Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Bowner9999

May 12, 2023
Jesus fucking christ how many Events is there per personality type!? Considering of slaving off the entire club just out of spite.

Kelp!

Jan 9, 2020
Regarding the "dark" route in private mode, does anyone know where to find the "contract" event which is the requirement for the route to happen? I have searched this thread and found somebody told that finishing a chain of ntr event with the name "attack" could lead to it. However on my side, I can't find any event like that. I suspect it might relate to the main 3 maids (because I have finished all events of my bride maid). Anyways, I would really appreciate if anyone kindly answer the question with more detail.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
is it possible to install EN dlc to jp base game?
If you know what you are doing yes. Should you do it? No. There is absolutely no reason to do so and you are very likely to break something if you had to ask such a question. There are translation packs for jap version if that is what you are after.

kent909

Nov 20, 2018
If you know what you are doing yes. Should you do it? No. There is absolutely no reason to do so and you are very likely to break something if you had to ask such a question. There are translation packs for jap version if that is what you are after.
I am after for the latest dlc's, but thank you for clarifying i'll just search for jp dlc's

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
translation from google if there are errors I can't do anything about it, I hope you understand what I write. , Can you tell me if there is a site where I can download the updated mods? I would also like to have a discord server, because I found some but they are old, I would prefer some changes on the maid's body, I also have new sex positions for studio mode with the use of vibe your maid plugin, normally I use that plugin in studio mode like this I can use any existing animation currently in the game with the various respective mods, but there are some positions that don't work perfectly, (here's an example of the body I'm looking for ( /Ex0STnGVIAIWlyd ?format =jpg&name=large), this body is already there but I was looking for something similar, when you edit maid change the head and color the body and it becomes the color you want but with a fabulous muscular body like this, does anyone know a site or discord server for this type of mod or for additional positions?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
translation from google if there are errors I can't do anything about it, I hope you understand what I write. , Can you tell me if there is a site where I can download the updated mods? I would also like to have a discord server, because I found some but they are old, I would prefer some changes on the maid's body, I also have new sex positions for studio mode with the use of vibe your maid plugin, normally I use that plugin in studio mode like this I can use any existing animation currently in the game with the various respective mods, but there are some positions that don't work perfectly, (here's an example of the body I'm looking for ( /Ex0STnGVIAIWlyd ?format =jpg&name=large), this body is already there but I was looking for something similar, when you edit maid change the head and color the body and it becomes the color you want but with a fabulous muscular body like this, does anyone know a site or discord server for this type of mod or for additional positions?

#meido_mods channel
VYM also displays CRE animations which won't work in normal COM3D2.
The link you posted is broken so I have no idea what you wanted to show.
How do you extract models to be used in blender?
Mods usually already have models in their folders.
For vanilla stuff you can extract models with SybarisArcEditor directly from the game .arc files
You need blender 3.3
Download CM3D2 Converter

Find blender's addons folder, usually in:
C:\Users\<Windows Account Name>\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\<blender version>\scripts\addons\ Or if you're using the portable version: <Blender Main Folder>\<blender version>\Script\addons
Extract CM3D2 Converter folder in the \scripts\addons\ directory.
Start Blender
Go to Edit > Preferences... > Add-ons
Search for CM in the top-right filter
Enable Import-Export: CM3D2 Converter
Import is in File > Import > CM3D2 Model (.model)

For simple edits you might actually want to edit the material or menu, not the model. There are lots of tutorials on CM discord and there are tools to edit CM menu, mate, tex files. Read the pinned post is in #mods-dev-workshop

Last edited:

juizz

Feb 28, 2018

#meido_mods channel

For vanilla stuff you can extract models with SybarisArcEditor directly from the game .arc files
You need blender 3.3
Download CM3D2 Converter

C:\Users\<Windows Account Name>\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\<blender version>\scripts\addons\ Or if you're using the portable version: <Blender Main Folder>\<blender version>\Script\addons
Start Blender

For simple edits you might actually want to edit the material or menu, not the model. There are lots of tutorials on CM discord and there are tools to edit CM menu, mate, tex files. Read the pinned post is in #mods-dev-workshop
It's late so Imma try that tomorrow, thanks for the detailed answer.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017

#meido_mods channel
thanks for everything, I didn't expect such a quick response.

example image was this I was mainly looking for a similar body

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
thanks for everything, I didn't expect such a quick response.

example image was this I was mainly looking for a similar body
That body is for creating "male" maids. If you want to make a muscular maid you'll have to use one of the LO high poly body variants. I hear that LO bg02 or bg03 are good for this but I can't confirm because I don't use them much. What you want to do is to tweak the body shapekeys and use some skin and tattoos to emphasise the muscle shadows. Muscular maids are not my thing so I never tried to make one. To use shapekeys you need ShapekyMaster plugin. You launch it with the SM icon from the gear menu. You just add shapekeys from a list and move the slider.

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
That body is for creating "male" maids. If you want to make a muscular maid you'll have to use one of the LO high poly body variants. I hear that LO bg02 or bg03 are good for this but I can't confirm because I don't use them much. What you want to do is to tweak the body shapekeys and use some skin and tattoos to emphasise the muscle shadows. Muscular maids are not my thing so I never tried to make one. To use shapekeys you need ShapekyMaster plugin. You launch it with the SM icon from the gear menu. You just add shapekeys from a list and move the slider.
and but I don't know how to do it, I've already tried to open that plugin but I don't understand anything, that is, I've never done it, do you know if there is a video that shows how to insert the key and customize it?

I was wondering is there any point in logging in? if it is of much importance? I would like to know how to register?

Last edited:

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
Do you know if there is a way to make all animations work on com3d2? The CRE animations don't work, I would like to know if there are other animations that can be added via mod?

brostagma

Sep 26, 2021
Anyone have a clue how to make the gyaru into a sex slave... or any of the girls really, i did the preliminary event thing where you unlock.. it just tells me to apply a tattoo but i don't see anything happening when any of the four sex slave tattoos are applied to any of my girls.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
and but I don't know how to do it, I've already tried to open that plugin but I don't understand anything, that is, I've never done it, do you know if there is a video that shows how to insert the key and customize it?

I was wondering is there any point in logging in? if it is of much importance? I would like to know how to register?
That's one of the most straight forward plugins there is. I don't think there's a video tutorial for it and I don't think it needs one.
You don't need to log in to mods meido dev. That's probably the uploader interface.
Do you know if there is a way to make all animations work on com3d2? The CRE animations don't work, I would like to know if there are other animations that can be added via mod?
If you mean new yotogi animations then no. It is possible but not doable because any game update will likely break them. So you are limited to whatever .anm files you can import to plugins such as MeidoPhotoStudio which has a whole documentation booklet by its own. There are other plugins that allow you to create animations. It's best if you do more research on them on CM discord.

Reactions: lednaruto

RiptideD

Apr 27, 2022
Hello, can anyone help me? I want to download @Zoobot455595's mod.
link :

It must be loaded through ux.getuploader
which I can't access this website When I go in to download it, Error 1005 The owner of this website (ux.getuploader.com) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (*****) from accessing this website.

Does anyone have a different type of loading file or tell me how to fix the problem of accessing the website? ux.getuploader

Thank you in advance.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hello, can anyone help me? I want to download @Zoobot455595's mod.
link :

It must be loaded through ux.getuploader
which I can't access this website When I go in to download it, Error 1005 The owner of this website (ux.getuploader.com) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (*****) from accessing this website.

Does anyone have a different type of loading file or tell me how to fix the problem of accessing the website? ux.getuploader

Thank you in advance.
change dns or use vpn

juizz

Feb 28, 2018

#meido_mods channel

You need blender 3.3
Download CM3D2 Converter

Start Blender

Okay, I finally managed to download the game. What the heck is SybarisArcEditor and how do i get it?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes