Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

aeiou000

May 24, 2018
So, as the stupid idiot I am i installed a bunch of the DLC linked in post 486, and things seemed to work well.
Installed a bunch more and now I get a error and I never made a backup off the game from when it was working.
Anyone know how to fix it?
Can I uninstall a Dlc or edit the game to make it work? View attachment 396575
You have to do it slowly and carefully, and have a back up of working up to date. Be patient about it.

WHen I encountered the same prob as you I have to go reinstall again. Your error is vague too as it didn't show exactly what files are causing this prob.

So yes, you may have to reinstall it and be patient when it comes to transferring the DLC clothes. Only the clothes. Try to avoid events as mine have a few jap translation issues now.

aeiou000

May 24, 2018
Sorry, i'm an idiot. How do install those mods? Do i just have to start the update exe on every single one or do i have to move files?
I did do the update.exe

For some that has the chu2lip thingy and CM3D2 installation along with it, be very careful and know which one is specifically for COM3D2.

aeiou000

May 24, 2018
For com3d2/cm3d2 custom mods by fellow players, i've tried and it works too. Just need to have a Mod file in your game folder and have the mods placed in it. Credit goes to 4chan for the compilation of mods.

1568291804040.png

Reactions: yxdreamsxy

Fenrir91

Dec 11, 2018
You have to do it slowly and carefully, and have a back up of working up to date. Be patient about it.

WHen I encountered the same prob as you I have to go reinstall again. Your error is vague too as it didn't show exactly what files are causing this prob.

So yes, you may have to reinstall it and be patient when it comes to transferring the DLC clothes. Only the clothes. Try to avoid events as mine have a few jap translation issues now.
I managed to get it to work again, I deleted the Dlc folder and GameData (I think? Can't exactly remember) and copy + pasted those maps from a "blank" install that I tried first but where the uncensoring was acting up.
Things seems to be working right now.

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
1568464222053.png
Does anyone know what is private mode? I'm playing JP version, sorry if it isn't supposed to be asked here, would have asked on hongfire if my account isn't blacklisted for some reasons.

YunfDozen

Sep 13, 2019
So I added a few DLC and they work but now I have no subtitles. I can have Japanese subtitles but not English? Is there a way to fix this like re-installing the translator or Uninstalling the DLC?

Braze

Nov 24, 2018
When I installed GP01 I started having runtime error on GP01 events but the rest of the dlc's are working fine. Is there a proper step for installing GP01?

Edit: Welp it was actually the noctsoul's sybaris that was causing the error it happens when I press enter, if I just use the mouse it works just fine.

Last edited:

Lillele857@

Sep 27, 2019
My maid fiddler doesn't even work, it keeps checking if the game is open
I know how it's work now.
First you you open the Maid fiddler, and then you open the game. And get in to the save file. Then you will found maid on the Maid fiddler.

May 28, 2017
So does this version have all the stuff the original Japanese version had, up to the 1.3-whatever update they were at? Including all the DLCs they had, like all the Yotogi Class Skills?

Imperator2277

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone know how to remove the mosaics?

I already have the adult patch/ R 18 patch. The Hongfire links are down.

ommkde

Oct 3, 2019

This is full game with adult patch installed but without dlc , is a bit more than 10 GB but You can try . Password is inside archive . After install You need follow this guide to installl uncensor and better bodies (something like 40 mb afir).
I was so happy to find this. Unfortunately the link is down. Any chance for refreshment?

Reactions: BootlegBill
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes