Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
TheBlindSteve Thanks for your help, sadly still not working, maybe i´m just stupid on this game :ROFLMAO:

Currently i´m using the game from here (F95 Nopy download) and the adult patch that someone kindly posted on Gdrive as well as a few more patches done with BEPInEx / Sybaris migration, not all working i guess.

YASD+ uncensor

Includes a custom skin pack with 4K skins, they work like a charm but i can press/hold F1 as much as i want, the game gives me the finger and the mosaic stays where it is o_O

Screenshot (223).png

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
TheBlindSteve Thanks for your help, sadly still not working, maybe i´m just stupid on this game :ROFLMAO:

Currently i´m using the game from here (F95 Nopy download) and the adult patch that someone kindly posted on Gdrive as well as a few more patches done with BEPInEx / Sybaris migration, not all working i guess.

YASD+ uncensor

Includes a custom skin pack with 4K skins, they work like a charm but i can press/hold F1 as much as i want, the game gives me the finger and the mosaic stays where it is o_O

View attachment 377168
Dunno if this can help you but I'll try to tell you what I did with the game and how I uncensored it:
- I downloaded the already pre-patched adult content game here
- Then I downloaded BepInEx here and then open the README_en.html inside the archive to know 'how to install' it
- Then I downloaded the UNCENSOR PATCH on OP and copy the content of the archive inside Game's folder/Sybaris/UnityInjector/
- There I have my game uncensored, only things left to do is to replace the Skin Texture (which still have a mosaic) with a newer one. So I downloaded SS_Steam COM3D2 AIO.17.08.2019 here and just copy/paste the content of the archive inside the Game's folder
- Finally I need to change the BODY and SKIN of the girl to LO to make it fully uncensored:

1H.PNG 2H.PNG

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a guide out there on the game basics? I feel so overwhelmed when the game lets you do almost everything right off the bat. I'm one of those people that like handholding tutorials lol

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a guide out there on the game basics? I feel so overwhelmed when the game lets you do almost everything right off the bat. I'm one of those people that like handholding tutorials lol
The game gives you unlimited days to do anything you want, so you're not losing out on anything doing things sloppily at first in order to slowly get used to the overall mechanics.

If I were to give some tips, then:
- Focus on raising/maxing 1 maid's overall stats to max (9999). If you make that 1 maid the 'Maidlord' on maid admin option, at some point of the story, the Maidlord will be able to train 1 maid at a time and increase the stats of the trained maid depending on the Maidlord's stats (eg. 9999 stat gives around 750+ stat per session)
- There's a Yotogi Slider included inside SS_Steam COM3D2 AIO.17.08.2019 . By pressing F5 during Yotogi you should be able to prompt a window in which you can set her 'Mental' to a fixed number in order to do whatever you want to her, thus possibly increasing all her sex stats to 9999 in just 2 sessions if you're up to some button spamming.
- IF you have enough Maid Points (points that are obtained through 'Achievement' and are used to assign some starting stats points to a 'Hired' maid), I advise you to increase M-Nature to at least 1000, as it's the easiest way I know to unlock 'Irrumation' sex scene (after doing 1 Yotogi while M-Nature is 1000 or more) that fluently increase the maid's M-Nature stat.

Reactions: LantisGT

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
EldenFZ
First of all, you rock, many thanks to you, Game finally looks like this (y)(y)(y)(y):love::love::love:
Screenshot (224).png Screenshot (227).png

One downside remains, when i start the game, a secondary window pops up. Showing some conflict i guess. Can be put out of sight but closing this will result in instant shutdown of the game.
Screenshot (230).png

Thought i try the way you described, exactly as you did, but the Gdrive prepatched Game requires a password to unzip.:(
I used what i had, unziped a new clean version, adult patched it and did everything you did. Game did not start at all. Same with the conflict window but this time shutdown after 3 seconds.
Do you maybe still have the password for the Gdrive file you used? :giggle:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
EldenFZ
First of all, you rock, many thanks to you, Game finally looks like this (y)(y)(y)(y):love::love::love:
View attachment 377578 View attachment 377579

One downside remains, when i start the game, a secondary window pops up. Showing some conflict i guess. Can be put out of sight but closing this will result in instant shutdown of the game.
View attachment 377582

Thought i try the way you described, exactly as you did, but the Gdrive prepatched Game requires a password to unzip.:(
I used what i had, unziped a new clean version, adult patched it and did everything you did. Game did not start at all. Same with the conflict window but this time shutdown after 3 seconds.
Do you maybe still have the password for the Gdrive file you used? :giggle:
The password for the GDrive pre-patched game is inside the archive. You can see it on the right upon opening it (I used WinRAR to view and extract it). That window popping up is normal, it's proof that BepInEx is properly installed.

Reactions: LantisGT

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
You fucked up there, but as far as I'm aware the OP only has the game without the adult content in it, but on the first page some guy posted a google drive link for the adult content, and I posted a torrent magnet link a couple pages in if you're into that. You need to download the 18+ patch and install it but I believe it'll also make your saves no longer work. The uncensor is just for removing the mosaic on the genitalia.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I really did haha. I'll try this again when I'm feeling a little more zen. Thanks man :)

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
You fucked up there, but as far as I'm aware the OP only has the game without the adult content in it, but on the first page some guy posted a google drive link for the adult content, and I posted a torrent magnet link a couple pages in if you're into that. You need to download the 18+ patch and install it but I believe it'll also make your saves no longer work. The uncensor is just for removing the mosaic on the genitalia.
Oops and I fucked up my last message. I think it is just not my week.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
EldenFZ Many many big biggest thanks for your help, finally as it should be (y)(y)(y):giggle:

Did reinstall and repatch the game with different setups several times and thats how it looks now, thats the stuff :cool:

Screenshot (234).png Screenshot (235).png Screenshot (236).png Screenshot (237).png

Includes male uncensored as well but since there is no perfect, while playing the "secretary" maid showed up and well...
She looks like this now, for whatever reason. But after all that trouble this game was i dont give a shit :LOL:

Screenshot (233).png

Mar 17, 2019
So to sum, get game, download all the r18 parts from google docks then patch. get the other zip needed the Password maybe ... C@USTOM_e!ROgevN8 or steam, one of the two should work for something. And the ben just copy and paste all the contents in the folder into the com3d2inm? I think

Last edited:

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Does anyone here have the bother Nekopara Collab dlc (All 4 girls and the dane) from the offsite store in english? The thumbnail for the Chocola/Vanila steam dlc shows the other 4 girls but they aren't there so I'm looking for a way to get them myself as revenge...

CZ2Energy

Feb 18, 2018
Quick question. Does anyone know how to raise loyalty in your maids? Im trying to get the pure love scenes and all Im really missing is loyalty...

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Does anyone here have the bother Nekopara Collab dlc (All 4 girls and the dane) from the offsite store in english? The thumbnail for the Chocola/Vanila steam dlc shows the other 4 girls but they aren't there so I'm looking for a way to get them myself as revenge...
the links for the dlcs on the official store are here

hopefully someone, somewhere, somehow has the files for these english DLCs. only version of these dlcs i've found is the japanese version which basically breaks the english translation. thanks in advance

EDIT: Also looking for the collaboration cafe dlc.

May 2, 2019
Is the game version that's posted in the OP the base game (ver. 1.00.0 build version 1.33)? I'm wondering how to update the game to the latest version. Any help with the update process is much appreciated.

vinhtq115

Jul 16, 2018
Is the game version that's posted in the OP the base game (ver. 1.00.0 build version 1.33)? I'm wondering how to update the game to the latest version. Any help with the update process is much appreciated.
You can't update using Japanese version's patch. Also, this is currently the latest version of the game.

ManaAurelius

Aug 17, 2017
I don't really know what to do with this or how to do it but I am reasonably certain that these files contains the Nekopara DLC costumes and dess sets for the nekopara characters. 140_141 should be Chocolat and Vanilla. 287-298 should be Maple, Azuki, Cinnamon and Coconuts. Just sharing it out here.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes