Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Install instructions are wrong and the the pos darksiders installer has garbage music which you can't mute. FFS OP, update install instructions with proper instructions how to install and make uncensored, or better yet upload a fully functioning game with it already uncensored

Last edited:
Reactions: Kibad

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Is there any way to download the H patch? So far there is only the base game and a magnet for the base + H.
I already downloaded the base, so should I delete it and download the torrent instead?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Is there any way to download the H patch? So far there is only the base game and a magnet for the base + H.
I already downloaded the base, so should I delete it and download the torrent instead?
No you add the H-patch to the base game, you'd need both for the full experience. And yes, the H-patch is larger than the base game itself.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Last edited:

mjob

May 6, 2017
For me, to make it uncensored I just use Noctsoul's sybaris but I remove all translation plugins since it already translated in english, or use this instead and extract then place it to the game directory
this made my game crash don't download

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
this is stupid, why make unique e good looking maids for just the work option?!?!

there must be a way to do h-scene with this extra maids...
Go to the 'Maid Admin', pick the 'Unique' maid, and 'Edit' her. Bottom left of the screen is a 'Pre.Save" button. Save her Clothes and Body combined preset (left button). Exit the editor. Now use the option to 'Hire' a new maid, and apply the preset.
Image1.jpg
You may not be able to use/change the original girl - but you can still make a fully-functional clone of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleDaniel95

Idontderp

Dec 29, 2018
Okay I have the Jap version and now have installed this Ver. How do I move all my dlc, costume to the eng ver? Also, can you link japan cm3d2 to Com3d2 this version?

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
You could re-make them as hire maids, if you're ambitious enough.
Actually it's pretty easy to remake them, you can edit the maids and save them(I've edited every extra maid to have better skin) which allows you to save her as a preset. But otherwise extra maid personalities are just future dlc teasing you.
Okay I have the Jap version and now have installed this Ver. How do I move all my dlc, costume to the eng ver? Also, can you link japan cm3d2 to Com3d2 this version?
How do you install the dlc
To install dlc there should be something called an update.exe in the dlc you run that and point it towards the main game, if there isn't then I'm not sure you grabbed the dlc. Apparently linking the Japanese CM3D2 to the English COM3D2 isn't possible right now. They translated the opening which would only play if you had the Jap copy though, so maybe they plan to add it in the future.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
if you give tanned skin to one of 3 maids, that girl look realy like yukikze

Sildu

Sep 25, 2017
Nekopara DLC is pretty good, but i wish they would provide presets for characters, dunno if i can manage to recreate them :D

KotakuKAY

May 18, 2017
How do you progress in this game... i am stuck.
I am stuck at the part where all the three maids are talking to each other about lyrics or idols or something along the lines.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes