Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
I installed it and it checks out as fine by both my antivirus and malwarebytes. Crack installers have been known to throw false positives many many times in the past.

Then again I DL'd from a torrent rather than the link in the OP so I don't know for certain what your experience is.
"I got my copy from a different place and it's fine"

c'mon, man.

Lepaca

Jun 6, 2018
This is a lot easier of an install for the Uncensor, after you install the R18+ patch.

DL, extract ,copy/paste, directly into game directory.

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
They added a dance rhythm game. Just what I always wanted in my damn maid raising/sex simulator...

Well maybe if the rhythm game was to pumping her ass but sadly it isn't.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
"I got my copy from a different place and it's fine"

c'mon, man.

Its the same pack (the Darksiders one) so I don't know if its a false positive or IGG pulling some fuckery. I added the magnet link a few pages back, so feel free to try that one and see.

Then again I'm reading that some folks actually DLing it straight from steam are also getting virus warnings. So who knows!

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
I'll wait until the whole thing gets rid of viruses (setup aparently, who knows what more). At least on my end. The torrent don't give any viruses but I need the main game (torrent is DLC only)

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Ok, screw it, decided to download the mega link above and investigate.

The .rar itself scans as clean by my AV

Unrar'd the file scans as clean.

Mounted the iso and checking within with

Darksiders setup.exe -

Scans as positive by heuristic detection by 6 of 68 reported antiviruses.

Within the installed folder -

COM3D2.exe -

Scans as false positive by 1 of 71 reported antiviruses.

So yeah I can now say with some confidence the MEGA file is IDENTICAL to the torrent version (the iso in both have the same hash), and both are false positives.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
If you purchase the game through nut taco you get this clothes set, just figured I'd share it:

Last edited:
Reactions: Suryujin

PatronOfGooses

Oct 20, 2018
So can anyone confirm that the virus stuff is just a false positive? Having those alerts pop up worried me and so far I haven't seen a solid confirmation that it was just a false positive.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
So can anyone confirm that the virus stuff is just a false positive? Having those alerts pop up worried me and so far I haven't seen a solid confirmation that it was just a false positive.
Genuine DARKSiDERS release = . Can't verify what is in OP, fetched an unaltered release after seeing size not matching pre.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Genuine DARKSiDERS release = . Can't verify what is in OP, fetched an unaltered release after seeing size not matching pre.
I DL'd the file in the OP to test, its the same file (same hash) and reports the same false positive.

Reactions: Cmann

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
There is $85 worth of English DLC (Neko Para collab, it looks like) that I'd be interested in getting my hands on. The English version, so the tooltips aren't moonrunes. But $85? You know, all Japanese games do this. They have no fucking sense about how to price DLC.

Image2.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Nightlystar
May 31, 2018
There is $85 worth of English DLC (Neko Para collab, it looks like) that I'd be interested in getting my hands on. The English version, so the tooltips aren't moonrunes. But $85? You know, all Japanese games do this. They have no fucking sense about how to price DLC.

View attachment 362056
It just depends on how quick/if people grab stuff for the English release. So far, it seems like most in the Custom Maid community are ignoring the English release and sticking to the Japanese one. I mean, it'd be best if OP could have a full R18 already uncensored version put in once someone creates one, but that will be at least a few days.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
It just depends on how quick/if people grab stuff for the English release. So far, it seems like most in the Custom Maid community are ignoring the English release and sticking to the Japanese one. I mean, it'd be best if OP could have a full R18 already uncensored version put in once someone creates one, but that will be at least a few days.
I've played (paid version) about 20 hours now. The worst part is that there's only 3 personality types and 2 of them are practically identical. There's no fun, distinct ones like yandere or any of the 2-dozen that Koikatsu has. And the translation is so stale and lifeless that it makes the girls lifeless. I was so bored with them that I just set them all to be Free Maids when the choices came up, and was more than happy to hand over my main maid instead of paying whatever paltry sum that guy wanted (they didn't say how much it was before you made the choice) just to see what would happen. I felt nothing for any of them. I have no idea why they chose those 3 personalities, and limited you to only those 3.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes