Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
Its
Could you explain a bit more indeph on what exactly I'm downloading from erogevn? Is the 10gb all of the dlc or do I have to download the other folders as well?
It is game and adult dlc , Nekopara DLC is separate download also aviable on this page . When You download this 10 Gb file , simply upack it with WinRAR (password is inside archive ) and You have base game with adult patch and those free DLC-s (Glasses and Nutaku items) installed . If You want Neko DLC download it , unpack (password is always inside archive) and run updater from each DLC folder . Then follow steam guide to get uncensor , opening vaginas and better skin .

There are downloads in smaller parts and other hostings on if You dont have time or bandwith on 10Gb one.

ysmf

Aug 6, 2017
How is it Sophos on VirusTotal sees the installer as heuristic but on Jotti its safe? Scanned the installer on Jotti, OPSWAT, and Virustotal, only VirusTotal reports 5 engines detected.

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
Eh how do I download the adult version. Been playing for 6 hours and now I just want to fuck some anime titties
If you have time to insist and be rude, just go to the beginning of the thread and search the answer by yourself, especially since it's not complicated at all.

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
well it's good that the nekopara dlc is floating around... now if only the damn dlc came with presets. If anyone finds presets of the catgirls, lemme know.
I made an subpar Coconut one if you'd like, lol(requires Lolibody).

Edit: I guess a picture's worth a thousand words, lol. If interessted I'll upload it.

Reactions: ph30nix89

ysmf

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone else crashes after exiting studio mode? One of my maids is also constantly nude, she's clothed in editor mode but everytime she comes up in a scene, she'll be naked and when I enter edit mode again she's nude as well. Not that I'm complaining lmao but any fix?

Last edited:

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
someone can explain me how I can unlock other place for do sex? i've only theater and my room... :c

edit: someone can tell me where i can found some mods? or agood web site for all mods working? a saw someone say "found it on twitter" but i not found nothing T^T

(forgive my bad english pls)

Last edited:

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Are there any downloadable content/mods that won't turn the game into japanese if I install them?

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
For those who are in search of dlc's or mods, I have links if you want to, but some of those dlc's made my game crashed every time I started it and I had to re-install everything each time, so at your own risks!
As for the mods, they don't make my game crash but I'm just a dick when it comes to install them..

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone else crashes after exiting studio mode? One of my maids is also constantly nude, she's clothed in editor mode but everytime she comes up in a scene, she'll be naked and when I enter edit mode again she's nude as well. Not that I'm complaining lmao but any fix?
Well it's realy easy to fix that ......... go in "Skin" and click on "loli_skin" instead of keeping the "Mesh_skin" and then put back everything she was wearing before and that fix the "nude" maid in all scene ;)

For the crashes when exiting studio mode i think it come from the same skin mesh but i'm not sure try to check if all your maid use "loli" skin instead of "mesh" skin. For me it work (got some crash but not always when i use the "mesh" skin).

ph30nix89

Aug 7, 2019
For those who are in search of dlc's or mods, I have links if you want to, but some of those dlc's made my game crashed every time I started it and I had to re-install everything each time, so at your own risks!
As for the mods, they don't make my game crash but I'm just a dick when it comes to install them..
I am interested in the mods, as for the DLC are they the Japanese DLCs or English? I have all the English ones and none of them make my game crash

SterlX

Mar 6, 2018
I am interested in the mods, as for the DLC are they the Japanese DLCs or English? I have all the English ones and none of them make my game crash
Sorry I just looked at the page for the mod and apparently a lot of them aren't working/compatible anymore..
And it's for the Japanese dlc's, I don't have any problem with the English one as well

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Could we please edit the first post and add that this is the censored shit? Either I'm missing something, or I have to look through the pages here to find the adult version, cause even with the uncensor it seems to not have any adult content.

ph30nix89

Aug 7, 2019
Could we please edit the first post and add that this is the censored shit? Either I'm missing something, or I have to look through the pages here to find the adult version, cause even with the uncensor it seems to not have any adult content.
OP uploaded version without adult content, get update from here
It is on there first page but I've quoted it here for you

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
Download this instead of using cheat engine, also works for CM3D2 too.

Thanks. Sadly, it doesn't work with the Steam version, somehow.
My guess, it's because the Steam version is v1.0 and that patch requires a higher version.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Thanks. Sadly, it doesn't work with the Steam version, somehow.
My guess, it's because the Steam version is v1.0 and that patch requires a higher version.
That's weird, I'm pretty sure my copy of the game is also 1.0 but mine is working just fine. Did you install it corectly?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes