Others Completed CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D2 It's a Night Magic [Final +DLC] [KISS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

TaigaAisaka

Dec 23, 2018
Question, is this worth the money? I'm tempted to just straight up buy it on steam as it's easier to keep updated and I enjoyed the CM3D2, was wondering if anyone could actually justify if it is or isn't worth it.

Also from my knowledge KISS usually have A LOT of dlc, would it be possible to run the game under offline and pirate the DLC, since I know it all adds up?

Last edited:

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Uuuuum, shit. I Don't think I've done it properly! I tried starting a new game and I received no "block NTR" message.
The ways to tell if you don't have the adult stuff loaded is if the game doesn't ask for NTR blocker settings, if you can't change a maids underwear, and if you can't choose yotogi or pure love sex events during scheduling. The trophies about the maids sex stats will also be absent.

The proper way to install is to download the adult dlc from somewhere, then extract. Then run update, point to the game folder and have it run. The only hard part is getting the files, the rest is easy.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
any suggestion of getting money ? i played to day 4th but didn't see any income, do i have to wait for more day ?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
any suggestion of getting money ? i played to day 4th but didn't see any income, do i have to wait for more day ?
Look at the options under schedule at the begginning of a day. One of them should be called work/job or something to that effect. Have a maid do those instead of training or yotogi.

Reactions: Jame8513

Braze

Nov 24, 2018
Hey fellas, just asking how do I raise the maids favor to faithful I already have lover+ maid with 260 favor but after that I haven't got any new events from her, Do I need to raise it to 300?

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Holy shit I've been grinding away to get to "lover" status and there isn't any fucking sex scenes or nudity or anything holy shit wtf can someone please just upload a fully uncensored version? Obviously there is something wrong with my comprehension skills/brain because I've read this entire forum followed all the steps and absolutely no results. ffffffffsdlkgfsdaulidfshu;sadufh

D:

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Hey fellas, just asking how do I raise the maids favor to faithful I already have lover+ maid with 260 favor but after that I haven't got any new events from her, Do I need to raise it to 300?
Faithful just means that your maid hasn't been fucking any other guys, so if you have NTR block on you'r golden.

Holy shit I've been grinding away to get to "lover" status and there isn't any fucking sex scenes or nudity or anything holy shit wtf can someone please just upload a fully uncensored version? Obviously there is something wrong with my comprehension skills/brain because I've read this entire forum followed all the steps and absolutely no results. ffffffffsdlkgfsdaulidfshu;sadufh

D:
You fucked up there, but as far as I'm aware the OP only has the game without the adult content in it, but on the first page some guy posted a google drive link for the adult content, and I posted a torrent magnet link a couple pages in if you're into that. You need to download the 18+ patch and install it but I believe it'll also make your saves no longer work. The uncensor is just for removing the mosaic on the genitalia.

Reactions: Elbo and Braze

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Faithful is a mistransaltion. You want the maid at trust to get the two scenes that call for faithful. So if you got a maid to lovers+ then you need a new maid to get to trust. If you have to see that scene with your lovers+ maid, just use the replay room after unlocking with a new maid.

Reactions: Braze

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I'm really hesitating about hiring new maids considering there's only 3 personalities. Hope we get each of those extra maids' personality in the future...translated.

Just to confirm but are there new personalities included in all the present DLCs? Like the Nekopara one for example. I'm planning on dl'ing every possible DLC next month so I'd like to know what I'm getting in advance.
Also do they plan on translating all the DLCs? If yes then I'll only dl the translated ones. If no then, well I'll see.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I'm really hesitating about hiring new maids considering there's only 3 personalities. Hope we get each of those extra maids' personality in the future...translated.

Just to confirm but are there new personalities included in all the present DLCs? Like the Nekopara one for example. I'm planning on dl'ing every possible DLC next month so I'd like to know what I'm getting in advance.
Also do they plan on translating all the DLCs? If yes then I'll only dl the translated ones. If no then, well I'll see.
The nekopara dlc is just a bunch of outfits a special cafe and a song and dance. It's probably going to be quite some time before we see a personality dlc brought over though, due to the fact that they said they're redoing the current translation.

Reactions: EldenFZ

Lezhdraka

Jun 23, 2019
I would have play this game if I wouldn't have to watch 23 pages to not make the adult version work because of multiple bad tutorials.I would have play this game if I wouldn't have to watch 23 pages to not make the adult version work because of multiple bad tutorials.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Ok, this game is just awesome :p:p:p

Sorry if this brings up some things over an over again but... Does anyone know/have a full uncensor patch that actually works??

Downloaded what is offered here and patched it to adult hentai content with sybaris and all, works fine and all but the girls as well as male/dildo stuff still have pixels. Any way to get rid of that and have it full "Honey Select / Koikatsu" style??:whistle:

There is a so called Full Game 1.55 build + all DLC version out there as well but besides the 68GB file size its japanese and after downloading/unpacking, it did not run at all. Not even as japanese local admin. Tried to use some of the Update / Game files on my current working game and it gave some maid presets (half working) and a karaoke option on the daily screen but that did not work as well. This game is really giving us a hard time.

This it what mine currently looks, any advise on a full uncensor or more dlc content would be very much appreciated:D
Screenshot (211).png Screenshot (212).png Screenshot (213).png Screenshot (214).png

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Ok, this game is just awesome :p:p:p

Sorry if this brings up some things over an over again but... Does anyone know/have a full uncensor patch that actually works??

Downloaded what is offered here and patched it to adult hentai content with sybaris and all, works fine and all but the girls as well as male/dildo stuff still have pixels. Any way to get rid of that and have it full "Honey Select / Koikatsu" style??:whistle:

There is a so called Full Game 1.55 build + all DLC version out there as well but besides the 68GB file size its japanese and after downloading/unpacking, it did not run at all. Not even as japanese local admin. Tried to use some of the Update / Game files on my current working game and it gave some maid presets (half working) and a karaoke option on the daily screen but that did not work as well. This game is really giving us a hard time.

This it what mine currently looks, any advise on a full uncensor or more dlc content would be very much appreciated:D
View attachment 376776 View attachment 376777 View attachment 376778 View attachment 376779
Have you tried hitting F1? Depending on which plugin you have for the uncensor it'll be on automatically or you need to enable it.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
TheBlindSteve F1 switched all text back to japanese :ROFLMAO:

Did sadly not help about the censored parts, compared to pictures i saw i really wonder how some people did get it that way.
Guess it is what it is for now, game is a lot of fun anyway.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
TheBlindSteve F1 switched all text back to japanese :ROFLMAO:

Did sadly not help about the censored parts, compared to pictures i saw i really wonder how some people did get it that way.
Guess it is what it is for now, game is a lot of fun anyway.
Did you get a preset pack or did you patch up the games yourself? To remove the mosaic you need to use a sybaris plugin YASDMinus/YASDplus Then you need to grab a custom skin for females because they never expected us to patch it out. As far as I'm aware it's almost impossible to find the plugin outside of a preset so look for it, the only difference between the two I can think of is one requires you to activate it(By pressing F1 a couple times)

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes