Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Maid traits are double float, cash is 4 byte, skills are all double float, If you don't mind spending 10 minutes then you can have everything you want by day 10 and every playthrough from day 1 after. It also adds some challenge to the process of removing grinding and playing.

Before you continue I spent 30 minutes and made a single dll that prehacks the game before I even play it. I enjoy that and I am really skilled with cheat engine. But when there are almost no pointers and everything is basic yeah a 3kb dll is always going to be better than any of your game specific cheater engines.
I may have responded to you but my message was more for the average user as I stated near the end, it still would've been faster to just use maid fiddler instead, and all you need to do to edit the stats is have the game running while maid fiddler is running. Sure brute forcing the values until you find them is a standard cheat engine practice but outside of weirdos like me and you most people would rather you just hand them a premade trainer.

Reactions: Haley Smith

Texasheat

Aug 22, 2018
yea this is tons of confusing. hopefully someone can clarify. I have the base game it works.

I've downloaded the adult only patch here:

I actually can't un-rar that. So it's a zip file with a WinRar in it. It just gives an error that it's incomplete, perhaps its a bad download...perhaps theres a password? not sure.

Then I noticed something about an uncensor patch, so i got that too.

But i don't thinks that's what i need just yet. I need the adult stuff...but can't get it. Not sure what exactly i'm getting in the uncesor patch, but hell at this point i'm trying to download everything....

Anyone that can spell this out for a dummy would be greatly appreciated.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
yea this is tons of confusing. hopefully someone can clarify. I have the base game it works.

I've downloaded the adult only patch here:

I actually can't un-rar that. So it's a zip file with a WinRar in it. It just gives an error that it's incomplete, perhaps its a bad download...perhaps theres a password? not sure.

Then I noticed something about an uncensor patch, so i got that too.

But i don't thinks that's what i need just yet. I need the adult stuff...but can't get it. Not sure what exactly i'm getting in the uncesor patch, but hell at this point i'm trying to download everything....

Anyone that can spell this out for a dummy would be greatly appreciated.
If you've downloaded all 5 of the files from the adult dlc, then make sure there names are sequential. When I downloaded them they got renamed with random numbers after the proper titles(-007 or -004 were added to them). Just make sure the names equal what they are on the google drive account.
If they weren't renamed(or after you fixed there names), then just open the exe one. It should take care of the rest.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Assembly-CSharp - MaidStatus.Status
A lot of interesting property fields, the serializers grant access to pretty much all relevant values, and recon UpdateBodyParam lets you go beyond any limits regarding models. Haven't toyed with it yet.

Last edited:

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
how can i add DLC JP to CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D 2 Its a Night Magic ? i try to copy all file and is not work ??? :(
You don't just copy it and say it's done, you need to install it, because if the dlc adds in any new scripts they need to patch it back in. If the dlc you downloaded doesn't have something called "update.exe" then you've downloaded the wrong thing, at least for this version.

Ariyuki

Nov 30, 2017
Anyone knows how to unlock all the rooms? I have some luxury builded but I have like 6 more rooms locked up and I don't understand what's going on.

Also I can't do "Pissing climax" because I need a trait but I can't see it anywhere and it's giving me serious completist OCD.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone knows how to unlock all the rooms? I have some luxury builded but I have like 6 more rooms locked up and I don't understand what's going on.

Also I can't do "Pissing climax" because I need a trait but I can't see it anywhere and it's giving me serious completist OCD.
For the climax thing, try different rooms and look at the bottom of the sex act list to see if they have unique fetish training sets.
Pissing in specific is Shopping Mall only, in the hentai section. Look at the bottom of the list and one of the options should be a sex act that unlocks that fetish.

As for the rooms(like the Shopping Mall you are probably missing), finish the story. As your club rank goes up you get the rooms with stars that equal your clubs star count.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
How do you make the club rank go up?

In general, how do you progress in the game? I'm mostly stocking money and building new rooms but wondering if there might be something I'm not doing to advance the game.

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
How do you make the club rank go up?

In general, how do you progress in the game? I'm mostly stocking money and building new rooms but wondering if there might be something I'm not doing to advance the game.
You must progress trough the Idol Events line , basically rank up yuor 3 base maids dance and vocal and progress through idol battles .

Reactions: bolenart

BeLiaLx85

Dec 30, 2017
can someone wxplain to me this game please?
there is sex? i played a little but it is different...
also... the 14kb patch how work? what is it for? i just exctract it to main folder... some one please can reply and help? :)

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
can someone explain to me this game please?
there is sex? i played a little but it is different...
also... the 14kb patch how work? what is it for? i just extract it to main folder... someone please can reply and help? :)
At this point we have repeated the steps to install everything to many times. Go to page 4 and you will find your answer. Please read the thread before asking the thread.

:edit Grammar

Reactions: BeLiaLx85

BeLiaLx85

Dec 30, 2017
At this point we have repeated the steps to install everything to many times. Go to page 4 and you will find your answer. Please read the thread before asking the thread.

:edit Grammar
i'm really sorry and thankyou for your reply;
i didn't have much time today but generally on main page there is everything i need >.<

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a way to make all the updates and dlc from the japanese version (both CM3D2 and COM3D2) work with the international version?

monirensheng5

Aug 3, 2019
guys, i need help , i find out every old torrent, 2019 ultimate torrent and pastebin , cant find this limited coat .
who has this ちずるパーカー coat ? 81.jpg

Noirsan

Mar 3, 2019
i used to play the custom maid 3d2, whats the difference between this (custom order maid) and the original? expansion? sequel? or just a rebrand?
well the story for 1 and i believe the ui for the lewd stuff changed as well

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
well, i seen gg drive dlc link, i'm pretty thankful for uploaded it, but it's will be better if it had some guide. Which file should i download ? the dlc file or ...-update dlc file ?

Reactions: rs1k02
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes