Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

ysmf

Aug 6, 2017
The OP Mega link is JUST the base game, same as the first magnet link I posted. The H-patch (second magnet link) is required to unlock the ability to change/remove the maids underwear, as well as enable sex activities.

The Hongfire patch removes mosaic censoring, which honestly has no point in the un-patched game as you can't access anything that would require censoring.

So to answer your question, you'd need the base game, the R18 patch, AND the hongfire patch to get to uncensored sexy time gameplay. (I'd recommend downloading new skin textures as well on top of that, as the base game's models are about anatomically defined as a barbie doll otherwise.)
Thanks a lot! Also thanks for recommending for the skin textures, didn't know about that at all. GTG train some maids now.

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
View attachment 361218

Overview:
Empire Club. The most luxurious bar that ladies and gentlemen come and gather. The beautiful maids who worked there danced and talked with the customers to amuse them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-02
Release Date: 2019-07-30
Developer: KISS -
Censored: Yes (Use uncensor patch)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Full

Win (4.9GB): - - - -
Split
File 1
(2GB): - - - -
File 2
(2GB): - - - -
File 3
(.9GB): - - - -

Patches:
UNCENSOR
Thanks to DarkWolf2055 for the share!

View attachment 361212 View attachment 361211 View attachment 361213 View attachment 361214
where i need to put the uncensor patch? :c

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
So if I understand right, at some point in the story you can sell off the main three girls to trigger the NTR stuff. Does that have unique story scenes beyond the events listed in the girls lists? Like in the story section? And does the non-NTR version have it's own unique ones?
Basically is it possible to 100% this without hacking in a single save?
I was wondering the same, the only ntr event I had was when I attained a certain level with the muku type, and a storyline with some dude appeared from nowhere, but that's all I had.

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
there is a method for download a girl of other anime/series dunno, like bulma brief of dragonball and use it on custom maid like presets or something? like illusion games..

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
where i need to put the uncensor patch? :c
So if i'm not wrong you need to install the game then the adult patch and after you install the BepInEx mod you can find it in the steam guide linked before and once you've done that you can install the uncensor patch in the BepInEx folder (gamedirectory >BepInEx > plugins folder ! (don't remember if you've to put Yasd in config before or put everything in the plugins folder gonna try it a bit later to be sure)

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
So if i'm not wrong you need to install the game then the adult patch and after you install the BepInEx mod you can find it in the steam guide linked before and once you've done that you can install the uncensor patch in the BepInEx folder (gamedirectory >BepInEx > plugins folder ! (don't remember if you've to put Yasd in config before or put everything in the plugins folder gonna try it a bit later to be sure)
thnks!

Fed

May 14, 2017
Did anyone get their hands on the nekopara dlc? I'm also reading something about porting clothes/personalitys from the first game, should I dl that one too to get the stuff?

Edit: I found a pastebin with all the Japanese dlcs, I don't think that they are translated but do you think the personality ones would work in the English game?

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the explanation, gonna play the waiting game now until the smoke clears and there is an ultimate version
I doubt there will ever be a ultimate version like the Jap torrented game, mostly because I seriously doubt Kiss will pay to have ALL that DLC translated (almost all the dlc has text) so you will most likely have to mix and match english content with japanese.

Per the personality packs, it will be a while I suspect. Kiss has stated they plan to update the translation and seem to be unaware they paid for a shit translation (they didn't translate it themselves, they actually paid a company to translate it - but Southworks should go out of business based on the translation they delivered- so bad!).

That might also mean they have to find a new translation company or really hold Southworks to better standards if they have a contract with them. I was a little surprised they actually hired them, I figured Nutaku would have translated it for them since they sponsored the games translation....or at least should have approved it before release. But now I'm unclear what if any relationship they have with Nutaku besides selling it on their store front too.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2018
Did anyone get their hands on the nekopara dlc? I'm also reading something about porting clothes/personalitys from the first game, should I dl that one too to get the stuff?
I was tempted to buy the neko pack, but it literally costs the same as the base game lol. Thats insane.

Reactions: Fed
Jun 26, 2018
I suspect the japanese neko version is online for download somewhere but their IS an english translation for the international one which is the one we'd want.

Also the neko pack doesn't include the neko DLC dance, thats another $15...so now it costs more then the base game to buy everything.

I bought the main game from S-court myself as I wanted to support them since I really enjoyed the japanese version, but the DLC pricing might mean I will keep coming here for that unless it takes forever to get released.

I also suspect that the bigger gamepacks and personality packs because they are so text heavy will take forever to get released too now that they also have to go back and fix the translation.

Reactions: Fed
Jun 26, 2018
Also for the record, this game with ALL its DLC (from the japanese version) will literally take just under 200GB of hard drive space. Currently because the english game doesn't include any of that, its only like less then 40gb...but I don't think I've ever owned/played a game that took up so much space.

At least its well optimized with so much content. Games like the Sims 4 start to buckle the more expansions you install/gets slower.

Mar 20, 2018
So, I'm confused. I downloaded and installed the game, but I am not sure how long it will take until I get an H scene. Did I do something wrong with the download?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
So, I'm confused. I downloaded and installed the game, but I am not sure how long it will take until I get an H scene. Did I do something wrong with the download?
I mean... really you can get into an H-scene upon meeting your first maid buy assign her job to be "yotogi" which is supposed to be sex training or something.

Thats assuming you have the adult version.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
This is a pirate site. Pirated games often need to be cracked. Cracks are almost always detected as viruses. This is not to say that cracks can't be legitimated viruses, viruses are often disguised or packed with cracks cuz they know cracks are detected as viruses. Don't want to take the risk? Then buy the damn game or don't play the game at all. I assure you, no one crying at all that you didn't pirate the game.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes