of data"

I just cant install maidfiddle, is there someone with a full save that could share pls
MF is deprecated and was replaced by the much safer CheatMenu and whatever other scripts there are in CMI to unlock everything. There is no such thing as a full save and if there is it won't work for you unless you have the exact same setup
I forget, how do you update COM3D2 Manually again? I need version 23400 for CMI installer 2.5.21 to work
jap version:
eng version:
choose wisely.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Ok so my RX8 is version 2.26.2 and the newest version of CMI is 2.5.21 but it won't work since the newest patch to the game hasn't been applied but the newest patch, is for 2.27.1 so I can't update. Is there any place to get a older patch for 2.26.2? Or can I use my older CMI.2.5.8 on 2.26.2 or will that break the game?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Ok so my RX8 is version 2.26.2 and the newest version of CMI is 2.5.21 but it won't work since the newest patch to the game hasn't been applied but the newest patch, is for 2.27.1 so I can't update. Is there any place to get a older patch for 2.26.2? Or can I use my older CMI.2.5.8 on 2.26.2 or will that break the game?
CMI has different checks for eng version. Version 2.27.1 is build version 2.34.2. Capture.PNG

zaithh

May 16, 2023
is the censorship patch on the first page up to date? tried following the steps provided but couldnt follow them completely

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
hey guys when i tried to extract it its not happening, keep giving error
I wish there was a "facepalm" reaction sometimes. :FacePalm:
Extract what, where and which error - that's what you should've started with.

Make sure you start extracting with part 1 and that you have all parts in one folder.
Also important is to have enough space for everything where you're unpacking.
If you still have problems and nobody responds (I probably won't be here next few days), asking chat GPT can be helpful too.

sm7ledwwhadjwd

Mar 12, 2024
I wish there was a "facepalm" reaction sometimes. :FacePalm:
Extract what, where and which error - that's what you should've started with.

Make sure you start extracting with part 1 and that you have all parts in one folder.
Also important is to have enough space for everything where you're unpacking.
If you still have problems and nobody responds (I probably won't be here next few days), asking chat GPT can be helpful too.
ok thanks ill try to see.

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I've downloaded the Gyaru pack, and tried to install it, with no errors and everything looking fine. When I go to add the new maid, the Gyaru preset is there, but it only gives the base hair (no ponytails), changes the face, and colors the iris, but otherwise leaves her naked. No Gyaru personality, and no clothes, even though they should have been installed. Help?

pesceinmano_

Feb 28, 2022
hi guys, I've got Custom Order Maid 3D2 It is a Night Magic Version 1.21.2 and I'm looking for the adult content supplement patch, is there a free download anywhere?

brostagma

Sep 26, 2021
Is there any way to make your own mods for this? I don't want to do anything crazy, just add a tattoo or two. I certainly don't want to join any discord servers for this if at all possible.

Nevermind, I have realized sybaris arc editor does this

Last edited:

KodyJones

Jul 17, 2019
How do saves persist in guest mode? Each time I exit and try to relaunch through the same Main-game-save file, all the guest mode saves disappears.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
How do saves persist in guest mode? Each time I exit and try to relaunch through the same Main-game-save file, all the guest mode saves disappears.
Temporarily disable more facilities plugin from BepInEx\Plugins\COM3D2.MoreFacilities.Plugin.dll
Zip it and delete the dll. Restore it later if you want.

Reactions: KodyJones

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
even if i try to do it the first part gives the error 'cannot open file as 7z archive' and the others say "cannot open file as archive'
First of all use 7zip. Nothing else works for split 7z archives.
Second you are more than likely missing a part or not all parts are named the same depending on where you downloaded from. Check file extensions and see if you have all parts.
Or here's one better. Use the R8 torrent that has been posted around.

sm7ledwwhadjwd

Mar 12, 2024
First of all use 7zip. Nothing else works for split 7z archives.
Second you are more than likely missing a part or not all parts are named the same depending on where you downloaded from. Check file extensions and see if you have all parts.
Or here's one better. Use the R8 torrent that has been posted around.
thank you for youre help also sorry to annoy you how to install the nutaku pack and uncensored pack and where to extract them

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes