Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Tergeri

Jul 17, 2020
You could try reporting this issue on CM discord for further investigation. If there's an issue with a plugin they should be able to patch it. Someone who knows the ins and outs of the kiss code could spot the issue from that log. To me it doesn't look like anything obviously wrong with any of the plugins. You might need to do a lot of testing while leaving only the basic plugins enabled. Then add one at a time until the issue occurs. iirc XTmasterSlave was doing something before the error occured. You could try first disabling that plugin. Remove COM3D2.XtMS.Patcher.dll and all dll that have XTMasterSlave in the name. If you don't actively use it, you don't need it anyway.

Did you try resetting the tattoos? Also select the default nipples and color then save the maid preset and the game. Maybe this will remove whatever is stuck.
Assuming not all maid have that issue, you can save the current maid preset, load a default maid preset and using choosy preset select only the features you want to import to that maid from the saved preset such as body, wideslider values, skin, skin color, hairs, hair color, face but no clothes and no nipple information. Leave them to default for now. Don't add body tattoos either. Add them manually.
It could be that one of the clothes mods is forcing the display of nipples. Some kind of porori bra or top. Or some accessory that does that. It's hard to tell without inspecting each item equipped on that preset.
There's nothing in that log. Until you see a yellow warning from ExtendedErrorHandling saying something about substituting chikubi or nipples you can assume that whatever is happening is normal behavior in terms of logic and not an error by itself
You can also edit the skb tattoos menus and add the maskitem chikubi line but it seems that whatever is loaded after the nipple tattoos is adding nipples and might override the previous menu instructions. So you can remove all clothes and add the skb nipples. See what happens in yotogi.
So I've solved the tattoo nipple issue so I thought I will share it here
I used:

(this mod was missing a file called nip_dbt_invisible.model took me a while to find so if anyone needs it feel free to send me a message)
Forcefully change one of the texture to a transparent png and replaced the texture. Now even if the nipple option comes back on it will just be transparent.
Thanks for all the help. Took me a while but got there in the end.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
So I've solved the tattoo nipple issue so I thought I will share it here
I used:

(this mod was missing a file called nip_dbt_invisible.model took me a while to find so if anyone needs it feel free to send me a message)
Forcefully change one of the texture to a transparent png and replaced the texture. Now even if the nipple option comes back on it will just be transparent.
Thanks for all the help. Took me a while but got there in the end.
This is why I make the curated modpack. I make sure that no files are missing and mods never conflict with eachother. There could still be some undetected issues that can only be spotted with manual testing and automated tools can't detect them because they are not actual errors but faulty logic. I recommend you give it a try in a clean Mod folder. Advanced users prefer to build their own mod stack but this is for the casual player who doesn't know a thing about modding and just wants something that works out of the box without the headache of hunting for deleted mods.

Reactions: Tergeri

ViRenTe

Apr 9, 2022
1. No, Yes, No.
2. Don't need to.
4. Just see how many times this has been asked and answered in the last couple of pages.
Well thanks for responding but I have more questions
since you said no question no. 1, basically I cannot access any R-18 (H- Content), but you said in no.2 question that I don't need to have anything to download more to access R-18 content (or maybe I am just misunderstood your answer)
am I already downloading a wrong game?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Well thanks for responding but I have more questions
since you said no question no. 1, basically I cannot access any R-18 (H- Content), but you said in no.2 question that I don't need to have anything to download more to access R-18 content (or maybe I am just misunderstood your answer)
am I already downloading a wrong game?
R18 patch is included in the version from op. Problem is that version is outdated. Very outdated and it will take you a full weekend to get it fully up to date with content. Read a couple of pages back and get the R8 torrent instead. For reference the build from op is a reupload of R6.
R8 is 2x the size of R6 so you can extrapolate how much more content was added along the years. Yes. Years.
R8 isn't complete either because new content gets released every week. There is no complete version because it's impossible to do which is why you must read the torrent description and everything within the guide. And I mean everything.

cyberstein

Jul 27, 2020
Does anyone can share this DLC?

スペシャルサービス追加パック『帝国荘』『ノーマル&ハイポリボディ版』

ViRenTe

Apr 9, 2022
R18 patch is included in the version from op. Problem is that version is outdated. Very outdated and it will take you a full weekend to get it fully up to date with content. Read a couple of pages back and get the R8 torrent instead. For reference the build from op is a reupload of R6.
R8 is 2x the size of R6 so you can extrapolate how much more content was added along the years. Yes. Years.
R8 isn't complete either because new content gets released every week. There is no complete version because it's impossible to do which is why you must read the torrent description and everything within the guide. And I mean everything.
Oh Thank You I Just found that that Nyaa link to torrent download the R8 pack, (time to download this 100gb++ game).
Also, is there any discord group forthis game community?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Oh Thank You I Just found that that Nyaa link to torrent download the R8 pack, (time to download this 100gb++ game).
Also, is there any discord group forthis game community?

It's for discussing mods and game issues. Don't ask for dlc links there
Btw, the japanese version is way bigger than that. Around 250GB+

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
-
-update gpu drivers
-use dedicated graphics card not the integrated one
-right-click on the windows start menu and select Windows PowerShell (Admin)
Copy-paste the below code and press enter
irm | iex
You will see the activation options, and follow onscreen instructions. Press 1.
ahh i download preset from bepisbd but when i put all my preset file into the preset folder then i enter the game edit npc but when i click preset nothing show did i do something worng or preset in bepisbd is like other ver of game ???
How are we supposed to know what you downloaded and dumped in the preset folder?
One broken preset can break the entire preset tab. Remove them and add one at a time.

Last edited:

SaiyaTop

Nov 23, 2021
when use preset to be that char or what cuz i download some preset but when i use it. it just load the height body customize haircolor and eye color only not the whole character or it was normal ?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
when use preset to be that char or what cuz i download some preset but when i use it. it just load the height body customize haircolor and eye color only not the whole character or it was normal ?
you do realize that preset files are useless if you don't have the dlc and mods that were used when making them?
Can i run it with 4gb of ram?
RAM or VRAM ?
If VRAM then it's more than enough unless you want to spawn 20 maids at a time. Then you need way more than that.
If RAM...yes but it may struggle. I'd say you need at least 8GB. The game is very poorly optimized so you don't want to use a page file from a crappy old hdd to make up for the low ram. It will probably work with 4GB but you should keep it vanilla. No 4K textured mods or whatever. Stick with official content only. Even the LO highpoly body could be too much for your system so you should use the default body replacement from CMI. I doubt you'll be able to use 4K skins and tattoos. They will probably display as a solid blue color or similar because if you have 4GB of ram I can imagine that you have a crappy old gpu from 2009 with 512MB of VRAM that will struggle even with old unity games. By "old" I mean 2015 because that's how old the COM engine is.

Bowner9999

May 12, 2023
I need some help, please. My COM startup always always hangs and freezes on this one particular item, and I don't know what mod it is originating from. Vanilla game with just the update and CMI packages run normally.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I need some help, please. My COM startup always always hangs and freezes on this one particular item, and I don't know what mod it is originating from. Vanilla game with just the update and CMI packages run normally.
post log or it never happened.
COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
this is a bit random, but does a card for sewerslvt exist?
If I had to look up who that even is then it's 99.9% chance it doesn't exist. That 0.1% chance is someone who heard of it, plays com and made the preset for himself never to be shared.
By the looks of it you can make that purple haired character in 30 minutes with little to no effort. There's nothing special about the design that you can't do with mods or even official dlc.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes