VN Ren'Py Completed Custom Scene Act 1: Okemia [v1.0] [F. Lord]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cjhawk67

Sep 29, 2017
The nopy link is working fine.

The girl is nice, nice story. Great short.

The bad things about these completed ones is that they no longer show in in latest updates, where is usually lurk. The only way I found this and a few others is the link at the "similar threads" section of another one I was watching. I think it would be nice if a few of the completed games had a small section at the top or bottom of the latest updates page along with all of the fluff that "has not hit" or "will not hit" the completed stage. I think it might revive some of the threads for a few great completed games.

Yes, I know I can filter for only completed games, but I think It might honor some of the "Completed" devs a bit more....
I agree with this to a degree I think there should be a dedicated section for Completed games

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge One Hand Clapping
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Soulbringer71 Dinaverg capitanqueso iscokeit wulfy1 Takkertje

Uploaded the version I have to my GDrive, since sharing is caring: (88.5MB)

results flag 2 vendors, which are probably false positives, since there where 3 in the DarkMagicCustomScene exec back in 2019 (see relations tab).

If a mod, uploader or generally more qualified person could do something with that, I would be grateful, since I have no clue about the workflow you guys use. :) Dunno how long I will keep the file there, so grab it while it's hot.

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020

Uploaded the version I have to my GDrive, since sharing is caring: Dark_Magic_-_Custom_Scene_-_V.1.0_-_pc.zip - Google Drive (88.5MB)

results flag 2 vendors, which are probably false positives, since there where 3 in the DarkMagicCustomScene exec back in 2019 (see relations tab).

If a mod, uploader or generally more qualified person could do something with that, I would be greatful, since I have no clue about the workflow you guys use. :) Dunno how long I will keep the file there, so grab it while it's hot.
Thanks.
You're the best.

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017

Uploaded the version I have to my GDrive, since sharing is caring: Dark_Magic_-_Custom_Scene_-_V.1.0_-_pc.zip - Google Drive (88.5MB)

If a mod, uploader or generally more qualified person could do something with that, I would be greatful, since I have no clue about the workflow you guys use. :) Dunno how long I will keep the file there, so grab it while it's hot.
Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes