Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Aug 22, 2018
Whoever uiploads these dlcs onto google drive should be shot. Its literally the worst method of sharing files. I just spent a lot of time trying to download it and the official google app just straightout refuses to do it.
Put it on a real fileshare hoster or dont do it at all Jesus Christ...

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
ok I was able to download the magnet link. What exactly do i do now?
Did you also download the base game? If so then just start up update.exe and tell it to locate the folder with the base game then it'll begin a lengthy 10-20 minute patching process and you should be good.

Anime02

May 11, 2018
I'd like to know how you guy's would rate the official translation?

If the translation is properly done (Accuracy, flow, grammar, etc.) I intend to buy it, but if it isn't then getting my money is out of the question.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I'd like to know how you guy's would rate the official translation?

If the translation is properly done (Accuracy, flow, grammar, etc.) I intend to buy it, but if it isn't then getting my money is out of the question.
At times it's alright at worst it's poorly edited machine translation. overall I'd give it a 2.5/5, but since you're in a piracy forum to begin with it'd probably be better for you to try it yourself before buying.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Usually 3/5 is a meh, but passable; 4/5 is good; 5/5 is great. So as for me you're saying that translation is almost on incomprehensible crap level ^_^
2.5 is between somewhat understandable to understandable for me, but I'm usually pretty hard when it comes to reviews.

Reactions: Demiare

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Usually 3/5 is a meh, but passable; 4/5 is good; 5/5 is great. So as for me you're saying that translation is almost on incomprehensible crap level ^_^
nah it's about a 3.5... lots of typos and shit but you can definitely understand the meaning behind it.

Is the Uncensor patch in the OP the only one? are there no better ones? because that one is barely an uncensor patch, it only removes mosaic but doesn't actually make the naughty bits look any good...

Reactions: Demiare

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
nah it's about a 3.5... lots of typos and shit but you can definitely understand the meaning behind it.
Well thank you. So ~3 in average, passable. Great! With initial responses here I'd feared it's something Sakura-games or generic Sybaris-auto level of translation. Seems it will worth to try it (I have almost-untranslated CM3D2 but missing tons and tons of it's story content make me so sad), so thank you both.

SukaJak

Jul 20, 2018
I got adult patch working, but i still got pixelated/censored pussy. Do i have to download something extra for full uncensored or did i fuck up something. I do get a lot of sybarisLoader errors when i start the game

Rift4Fuck

Nov 26, 2017
Is it possible to play it in VR ? Edit: Yes, I just had to Check the launcher..

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know where kiss posts their updates/dlcs/whatnot for their english version? i cant seem to find any website regarding the licensed english version anywhere except for sites trying to sell the game.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Dumb question does any one know if the hongfire patch installer would work on this or not? Nope don't work damn..

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes