Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
is there a way to know if the game is the r18 version? so far i've downloaded the base game and the uncensor but checking in game when i take off the clothes they have underwear i cant remove
That'd be one way to know, the other way is if you can't schedule a maid for yotogi.

Reactions: youngmoist

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
OP uploaded version without adult content, get update from here
Thanks a bunch! I wanted to wait a bit longer before downloading the game since I'm a bit tight on bandwidth quota. Though I'd like to know, is this 10GB files the whole game? Please tell me I don't need to download any other files to enjoy the full game (the DLC can wait).

Levantin

Feb 28, 2018
Thanks a bunch! I wanted to wait a bit longer before downloading the game since I'm a bit tight on bandwidth quota. Though I'd like to know, is this 10GB files the whole game? Please tell me I don't need to download any other files to enjoy the full game (the DLC can wait).
That's just update. You still need the OP links or alternatives of it. The full game is around 14GB give or take.

Reactions: EldenFZ

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
Oh god seems like I need to wait next month then >_<

This is full game with adult patch installed but without dlc , is a bit more than 10 GB but You can try . Password is inside archive . After install You need follow this guide to installl uncensor and better bodies (something like 40 mb afir).

Reactions: ommkde and EldenFZ

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017

This is full game with adult patch installed but without dlc , is a bit more than 10 GB but You can try . Password is inside archive . After install You need follow this guide to installl uncensor and better bodies (something like 40 mb afir).
Alright then, I'll go with it. Many thanks! ^^

nimrod

Aug 9, 2019
How to make CM3D2 (JP) works with COM3D2 (EN)?
Or even CM3D2 (JP) with COM3D2 (JP).

Because I tried opening up COM3D2.exe and it gives me this error (this is both with JP's and EN's, though EN's uses JP's anyway).

Says something about 1.5800 and 0.00.
I had tried the CM3D2 installer from a different thread here, but I haven't tested updating it (it is outdated afterall). But is that all? Or am I missing steps?

(Previously asked but not yet answered)
Anyone knows how to apply/use CM3D2 things on the Steam (or Darksiders, I used that) version?
I tried following what SakuraKoi mentioned here in this thread of steam, but I just couldn't get it to work.
Most likely because I lack proper install of CM3D2 though..

The error I get says (from GTL) is it doesn't detect any installation of CM3D2 (not COM3D2). It mentions v0.00 instead of whatever version I downloaded (link below)

What I currently have:
1. Base Game (Darksiders)
2. R18 Patch
3. CM3D2 v1.55.1 + ALL DLC from (not installer)

Or if anyone knows any link for a proper CM3D2 installer, that would be nice (and even better if its GDRIVE / Mega / Mediafire instead of torrent, because torrent is really slow/unstable for me).

Last edited:

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
1. extract
2. mount iso (windows can do this with a right click)
3. run installer
4. play

Much longer steps.

Very long game. Is there a game+ or are those maid points useless. How do I get to game+

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017

appreciate this man, i had the censored version downloaded and installed, and wasnt willing to wait for all the patch files to download. so this will help me later when i have time to download

ExitWadjet

Apr 28, 2019

Not seeing the password

Reactions: admnt

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Anyone got cheat engine cheats for this version?
So I used the AIO pack and I found the issue, it doesn't work with BepInEx, so if you want to use Maid Fiddler, the cheating program best used for the game, remove BepInEx.

I don't think BepInEx has any special plugins attached to it in the download, and most of the time plugins work for both BepInEx and Sybaris. For those not in the know BepInEx is open source and built for most other unity games(So if you played Koikatsu you've probably used it before.) Whereas Sybaris is closed source, meaning we don't know everything inside it and is also larger(3MB vs 18KB) But other then that there really isn't any difference.

Last edited:

thelurker

Jun 26, 2017
So I used the AIO pack and I found the issue, it doesn't work with BepInEx, so if you want to use Maid Fiddler, the cheating program best used for the game, remove BepInEx.

I don't think BepInEx has any special plugins attached to it in the download, and most of the time plugins work for both BepInEx and Sybaris. For those not in the know BepInEx is open source and built for most other unity games(So if you played Koikatsu you've probably used it before.) Whereas Sybaris is closed source, meaning we don't know everything inside it and is also larger(3MB vs 18KB) But other then that there really isn't any difference.
How do I even install the thing? can't open iss using anything.
Copy+Paste?

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
How do I even install the thing? can't open iss using anything.
Copy+Paste?
Haven't used github before? Well usually you'll want to look for the release tab and download the .exe but I'll link it to you directly and edit the post to go straight to the release tab.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I just use cheat engine and pointer scan. This game is pretty easy.
The game has no real difficulty, as you are given unlimited time to achieve your goals. But thats not what the tool is for, the tool lets you edit just about anything in the save file(The latest update allows you to change age but I'm pretty sure it gets reset back to 20 if you bring it lower) So sure if you're just looking to edit a bit of cash then yeah cheat engine works, but cheat engine cannot easily give you traits or have global cheats like unlock everything. So I recommend if you plan on cheating to use maid fiddler instead, as it's far more useful to an average user then cheat engine for this game.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
The game has no real difficulty, as you are given unlimited time to achieve your goals. But thats not what the tool is for, the tool lets you edit just about anything in the save file(The latest update allows you to change age but I'm pretty sure it gets reset back to 20 if you bring it lower) So sure if you're just looking to edit a bit of cash then yeah cheat engine works, but cheat engine cannot easily give you traits or have global cheats like unlock everything. So I recommend if you plan on cheating to use maid fiddler instead, as it's far more useful to an average user then cheat engine for this game.
Maid traits are double float, cash is 4 byte, skills are all double float, If you don't mind spending 10 minutes then you can have everything you want by day 10 and every playthrough from day 1 after. It also adds some challenge to the process of removing grinding and playing.

Before you continue I spent 30 minutes and made a single dll that prehacks the game before I even play it. I enjoy that and I am really skilled with cheat engine. But when there are almost no pointers and everything is basic yeah a 3kb dll is always going to be better than any of your game specific cheater engines.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes