Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Yeah, I did.
My copy is legit btw. I bought the Steam version and the patch.
You are using Sybaris right, or something like it? It requires the plugin to be installed correctly for the gui to work, and it only works when the game is running.

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
You are using Sybaris right, or something like it? It requires the plugin to be installed correctly for the gui to work, and it only works when the game is running.
I'm using the demosaic mod found here:

Cerulien's Sybaris Uncensor Patch For COM3D2 (EN ver.)

Reactions: Fed

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I'm using the demosaic mod found here:

Cerulien's Sybaris Uncensor Patch For COM3D2 (EN ver.)
I didn't use a preset pack so maybe's thats why. Well money is pretty simple to cheat, search up with 4 bytes the money you have, then buy something and then search for the new value, but if you're asking to edit a maid's stats well, maid fiddler is your best bet, if you want you could give me your save and I'll give you the stats you want.

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
I didn't use a preset pack so maybe's thats why. Well money is pretty simple to cheat, search up with 4 bytes the money you have, then buy something and then search for the new value, but if you're asking to edit a maid's stats well, maid fiddler is your best bet, if you want you could give me your save and I'll give you the stats you want.
Thanks, but for now, I'm still trying to figure out how the game exactly works.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Thanks, but for now, I'm still trying to figure out how the game exactly works.
There is no real need to cheat, as you cannot lose in this game(I think, maybe you can lose if you fail the idol battles but I just put those on auto) I mainly only used maid fiddler to increase my maids mental/energy so I can have longer yotogi sessions. It does get increased the more you do them with the maids but I only got a bonus of 35 after doing yotogi for about an hour straight, I'd rather just cheat at that point.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Auto? I haven't found that option yet. lol
If your maid has high enough dance/vocal stats when you're doing a story battle you can choose to opt out of the rhythm game, but if you refuse to do it the first time it won't show up for the rest of that event. For your first vs battle it should've given you a tutorial on it or something. I just gave a girl max dance/vocal so I wouldn't have to worry about it, by the time of my first idol battle she was already 4000 and I think it only required 1500.

Last edited:

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
I see. I had plenty of evening dance events, but I'm not sure those are the idol battles.
Those are shippable, btw.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I see. I had plenty of evening dance events, but I'm not sure those are the idol battles.
Those are shippable, btw.
Yeah it only works for story battles, the events must be played, but I usually skip them because I have problems playing the rhythm game, it's sad because I'm usually able to finish at least normal mode in most rhythm games without a problem.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Same, I don't understand how that rhythm works.
The rhythm game itself is pretty easy to understand, you either use the left mouse or z,x,c,v,b key to hit the notes, and right mouse or spacebar to activate appeal mode, basically you just need to hit 2 buttons, I usually just use Z key and appeal whenever a bunch of notes that I have problems hitting are coming. Appeal for the most part just makes it so for then next 20 notes you don't have to hit anything and it'll be perfect and to get appeals, you just need to get perfect notes a certain number of times. It's not hard to understand but the highest I've ever gotten on normal was 82% so either there is something wrong with me(I can only play OSUmania with 4 keys afterall) or the rhythm game isn't that good.

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
Yes please <3
Unsure if it's ok to upload packaged files on here, so I uploaded on mediafire just in case, anyway I also made 3 additional ones, chocola, maple and vanilla. They all have the correct specs as according to the wiki(height, 3 sizes, age aren't well represented, lol).

NB: I am unsure of if there are mod requirements on them or not, I do know you need lolibody v2 for them(since I used that body when making them).

Reactions: ph30nix89

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Unsure if it's ok to upload packaged files on here, so I uploaded on mediafire just in case, anyway I also made 3 additional ones, chocola, maple and vanilla. They all have the correct specs as according to the wiki(height, 3 sizes, age aren't well represented, lol).

NB: I am unsure of if there are mod requirements on them or not, I do know you need lolibody v2 for them(since I used that body when making them).
Sweet, Nice work! If you're using an old version of AIO from Steam, most models will throw an error when you update the mod with v09.08.2019 since I've added a better body. I kept the lolibody, but moved it to its own custom tab. You can now select Body > Body and pick either LoliBody mesh or LOHighBody mesh. The third one, I believe is just a default body.

Doing it this way will no longer delete any of your clothes, hairs or accessories. The LOHighBody mod also comes with a full male ghost version as well, equiped with a ghost penis making the Yotogi slider look even better when the holes open and close during penetration! If you pick the LO icons for the male character and change the thickness to max. It turns into a ghost futa girl.

The LOHighBody, I believe is a direct upgrade to Lolibodyv2 as it has infinitely more shapekeys for you to edit with ShapeAnimator (F4) as well as a bunch of tanned version skins (The first LO skin icon is the normal one. I think the tanned versions can still work with the Lolibody if you'd rather keep that body, but you'll still need to update where the bodymesh is located.) The LOHighbody comes with some very nice looking genital hair as well. The last two are especially bushy and don't just look painted on. Don't forget to apply the custom nipple to the character if you're using the LOHighBody since that'll allow the nipples to follow the breasts if you decide to edit them with shapekeys.

Side note: Sometimes the nipples will unequip when you swap skins meaning you have to go back into the nipple tab, select a different nipple and re-select the custom nipple. Keep an eye on those pesky things!

Also added Camera Utility allowing you to go into first person, change FoV, etc..

If you didn't use Steam AIO then you can ignore this or it's still useful for anyone using Steam AIO and adding your preset.

Reactions: Fed and ph30nix89

rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
The LOHighBody, I believe is a direct upgrade to Lolibodyv2 as it has infinitely more shapekeys for you to edit with ShapeAnimator (F4) as well as a bunch of tanned version skins (The first LO skin icon is the normal one. I think the tanned versions can still work with the Lolibody if you'd rather keep that body, but you'll still need to update where the bodymesh is located.)
Maybe it's just a case for my game but LOHighBody just essentially make the breasts look and behave like fake stripper tits(I mean, even more than they already do in vanilla), so I'd hardly call that an upgrade, lol.

The LOHighbody comes with some very nice looking genital hair as well. The last two are especially bushy and don't just look painted on. Don't forget to apply the custom nipple to the character if you're using the LOHighBody since that'll allow the nipples to follow the breasts if you decide to edit them with shapekeys.
I always hated the 3D genital hair in games like these(Was very popular with Illusion games back in the late 2000's), not because there's anything inherently bad with it, but because the game\engine obviously is not made with it in mind, so it goes right through panties, which is just a gigantic pet peeve of mine, I can't stand clipping, especially not that kind, also dislike how it breaks the full-hair version of the vanilla texture, would've been nice to have a 2D full bush version in the new style, that'd go a long way(I know you didn't create it, just random passing opinion\statement).

If you didn't use Steam AIO then you can ignore this or it's still useful for anyone using Steam AIO and adding your preset.
I use it as a base that I then build upon(basically all things in the "mods" folder was just thrown right out, apart from lolibody), Shape keys etc are way beyond my understanding of modding at this point, lol. As long as the vagina opens I'm good. Would've also liked the ability to go shorter than 149cm, but from what I understand it'd cause an extreme amount of clipping among other issues(in sex scenes) so just not worth the effort(Only reason I'd want it is from my OCD requiring me to get at least the 4 basic stats correct as on the nekopara wiki, lol. Not happy that i can't get the weight or age correct).

Edit:

I also updated to the latest version and have no issues with errors etc(yes deleted the old now defunct lolibody file), but I had the version from the 6th if that makes a difference.

ph30nix89

Aug 7, 2019

ooo all the ones I was going to try and make <3

Thanks so much mate

EDIT: Just loaded them up in game and they are perfect

Last edited:
Reactions: rorzy

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
when i donwload the complete game (1 file) with mega , i get a trojan . im alone ?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes