Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Should I download steam or the japanese version? Last time I play is a few years ago and there is no english translation.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Man, thanks. I see this guide, but has lots of things and i not can find the link to download just the pussy.
Can you, please, just give the link only for the genitals.
Thank you so much
Not sure what you're getting at, the genitals will look like a pixelated mess without a custom built skin. Just remove any plugins you don't want.

Should I download steam or the Japanese version? Last time I play is a few years ago and there is no English translation.
If you want more content then go for the Japanese version that has everything, but if you want an English translation that is only slightly better then a machine translation, get this one.

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
If you're asking for a place to find them, I can't really help you, maybe check hongfire, if you're asking where they go, the preset folder located where the game's executable is.

-Edit I found this place, use at your own risk I guess.
u know, maybe, where i need to put the files?

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
someone know how i can install these mods? + high heels i've not idea and any guide i've found not work :c i miss something?

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
someone know how i can install these mods? + high heels i've not idea and any guide i've found not work :c i miss something?
You drop it into your mods folder. I just tested it out and it works*, but not really because the feet are in the wrong position for the clothes and shoes. I'm assuming this is a CM3D2 mod and the maids default pose was different in that game(?) Anyway, it's be an easy enough fix if you had time, paitents and some Blender knowledge. You'd just need to edit the .model files, save them and replace with the old, broken ones.

Not needed, go to last edit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: (Last one, I promise.) Turns out you don't actually need the mod I listed above. The first one you linked is fine and adds the ankles/feet needed for the mod in accessories > ankle then you can apply the tights/shoes you want. My apologies. Just remember, you can only use the RV type items with the ankles and feet. To use anything vanilla, you have to "disable" the RV ankles.

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
well it's good that the nekopara dlc is floating around... now if only the damn dlc came with presets. If anyone finds presets of the catgirls, lemme know.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Can someone explain how I can download and put in the adult mode? Because I've been playing this game for 6 hours and at this rate I just wanna fuck some anime waifus.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
After playing this game for about 6-8 hours I can safely say that this ISN'T the same as the original CM3D2(After a bit of research I found out that it has the same features as Custom Order Maid 3D 2 so everything I saw here is only relevant if you'e played the original CM3D2.), I only played it for a couple hours when it first came out and about a year ago so maybe the experience is different but from what I've seen there are a lot of new things, mainly the facility system. You can upgrade your facilities now and build new ones which unlock new jobs and new scenes, before these were just appends but now they are integrated into the core gameplay. Also theres a story which I don't think was in the original. And maybe I just never got that far but I'm still get love events for my character 240 favor in.

But there is plenty of bad in this, the translation ranges from decent to machine, so hopefully it won't bother you too much(I have a lot of experience with it so while it's not ideal it's fine for me.) Some of the translations also are weird, Yotogi is basically sexual acts, I really feel like there would be a infinite number of better words for this. Default game is censored(not that matters to me that much) but when you uncensored it the genitalia looks extremely pixelated so you need to get a skin mod of some sort to fix that. There is no good replacement for the male body, it will always look off with a real body to it, some of them look better then others. And my biggest problem was the first 3 personalities you are forced to make, you have no way of previewing them normally without remaking a character and for the first 3 days you will be forced to make the next character you didn't make it, but the FIRST ONE YOU MAKE is a... Maidlord? I'm pretty sure that just means they're the head maid and you can't change that for quite some time.

Also a new feature I believe is the rhythm game they put in with the dancing thing. I remember scratching my head the first time I saw it but it's integrated into the story and has a minigame(that I'm terrible at) to go with it. I also believe you can skip most of the minigame if you train your maid to have good enough dancing/vocal skills so theres that too.

TLDR, It's not the same thing As CM3D2 but it's the same thing as Custom Order Maid 3D 2.They added a decent amount of new content to the game for the all ages version which you also get when you update to the adult version but saves aren't compatible between the two and you'll lose all progress if you stick with the all ages and decide to move to the adult later. Also adult Idolmaster.
Eh how do I download the adult version. Been playing for 6 hours and now I just want to fuck some anime titties

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
Can someone explain how I can download and put in the adult mode? Because I've been playing this game for 6 hours and at this rate I just wanna fuck some anime waifus.
I used prepatched from other page : with Nekopara DLC and followed this guide : . AFIK saves from All-ages and 18+ versions are not compatibile but You can try and copy saves folder .

Reactions: HailToTheDock

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
Here is link from G-drive i used

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes