Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
How do you progress in this game... i am stuck.
I am stuck at the part where all the three maids are talking to each other about lyrics or idols or something along the lines.
I think you're talking about their "training" basically just play the game normally, I don't think it matters if they actual increase their dance or vocal stats but I had them all training those during that part and in a couple days the story continued.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Alright I've finished my editing of the opening, it should be mostly free of any grammatical errors, but I'm sure a few are in there. This is only the opening, this includes the very start up to meeting all 3 girls. I didn't edit the start that plays if you link the original CM3D2 with CMO3D2, and some small text blurbs that start with NTR block off. The protagonist will make jokes and act pretty weird, but it feels more like a person then what he used to be.

To install replace the script.arc in the gamedata folder with this one, BACKUP YOUR ORGINAL COPY SOMEWHERE, if it breaks your game it's your fault.
Opening 3.jpg

Reactions: CamiKaa and Cirro84

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
the file setup say me it's a virus :C how can I resolve?
Its a false positive, many Cracked game installers use some virus-like methods to modify files to emulate a legitimate installation, and heuristic detection methods get confused by that.

Setup.exe -

Reactions: Cirro84

ysmf

Aug 6, 2017
Reading through all, there seems to be multiple ways to download and install base and patch, and I am confused which to follow, lmao.

Can anyone suggest the best way to go? Using OP's links + Hongfire patch, or the magnet links posted on page 2 by user matsc?

Thanks

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Reading through all, there seems to be multiple ways to download and install base and patch, and I am confused which to follow, lmao.

Can anyone suggest the best way to go? Using OP's links + Hongfire patch, or the magnet links posted on page 2 by user matsc?

Thanks

The OP Mega link is JUST the base game, same as the first magnet link I posted. The H-patch (second magnet link) is required to unlock the ability to change/remove the maids underwear, as well as enable sex activities.

The Hongfire patch removes mosaic censoring, which honestly has no point in the un-patched game as you can't access anything that would require censoring.

So to answer your question, you'd need the base game, the R18 patch, AND the hongfire patch to get to uncensored sexy time gameplay. (I'd recommend downloading new skin textures as well on top of that, as the base game's models are about anatomically defined as a barbie doll otherwise.)

Galactic

May 27, 2018
The OP Mega link is JUST the base game, same as the first magnet link I posted. The H-patch (second magnet link) is required to unlock the ability to change/remove the maids underwear, as well as enable sex activities.

The Hongfire patch removes mosaic censoring, which honestly has no point in the un-patched game as you can't access anything that would require censoring.

So to answer your question, you'd need the base game, the R18 patch, AND the hongfire patch to get to uncensored sexy time gameplay. (I'd recommend downloading new skin textures as well on top of that, as the base game's models are about anatomically defined as a barbie doll otherwise.)
Where can you get skin textures for this game?

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
The game on nyaa.si is the same Darksiders packed Steam version as linked in the OP here (just in split rar's). The R18 patch is in a separate torrent.
I meant the Ultimate version. The one with over 100GB (CM3D2 + COM3D2 + DLC + Premodded); you can choose to download only one game (50GB) or both to have access to some more personalities.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I meant the Ultimate version. The one with over 100GB (CM3D2 + COM3D2 + DLC + Premodded); you can choose to download only one game (50GB) or both to have access to some more personalities.

Ah, right. The difference is Darksiders is the "English" version.

Yeah basically the hillariously bad translation is the only selling point. Its better than machine translation... usually... but that's about the best one can say about it. (not including the segments they flat out forgot to translate, of course)

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
This game is such a mess for me, first I didn't know that these people make a "clean" version of a H game (weird), so I started the game again from scratch after applying the R18 patch, now I have discovered that I have only access to 3 of 15 personalities (I have gotten as far as 4 stars and still have 3 personalities). Is there a full version of this game somewhere with every dlc installed?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
This game is such a mess for me, first I didn't know that these people make a "clean" version of a H game (weird), so I started the game again from scratch after applying the R18 patch, now I have discovered that I have only access to 3 of 15 personalities (I have gotten as far as 4 stars and still have 3 personalities). Is there a full version of this game somewhere with every dlc installed?
There are only 3 personalities in the US version.

The others haven't been released yet (they were DLC in the Japanese game). You may be able pirate and add them, but they wouldn't be translated.

Reactions: AR21

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
There are only 3 personalities in the US version.

The others haven't been released yet (they were DLC in the Japanese game). You may be able pirate and add them, but they wouldn't be translated.
Thanks for the explanation, gonna play the waiting game now until the smoke clears and there is an ultimate version

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
So if I understand right, at some point in the story you can sell off the main three girls to trigger the NTR stuff. Does that have unique story scenes beyond the events listed in the girls lists? Like in the story section? And does the non-NTR version have it's own unique ones?
Basically is it possible to 100% this without hacking in a single save?

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
Its a false positive, many Cracked game installers use some virus-like methods to modify files to emulate a legitimate installation, and heuristic detection methods get confused by that.

Setup.exe -
how it works that link? o.o it's the first time for me, i've never used something like that :c

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
how it works that link? o.o it's the first time for me, i've never used something like that :c
I pointed that website at the file, and told it my antivirus was fine with it. Other people around the world have done the same and reported their results. It then collects the results and summarizes them on that page.

That is the "setup.exe" file in the OP's game link, the actual installer program itself. It can set off some folks antiviruses because of some behaviors it has (moving registry stuff around, renaming files, etc) that allow it to install a game in such a way as for the game to think its legitimate. But it is NOT a virus, nothing malicious.

Its like someone telling you they know how to pick locks. Yeah its a little shady, but it doesn't mean they're a burglar.

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
there is a video about
I pointed that website at the file, and told it my antivirus was fine with it. Other people around the world have done the same and reported their results. It then collects the results and summarizes them on that page.

That is the "setup.exe" file in the OP's game link, the actual installer program itself. It can set off some folks antiviruses because of some behaviors it has (moving registry stuff around, renaming files, etc) that allow it to install a game in such a way as for the game to think its legitimate. But it is NOT a virus, nothing malicious.

Its like someone telling you they know how to pick locks. Yeah its a little shady, but it doesn't mean they're a burglar.
there is a video about how to do that? cuz i still really not understand how to resolve this problem and use the site... or programs (i've downloaded the program) and i'm using windows defender at the end... turn off it but the setup still not work, and now with this site i haven't understando how to put the file and tell to my windows defender "setup.exe" it's fine

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
there is a video about

there is a video about how to do that? cuz i still really not understand how to resolve this problem and use the site... or programs (i've downloaded the program) and i'm using windows defender at the end... turn off it but the setup still not work, and now with this site i haven't understando how to put the file and tell to my windows defender "setup.exe" it's fine

Oh all the site does is say "Yeah some antivirus programs don't like this thing", its not a way to fix the program. You'd need to actually tell Windows Defender that the file is allowed to run.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes