Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

brostagma

Sep 26, 2021
I know this is quite a frequently asked question but is there any reason to play the japanese version over this one (R8)? I mean is there like any more meaningful content other than new personalities or events? I unfortunately got both versions and my SSD is crying, the real issue im facing with the japanese version are the load times and sometimes the ui elements acting wonky.

Last edited:

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
I know this is quite a frequently asked question but is there any reason to play the japanese version over this one (R8)? I mean is there like any more meaningful content other than new personalities or events? I unfortunately got both versions and my SSD is crying, the real issue im facing with the japanese version are the load times and sometimes the ui elements acting wonky.
Not really. I mean it very much depends on what content you are expecting. Eng version will always be a few steps behind jap.
From a collector's stand point if you want to have all personalities and all content ever produced, including collabs, then jap version is a must. From a regular player perspective eng is more than enough. You will never go through nearly a decade worth of content. So unless you really, really want a personality type that isn't ported to eng yet then no. Costume wise they are pretty much the same minus the exclusive collabs and some old CM costumes.

jamesbond2008

Mar 12, 2020
Why are these options greyed out? To preface these options used to work on the eng version, then when i hopped onto the japanese version they were greyed (wrote it off as jap ver quirk) and now when i fresh reinstalled eng version again they are unavailable, is it perhaps linked to progression? Because i am fresh starting this one.
View attachment 3404651

Those are linked to a different face type the FB Facetype which will let you have even more customization options as a result

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
when will r9 come out? what dlc would be worth making it to r9?
Not anytime soon that's for sure. I'd say there should be at least 20GB of packed content in between releases. That's how it is for jap version at least. It only gets a repack once a year. Any less than that you can just manually install from the list.
It's none of my business to do it in the first place. Anyone is free to do their own version and publish it but keep my name out of it. It's practically impossible for me to upload without external help anyway.

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
2 questions about the torrent

*instructions say (This repack is based on the English version of Custom Order Maid 3D2 (Nutaku R18 version) which means it comes with the R18 patch preapplied)
what is r18 patch?

*for what i understand the english version has way less content than the jap version right?
this is what the instruction says ( The Japanese version is what most people use because it has a lot more content and every mod and plugin out there was designed for it. It has everything the En version has and much more, including the ported English translation)
is there any way to get the jap version on torrent and then translate it?

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
2 questions about the torrent

*instructions say (This repack is based on the English version of Custom Order Maid 3D2 (Nutaku R18 version) which means it comes with the R18 patch preapplied)
what is r18 patch?
R18 patch is applied to steam version which had no R content. Steam version is for all ages. That patch was larger than the base game itself. It doesn't uncensor the game or anything. It just enables support for the lewds.
*for what i understand the english version has way less content than the jap version right?
this is what the instruction says ( The Japanese version is what most people use because it has a lot more content and every mod and plugin out there was designed for it. It has everything the En version has and much more, including the ported English translation)
is there any way to get the jap version on torrent and then translate it?
That statement was true to some extent but not so much today. Costume wise they are pretty much the same now minus the the exclusive CM dlc and collab dlc. It is true that jap version still has way more content regarding personalities dlc. Mod compatibility is not as much of as an issue as it used to be. As for jap version look at my sig.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes