4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
It just so happens I made this little edit here...
Drop it in your Language folder and replace your English file.

For those of you seeing Nan for everything, make sure the language.xml file I've attached here is in your Language Folder as well. Then go to the 3rd Nan down and select Nan. Change Nan to English and you should be good to go.
So, total noob here when it comes to files and stuff... When I click on these, it just opens another tab in my browser with all this text in it. I assume that the simple solution is to copy paste these things over? I'm just used to finding actual downloadable files as attachments on this site so it threw me for a loop there for a second lol

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
So, total noob here when it comes to files and stuff... When I click on these, it just opens another tab in my browser with all this text in it. I assume that the simple solution is to copy paste these things over? I'm just used to finding actual downloadable files as attachments on this site so it threw me for a loop there for a second lol
I mean, that's one way. The easier way is to right click>save

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
Could technically add the incest tag since MC/you can impregnate one character then fuck the child spawn.

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
And I cant save. i can open the save file in this thread but I cant save myself over it or do a new save

omonoboko

Apr 19, 2021
1658821245575.png

Pretty cool game, Sex scenes are good but there are not many.
No clue what the fix button does on the tamagos.
Great customization but no way to customize after creating.

Reactions: ivo12345 and Axel34

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
"Fix Tamago" just fixes them to that spot they're in. Like a push pin (hence the icon is a push pin/nail)

Reactions: ivo12345

KRL.

Aug 18, 2017
on my side the game crashes at each opening, it disgusts me a little, it seemed very nice

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
This game is unnerving as hell. Maybe it's the shopkeeper's appearance or maybe it's all the dark/horror Tamagotchi parodies I've played. But I would not be surprised if this game had some dark hidden lore you could uncover from secret dialogue or something. The shopkeeper is designed like a true fae (the ones that like to kidnap and fuck with people) as well rather than those fairy tale fairies that look more human like. Though I suppose the base premise is kinda fucked as it is, you befriend them, then profit off training and selling these "tamago" like slaves.

KRL.

Aug 18, 2017
So, guys, do you know how to fix my crashes ? When I open the game, I have this window that opens for half a second (I had trouble making a screen), then the game closes
1658907430512.png

EbonyObsessed

Jul 15, 2018
Custum Tamago traduzione in Italiano
Copia e sostituisci entrambi i file allegati nella cartella "Language"

KRL.

Aug 18, 2017
So, guys, do you know how to fix my crashes ? When I open the game, I have this window that opens for half a second (I had trouble making a screen), then the game closes
View attachment 1948926
what i don't understand is that i had already downloaded it a few days before to test it, it worked perfectly, i deleted it and re-downloaded it later and now it's doing this to me, i really have no idea how to solve this problem and i seem to be the only one to have this problem so i guess no one will find a solution to this

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes