Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I'm pretty sure I installed all the mods etc correctly, how do I get their clothes off?

Apr 22, 2019
this game is like the old one but with nore content man is fcuking great, we lack dlcs but i already have 15 GB of this game installed, i had more than 40 GB with the old one japanese but 15 gb isn t that bad

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Can you tell me how to install patches?

Once you have the game installed-

To install the H-content patch:
-Unrar the file anywhere
-run "update.exe" in the patch folder
-click "Apply"
-It will say "Can't find install folder" (or similar)
-Point it to your installation location (the "com3d2inm" folder)

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
how you get laid with the extra maids you get? after the first 3 you get 2 called extra maids

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
For those who have CM3D2: If you want to link CM3D2 to COM3D2 ENG, go to this link and follow readme first.

With this all dlc maid items and personalities from CM3D2 will be accessible in COM English

Credits to the owner from Custom Maid Server! Discord Channel

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Theres no virus lol.
if one of the downloads literally has a file in it that is detected called and named trojan, there is a good chance there is something in that download. it has been brought up a few times now.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Does someone know or have a guide to unlock stuff in the shop ?
Thanks
You mean the ingame shop? you just spend the game currency. You get money buy having your maids work. At first all you can assign them to do is work at the theatre.

nat kinsha

Jun 2, 2018
I hate being that guy. but someone took your game posted it to steam and included a virus in the program. Great program but just wanted you to be aware.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes