Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
thank you for youre help also sorry to annoy you how to install the nutaku pack and uncensored pack and where to extract them
For the love of god... What you downloaded from the op is very outdated. You'll spend a full weekend updating it with dlc.
Get the latest .
Literally everything you need to know is in that torrent description inside that pastebin guide. Read everything.
Read it carefully. If you don't want to download everything again take note that what you have is R6. You need dlc vol 7,8 and 9 to be fully up to date. Everything else from that guide still applies to your version.

Last edited:

Tergeri

Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys I am looking for some old mods from Extra_B (specifically the mods for Es , ) I've looked through his uploader and it doesn't seem to have this mod. I was wondering if there was anyone here who has this mod and is willing to share it with me.
Sorry for the trouble and thank you in advance

Markus_Atlas

Feb 2, 2022
Can anyone help me figure out which plugin is responsible for this crash? It happens when I try to play the "Professor vs robot professor" event with Ena. It looks like AutoConverter might be responsible and I don't use mods so I don't think I need it. I can't disable it using PluginManager as it doesn't show up in the list but is it safe to simply delete the three associated files in the Sybaris folder?
I'll do a reinstall of CMI in the worst case scenario but if I can pinpoint the problem it would be even better. This is the only event that makes my game crash so I can live without it but this error might come up again in the future.
com error.png

Rosalyah

Feb 2, 2021
The game works very well, thank you !
But are there all the addons? I saw that there were but for example there is no "Soft Cuddly Girl" or where can I download the missing addons? Thank you !

iffrith

Jul 6, 2022
For the love of god... What you downloaded from the op is very outdated. You'll spend a full weekend updating it with dlc.
Get the latest .
Literally everything you need to know is in that torrent description inside that pastebin guide. Read everything. Read it carefully. If you don't want to download everything again take note that what you have is R6. You need dlc vol 7,8 and 9 to be fully up to date. Everything else from that guide still applies to your version.
The file has an issue and I can't run the game. downloaded it twice and it was the same folder. Gamedata has an issue.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Can anyone help me figure out which plugin is responsible for this crash? It happens when I try to play the "Professor vs robot professor" event with Ena. It looks like AutoConverter might be responsible and I don't use mods so I don't think I need it. I can't disable it using PluginManager as it doesn't show up in the list but is it safe to simply delete the three associated files in the Sybaris folder?
I'll do a reinstall of CMI in the worst case scenario but if I can pinpoint the problem it would be even better. This is the only event that makes my game crash so I can live without it but this error might come up again in the future.
Autoconverter has nothing to do with whatever that is. Don't remove it. You might instead want to update the game and CMI. Some things have changed in the last 2 months or so and need updating.
Once you are done with updating run the game and see if the issue persists. If it does then attach a full log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt

The game works very well, thank you !
But are there all the addons? I saw that there were but for example there is no "Soft Cuddly Girl" or where can I download the missing addons? Thank you !
https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-o...ight-magic-final-dlc-kiss.34314/post-13455933

The file has an issue and I can't run the game. downloaded it twice and it was the same folder. Gamedata has an issue.
use 7zip to extract it, not winrar or whatever.
Right click on .001 file > 7zip >Test archive. If there are no errors then it's fine.
If you get errors with the extracted content even though the there are no errors with the archives themselves then your storage is likely fucked. You're not the first one.
Use the torrent because torrents have crc checks and the download can't be corrupted. But if your drive is bad it still can't guarantee the integrity of the extracted contents.

Rosalyah

Feb 2, 2021

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you very much, the game works perfectly, but I'd like to remove the mosaic censorship. I've installed CMI, which should help me, but unfortunately the game isn't up to date, so I have to do it manually, but it doesn't work. I need version "23400" and I have version "23303".
I'd like to know how to remove the mosaic censor by another means if it exists! c:
. install cmi. easy as.
no other way.
jap ver 2.34 is same build version as eng 2.27. https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-o...ight-magic-final-dlc-kiss.34314/post-13420364

iffrith

Jul 6, 2022
Autoconverter has nothing to do with whatever that is. Don't remove it. You might instead want to update the game and CMI. Some things have changed in the last 2 months or so and need updating.
Once you are done with updating run the game and see if the issue persists. If it does then attach a full log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt

https://f95zone.to/threads/custom-o...ight-magic-final-dlc-kiss.34314/post-13455933

Right click on .001 file > 7zip >Test archive. If there are no errors then it's fine.
If you get errors with the extracted content even though the there are no errors with the archives themselves then your storage is likely fucked. You're not the first one.
Use the torrent because torrents have crc checks and the download can't be corrupted. But if your drive is bad it still can't guarantee the integrity of the extracted contents.
There is no "001" file, there is a "COM3D2_EN.7z" file is that the one you are talking about?

Markus_Atlas

Feb 2, 2022

Both the game and CMI are up-to-date. I did a reinstall of CMI to see if it would change anything but the same error happens. Here's the log, thanks for helping dummies like me lol

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Both the game and CMI are up-to-date. I did a reinstall of CMI to see if it would change anything but the same error happens. Here's the log, thanks for helping dummies like me lol
First thing first. Does the event work without plugins?
To check rename winhttp.dll to _winhttp.dll. This will disable all plugins.

Reactions: Markus_Atlas

Tergeri

Jul 17, 2020
Hi there I'm encountering a weird problem. I'm trying to use this tattoo nipple mod ( ). In character edit mode I can apply it but if I move to event or Yotogi mode it gets replaced by the default nipple. I've tried this mod ( ) which lets me pick nothing for the nipple category but unfortunately the normal nipple still reappears. Is there anyway I can fix this? (I also tried using ACCEx but got confused)

ViRenTe

Apr 9, 2022
alright I have a question
I already download all the 14 part + Nutaku bonus from the main page here

1. is this everything including the R-18 version or just the steam version with no R-18 content?

2. if no R-18 included in the 14 parts + Nutaku Bonus, where should i download it?

3. Any additional program i should install to run the game? (like sybaris or anything i am missing since i just start downloading from page 1)

4. and where should i start to install all the additional content for the complete game?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Hi there I'm encountering a weird problem. I'm trying to use this tattoo nipple mod ( ). In character edit mode I can apply it but if I move to event or Yotogi mode it gets replaced by the default nipple. I've tried this mod ( ) which lets me pick nothing for the nipple category but unfortunately the normal nipple still reappears. Is there anyway I can fix this? (I also tried using ACCEx but got confused)
SKB nipple tattoos already have a delitem chikubi entry in the menu so it should unequip the existing nipples, not just mask it.
The chikubi delete menu you downloaded does the same thing. Deletes the chikubi item and chikubi color and also masks chikubi for whatever reason just to make sure. But it appears to be from CM era because it also applies a blank texture to an unsupported layer. Not an issue though.
I'm guessing it has to to with with how the preset is loaded and in which order the items are loaded. There could be a delete item equipped for the nipples embedded in the preset or a chikubi color that the game can't find so ExtendedErrorHandling plugin replaces it with the default nipples/color in order to bypass the error. You can probably equip some blank nipples with a null model but I don't see a reason you should need to do so.

It would help if I could see a output_log.txt file when you load that preset in yotogi. There should be a warning in the log that EEH did something to fix an error.
LimitBreak2 plugin helps a lot with tattoo slots, adds more slots and fixes tattoo errors. Especially when you are missing tattoos or you try to remove old CM tattoos.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tergeri

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
alright I have a question
I already download all the 14 part + Nutaku bonus from the main page here

1. is this everything including the R-18 version or just the steam version with no R-18 content?

2. if no R-18 included in the 14 parts + Nutaku Bonus, where should i download it?

3. Any additional program i should install to run the game? (like sybaris or anything i am missing since i just start downloading from page 1)

4. and where should i start to install all the additional content for the complete game?
1. No, Yes, No.
2. Don't need to.
4. Just see how many times this has been asked and answered in the last couple of pages.

Markus_Atlas

Feb 2, 2022
First thing first. Does the event work without plugins?
To check rename winhttp.dll to _winhttp.dll. This will disable all plugins.
I didn't think of trying that, now that the event is cleared I don't have to fix the issue. Ena makes a robot of herself in this event so I'm guessing that messed up one of the plugins since there are 2 of the same maid.
I'll just do the same thing if the problem appears again, thank for your help once again (y)

Tergeri

Jul 17, 2020
SKB nipple tattoos already have a delitem chikubi entry in the menu so it should unequip the existing nipples, not just mask it.
The chikubi delete menu you downloaded does the same thing. Deletes the chikubi item and chikubi color and also masks chikubi for whatever reason just to make sure. But it appears to be from CM era because it also applies a blank texture to an unsupported layer. Not an issue though.
I'm guessing it has to to with with how the preset is loaded and in which order the items are loaded. There could be a delete item equipped for the nipples embedded in the preset or a chikubi color that the game can't find so ExtendedErrorHandling plugin replaces it with the default nipples/color in order to bypass the error. You can probably equip some blank nipples with a null model but I don't see a reason you should need to do so.

It would help if I could see a output_log.txt file when you load that preset in yotogi. There should be a warning in the log that EEH did something to fix an error.
LimitBreak2 plugin helps a lot with tattoo slots, adds more slots and fixes tattoo errors. Especially when you are missing tattoos or you try to remove old CM tattoos.
Thank you for your reply so I tried installing the LimitBreak2 Plugin and it seems that every time it redraws the tattoos in the nipple gets replaced with the default nipple
1st log screenshot is from redrawing the tattoo and 2nd is from starting yotogi mode
(Right now I'm brute forcing the problem by using ACCEx every time and making the nipple transparent)
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I didn't think of trying that, now that the event is cleared I don't have to fix the issue. Ena makes a robot of herself in this event so I'm guessing that messed up one of the plugins since there are 2 of the same maid.
I'll just do the same thing if the problem appears again, thank for your help once again (y)
You could try reporting this issue on CM discord for further investigation. If there's an issue with a plugin they should be able to patch it. Someone who knows the ins and outs of the kiss code could spot the issue from that log. To me it doesn't look like anything obviously wrong with any of the plugins. You might need to do a lot of testing while leaving only the basic plugins enabled. Then add one at a time until the issue occurs. iirc XTmasterSlave was doing something before the error occured. You could try first disabling that plugin. Remove COM3D2.XtMS.Patcher.dll and all dll that have XTMasterSlave in the name. If you don't actively use it, you don't need it anyway.
1st log screenshot is from redrawing the tattoo and 2nd is from starting yotogi mode
(Right now I'm brute forcing the problem by using ACCEx every time and making the nipple transparent)
Did you try resetting the tattoos? Also select the default nipples and color then save the maid preset and the game. Maybe this will remove whatever is stuck.
Assuming not all maid have that issue, you can save the current maid preset, load a default maid preset and using choosy preset select only the features you want to import to that maid from the saved preset such as body, wideslider values, skin, skin color, hairs, hair color, face but no clothes and no nipple information. Leave them to default for now. Don't add body tattoos either. Add them manually.
It could be that one of the clothes mods is forcing the display of nipples. Some kind of porori bra or top. Or some accessory that does that. It's hard to tell without inspecting each item equipped on that preset.
There's nothing in that log. Until you see a yellow warning from ExtendedErrorHandling saying something about substituting chikubi or nipples you can assume that whatever is happening is normal behavior in terms of logic and not an error by itself
You can also edit the skb tattoos menus and add the maskitem chikubi line but it seems that whatever is loaded after the nipple tattoos is adding nipples and might override the previous menu instructions. So you can remove all clothes and add the skb nipples. See what happens in yotogi.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Tergeri
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes