Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Can someone give a step by step way to get the game working with Adult content? I've looked through all 19 pages but it just seems to be jibberish. Is there a Nutaku version of the game?

Jdoesterino

Jul 28, 2018
Can someone give a step by step way to get the game working with Adult content? I've looked through all 19 pages but it just seems to be jibberish. Is there a Nutaku version of the game?
Download the game from here:

Go to Download Info>File Size: 10.23 GB---then choose a source
This is the adult version and does not require the R18 patch from s-court

To remove the mosaics just follow this guide:

If you want to downloaded and want to install the Nekopara DLCs from the first link:
1. Extract only these files -Nekopara Taiyou Paradise -Nekopara Costume Full Set -com3d2engplg_dlc140_141 <---(This one is the Chocola & Vanilla costume set)
2. Run "update.exe"
3. Click apply --- However, you will most likely get a popup that says "Unable to find install information"
4. Click okay
5. Now look for the folder where your com3d2 is installed
6. Click start
7. The DLC should be installed when you get the popup that says "updater option is successfully completed"
8. Repeat steps 2 to 7 for the rest of the files you extracted in step 1

*IGNORE BELOW IF YOU USED THE STEAM GUIDE TO REMOVE THE MOSAICS*

If you want to install the mosaic mod included in "NekoparaDLC-MosaicMod.rar," Extract "COM3D2 - Mosaics Remover Mod v2019.08.02" Drag and drop "Sybaris,""Mod," and "opengl32.dll" into your com3d2 folder

Last edited:
Reactions: Zanfib

blairis

Apr 28, 2018
instal game> download:
instal patch and dlc.
here's modloader and uncensore mod
if doesnt work i can link mega for my game, but this is over 18Gb rar
EDIT. if this work on my wooden pc its gonna work even on a calculator :D

Reactions: Hiding From You

Fed

May 14, 2017
They released more free dlc on their site, would anyone be kind of enough to share it?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
So what happens if you share a save with someone that doesn't have the same dlc as you? Like if I had the Nekopara building and gave someone my save, would it just delete the building or break the game entirely?

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
So what happens if you share a save with someone that doesn't have the same dlc as you? Like if I had the Nekopara building and gave someone my save, would it just delete the building or break the game entirely?
Probably nothing, The game will probably just convert the building to something akin to it, but no dlc content would work.

Levantin

Feb 28, 2018
Anybody else encountered this? The option to change meshes disappeared but I still have the option to change the skin types.
Mod folder is intact so not sure where I went wrong. Pretty sure the option was there before I decided to mess around with the AIO version.

Edit: NVM. Dunno what happened but after copying the AIO all over again everything is in working order again.
Desktop Screenshot 2019.08.10 - 17.31.41.10.png folder.png

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Some nekopara presets I've found that are pretty good:

monirensheng5

Aug 3, 2019
:sneaky:cow custome set and white lace set was removed from shop...........ok two different shop 18+ and ins

Last edited:

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Maybe it's just a case for my game but LOHighBody just essentially make the breasts look and behave like fake stripper tits(I mean, even more than they already do in vanilla), so I'd hardly call that an upgrade, lol.
This is because for both lolibody and the new LOHighPoly body, after selecting your body, you need to go into the breast menu for gravity to affect them. (Something I actually forgot to mention in the guide, but has since been fixed.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anybody else encountered this? The option to change meshes disappeared but I still have the option to change the skin types.
Mod folder is intact so not sure where I went wrong. Pretty sure the option was there before I decided to mess around with the AIO version.

Edit: NVM. Dunno what happened but after copying the AIO all over again everything is in working order again.
View attachment 368316 View attachment 368318
This was intentional. I moved both bodies to a new tab (Body > Body) with update 09.08.2019. I also included a .bat file which you can place inside your install directory and it'll delete all of the old AIO files whilst keeping your own mods/plugins in place.

I did this as I thought it looked more organized since a menu mod added a new body tab in Japanese so I edited the .dll to swap it to English and then edited the lolibody .menu file to point it to the new body tab.

So now you have skin tab for skins and a body tab for body meshes.

Last edited:

nimrod

Aug 9, 2019
Anyone knows how to apply/use CM3D2 things on the Steam (or Darksiders, I used that) version?
I tried following what SakuraKoi mentioned here in this thread of steam, but I just couldn't get it to work.
Most likely because I lack proper install of CM3D2 though..

The error I get says (from GTL) is it doesn't detect any installation of CM3D2 (not COM3D2). It mentions v0.00 instead of whatever version I downloaded (link below)

What I currently have:
1. Base Game (Darksiders)
2. R18 Patch
3. CM3D2 v1.55.1 + ALL DLC from (not installer)

Or if anyone knows any link for a proper CM3D2 installer, that would be nice (and even better if its GDRIVE / Mega / Mediafire instead of torrent, because torrent is really slow/unstable for me).

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Are there any clothing mods that are confirmed to work? Can only find for CM3D2.
It doesn't hurt to try them, if it doesn't work it won't crash your game(Or at least it shouldn't) I've only installed one clothing mod just to see if it works, and it worked just fine for me.

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
This is because for both lolibody and the new LOHighPoly body, after selecting your body, you need to go into the breast menu for gravity to affect them. (Something I actually forgot to mention in the guide, but has since been fixed.)
Only way to get the breasts kind-of acceptable working with LOHighPoly is by moving the nipple pointer all the way down and then adjust with sagging. Any movement of the nipple pointer will have them pointing to the ceiling or the characters face. But again, might just be in my case, lol. I have no such issues with Lolibody.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
is there a way to know if the game is the r18 version? so far i've downloaded the base game and the uncensor but checking in game when i take off the clothes they have underwear i cant remove

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes