Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Very frustrating "game". Load times are fairly long and occur seemingly every few seconds. Getting to the actual "content" takes forever and doing so is tedious and counter-intuitive.

Recommendation to past self: Ignore this game.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Is their a gangbang option in this game?
Yes there is. Avoidable orgy.
I don't really know what to do with this or how to do it but I am reasonably certain that these files contains the Nekopara DLC costumes and dess sets for the nekopara characters. 140_141 should be Chocolat and Vanilla. 287-298 should be Maple, Azuki, Cinnamon and Coconuts. Just sharing it out here.

140_141 seems to require a password.

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
I don't really know what to do with this or how to do it but I am reasonably certain that these files contains the Nekopara DLC costumes and dess sets for the nekopara characters. 140_141 should be Chocolat and Vanilla. 287-298 should be Maple, Azuki, Cinnamon and Coconuts. Just sharing it out here.

Aside with this nekopara dlc costume, does any of you have dl links for nekopara dance?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Now I wish KISS would do a 'Senran Kagura Collab'. I need my Yagyu to have a Kuudere personality...and a new pair of thicc ponytails...oh and an eye-patch too. Ah yeah and there's the thicc iconic ribbons to add for each girls too, not to mention their shinobi clothes.
img20190902233325.png

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
This link has all the DLC in bar Hair Set2 and DLC Set Vol.6, If anyone has either of those 2 then I can add them to here so it is all in one place (plus it would be nice to have a copy of them for my game)

Thank you very much

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Dunno if this can help you but I'll try to tell you what I did with the game and how I uncensored it:
- I downloaded the already pre-patched adult content game here
- Then I downloaded BepInEx here and then open the README_en.html inside the archive to know 'how to install' it
- Then I downloaded the UNCENSOR PATCH on OP and copy the content of the archive inside Game's folder/Sybaris/UnityInjector/
- There I have my game uncensored, only things left to do is to replace the Skin Texture (which still have a mosaic) with a newer one. So I downloaded SS_Steam COM3D2 AIO.17.08.2019 here and just copy/paste the content of the archive inside the Game's folder
- Finally I need to change the BODY and SKIN of the girl to LO to make it fully uncensored:

View attachment 377342 View attachment 377343
You didn't need to take so many steps. The AIO pack comes with everything you need. (You can obviously build onto it though)

All you need to do is download the R18 patch which adds content back into the game which was taken out by the devs.

Install the AIO pack from Steam. It's pre-packed with everything you need; (Job done.)

A better, more optimized uncensored script which means you don't need YASD+ so that's one less plugin the game needs to load.
Comes with the most up-to-date version of BepInEx
Body options.
Male Penis options.
ShapeAnimator which allows you to make custom shapekeys using Blender.
And YotogiSlider which opens and closes the vagina/anus when penetrated. (You can also cheat with f5 during Yotogi to change stats.)

Also, for anyone wanting to mod the base-game items. The English SybarisArcEditor from Hongfire doesn't work with the International version of COM3D2 so I decided to translate a Japanese one I found which does work and I was going to use, but decided to share it so other people can use it too.

Just put it in your install directory and you're good to go. Read the ReadMe.txt for more info.

Also, there is a voting about new personalities here:

The winning personality will be added to the game. (Ends in 2 days, but you can vote everyday, so, two votes.)

Last edited:
Reactions: EldenFZ

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
You didn't need to take so many steps. The AIO pack comes with everything you need. (You can obviously build onto it though)

All you need to do is download the R18 patch which adds content back into the game which was taken out by the devs.

Install the AIO pack from Steam. It's pre-packed with everything you need; (Job done.)

A better, more optimized uncensored script which means you don't need YASD+ so that's one less plugin the game needs to load.
Comes with the most up-to-date version of BepInEx
Body options.
Male Penis options.
ShapeAnimator which allows you to make custom shapekeys using Blender.
And YotogiSlider which opens and closes the vagina/anus when penetrated. (You can also cheat with f5 during Yotogi to change stats.)

Also, for anyone wanting to mod the base-game items. The English SybarisArcEditor from Hongfire doesn't work with the International version of COM3D2 so I decided to translate a Japanese one I found which does work and I was going to use, but decided to share it so other people can use it too.

Just put it in your install directory and you're good to go. Read the ReadMe.txt for more info.

Also, there is a voting about new personalities here:

The winning personality will be added to the game. (Ends in 2 days, but you can vote everyday, so, two votes.)
Thanks for pointing it out, I didn't really know the deeper details of each stuff I was going to install so I just went with the steps that I personally thought was safest. Good to know there's a shortcut.

Ah by the way, I forgot to ask this since I didn't really pay too much attention to it until recently but
img20190903134115.png
it seems that the LO Body has this problem, especially with stockings or any clothes that follow the skin surface. Is there a way to solve it?

[I would have voted for the Cautious Girl (for Yagyu) but my inner lolicon spirit tells me that we're in real lack of Little Sister]

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for pointing it out, I didn't really know the deeper details of each stuff I was going to install so I just went with the steps that I personally thought was safest. Good to know there's a shortcut.

Ah by the way, I forgot to ask this since I didn't really pay too much attention to it until recently but
View attachment 390472
it seems that the LO Body has this problem, especially with stockings or any clothes that follow the skin surface. Is there a way to solve it?

[I would have voted for the Cautious Girl (for Yagyu) but my inner lolicon spirit tells me that we're in real lack of Little Sister]
Clipping is an issue with LOHighpoly body for some reason. I've since updated the pack a while back and fixed about 90% of clipping. Can confirm the clipping no longer shows with the Kunoichi Set if you update. The most up-to-date version of the AIO pack is v01.09.2019

Annotation 2019-09-03 141000.jpg

If you spot anymore clipping with any clothes after updating, let me know and I'll get round to fixing it.

Reactions: EldenFZ

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So I've not activated NTR mode before is there a story to it like there is for the pure love route or is it just instant service for customers?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
So I've not activated NTR mode before is there a story to it like there is for the pure love route or is it just instant service for customers?
Yes there is a story. The moment you get into a 'Lover' status with one of the 3 MAIN (not hired ones) personalities, a NTR route will be unlocked for said personality (3 personalities = 3 NTR route). I've actually put the NTR Block OFF since the very beginning of the game, but it's still possible to COMPLETELY avoid the NTR since after meeting with the bastard, the game let's you decide if you'd like to fuck the bastard off or to just let him be. And if you do decide to take the first option then the game will just put the NTR away, deep inside the 'Events' option until YOU decide to reconsider and view it.
Has anyone here completely paid the debt off or is it not possible?
Actually there's no debt you need to pay here. You'll always be fine even after 300 days+ with 0CR. The story will automatically pay the debt for you.

Reactions: AxelMasters

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
So, I'm using the NoctSoul's Sybaris patch. I have deleted all the auto translation plugin since this game is already in English. However, I have noticed that the game load a bit slower between each scene with this patch. Does anyone know what plugin within this patch that causing the game to load longer?

Last edited:

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
So, I'm using the NoctSoul's Sybaris patch. I have deleted all the auto translation plugin since this game is already in English. However, I have noticed that the game load a bit slower between each scene with this patch. Does anyone know what plugin within this patch that causing the game to load longer?
That's just the result of having so many plugins for the game to load. Take a look inside the Sybaris and UnityInjector folders. It's bound to cause some long load times. Aswell as mods you add to the game yourself will increase the load time.

You could try sorting through them and cherry pick the ones you want and the ones you think you will never use, but that could be a bit annoying if you don't know what plugin is what. This is why it's best to start from a base and work your way up. Only adding plugins so you know what they are and what they do to your game.

Reactions: yxdreamsxy

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Okay. I think I figured out a way to apply the r18 patch and the uncensored stuff. More or less follow Post #47. Follow the google drive links and download the stuff, and the sybaris/BepInEx. download all 5 of the adult update things. Click the first one and get it going, then it prompts you to type the names of the other 4 update Rars/compressed folders. the numbers may be different so just change them to what the compressed folders say. That should work.

aeiou000

May 24, 2018
some or most of the japanese version of the dlc are working, however please note that you will have to test it manually and carefully as some does not work (i've encountered a few errors and amde careful backups and test out the dlc on my own)

Link is here: (Credit goes to 4chan /h/ com3d2 general for the list of dlc)

Hope custom mods will work as well.

Here are the ss of some of it working on the international one.
1567785443883.png

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes